Zombie Apocalypse Response Team – WTH is this?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Saw this on the highway this morning and for a moment had a slight freak out. At first I didn’t know exactly what to make of it, now I see it is quite a thing.

Heading into Durban this morning I saw this huge Nissan Navara, wrapped in a matt black vinyl, big spot lights, beefed up suspension, emergency lights fitted to the dash board and one HUGE front bull-bar.

Zombie Apocalypse Response Team.

To be honest, there was a small moment where I thought, wtf, so now there are zombies?

Did a google search and found that it actually has quite a big following. There’s even tactical training for certain types of zombie scenarios. Found one which gave me a good chuckle, thought I’d give it a share.

Presenting Zombie Death Circle:

zombieresponseteam.net...

Lol…. To Protect and Sever…

Good to know that when we find ourselves in the middle of a zombie war people are prepared. Just wish folks felt that way about naughty politicians…

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Those guys look cool as -
It's good to know there are people who can help us in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Aww your mention of Durban made me sad - I miss my surrogate home South Africa

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I got a flashback.

It reminds me of the Edgar brothers in The Lost Boys.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Its because of the bible
many take every word very seriously

it is said that in the last days
the dead will walk the earth
or when hell is full the dead shall walk the earth

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This movement is more popular than you may realize. I live in Pittsburgh but travel throughout Pennsylvania and the surrounding states very often. A little town outside of State College, PA called Centre Hall I have seen a number of these vehicles at least 3 specifically to that area and have seen about 10 throughout the state just this year.

Obviously this is a real thing. Its pretty awesome I think. These people are motivated. And ready for the apocalypse.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As long as they are walking the earth, not running, I'll be fine.

That is pretty funny OP.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Trucks are great for the zombie apocalypse.... But if you want to take out zombies in style. What better than a hearse!?!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you like the sign on the truck, imagine seeing this as you drive by the local graveyard...

www2.nbc4i.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
omg this is bad.. perhaps it has something to do with resource collapse and many people would have no choice but steal or do something bad for a living in the future? better start grow ur own food in the backyard

new topics
top topics

join