It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Big To Jail says: Lorem Supra Summo Secretum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello Above Top Secret.

Greetings all,

A controversial introduction I know, I apologise in advance.

I join you all at this crucial period in history when human kind faces many challenges. No longer as individuals can we hide from those whom seek domination and destruction, for all tyranny requires is that good men do nothing.

Throughout every civilisation in history have tyrants attempted to to infect peoples way of life. Sometimes they succeed, other times they fail like in 1776. I believe we are at that time again in the western world. No longer am I going to hide in the shadows like a coward, I am going to shine a light into those dark shadows I find exposing whatever. If Pandoras box is opened then well, that's just too bad.
I know I am not alone in my quest or my beliefs.

I also see some here who are so dependent on the system they are probably shilling (sorry willing) to die to protect it, if that is their chosen direction in life then so be it.

I have many interests and a great deal of knowledge to offer from the subject of UFOs and Mind Control through to the Geo-political agenda of the banking Mafia and bank fraud.

I also have a blog which I have started, I shall post to it when I get the time for those interested. You can find me on live journal.

I look forward to contributing in all areas, I shall be honest and shall never ridicule others regardless of their beliefs, although, on occasion I may attempt to educate the small minded.

I leave you with a quote of my own
Tyranny is like a fungus, allow but one spore to land at the top and it will infect all areas, spreading like minded spores, undoubtedly turning into a dangerous organism difficult to remove.
edit on 18/5/2012 by TooBigToJail because: Removed blog link

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TooBigToJail

Welcome to ATS...self promoting of personal blogs in an intro is considered a no-no on ATS.

Hope you find what you are looking for here....

Des

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS...self promoting of personal blogs in an intro is considered a no-no on ATS.

Hope you find what you are looking for here....

Des

Thanks for the info, i have removed the blog link. I am sure people can find me if needs be

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Deny ignorance, nice intro, and you'll fit right in!

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I looked at it...nice....

You'll find many like minded folks here.

Des

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
deny ignorance is an awesome slogan. so many ignorant people out there

new topics

top topics

join