It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs during Satellite launch

page: 5
49
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Since they are UNIDENTIFIED I fail to see how you can make implications about their intentions regarding the payload of the satellite. They are called UNIDENTIFIED because you can not identify them, thus you do not know what they are.

Accordingly, you can not say "It is quite uncommon for 8 unidentified things to be close to a normal communication satellite launch" it does not make sense because you do not know what they are.

First you need to identify the objects and THEN you can make assumptions as to where their presence is indeed exceptional and not common.

And identifying them will be an impossible task because the image is blurred, the contrast sucks and the brightness washes any detail away.


Logic, as it were.




posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo
 


This video is what it is, but I was not there. It does show the same phenomenon that has occurred on live television(Arizona dust storm I watched live on CNN, they cut the audio feed as soon as reporter mentioned objects in dust cloud). I also watched a replay on the days news coverage of objects around a tornado in Oklahoma as the tornado crossed the highway and struck a semi tractor trailer.

I was however a witness to one of these lights, up close in 2003. It appeared over a coal strip job and shot away. Then upon arriving and passing though the small town near here, it(or one identical to it) appeared over the vehicle, just far enough ahead to view through the windshield. Driving toward my home, the light stayed ahead and in view for at least four miles. Then just as the first object had darted away at tremendous speed, so did the second object(I assume the same object in both encounters).

Naysayers have the right to their opinion. But this phenomenon has been witnessed by me personally, completely sober and objective. I did experience some excitement and a desire to offer obscene gestures and insults while the object followed above the vehicle. I found it interesting. As well as the more recent events.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I also think they are stars.

If you watch closely the objects highlighted move parallel to the tail/afterburn of the rocket.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReleaseThePressure
I also think they are stars.

If you watch closely the objects highlighted move parallel to the tail/afterburn of the rocket.


I wish we could figure out truth based on popular belief but so far, popular consensus has been so wrong for so long.... it's actually proven itself unreliable.

But thanks.
It really could be stars. But seeing no one can freeze-frame the video and zoom in....it's all a matter of opinion.
Because all these:
"Looks like...."
"Acts like......
"Common sense dictates....."

Just isn't proof of truth!

Thank you for posting though

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
[mo
edit on 18-5-2012 by bobbydazzler because: couldnt be bothered with this rubbish



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Birds, Birds and more birds.

...or....

it could be little green folks from distant planets.


I am saying it is a bunch of birds.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I already did.
STS 75
Wasn't a rocket launch but it did happen (like many many MANY other space missions) while we put something out into outer-space.

Same exact behavior of pulsating points of light and .....seemingly surrounding the STS broken tether perhaps in a mode of curiosity. Just like this appeared to be doing. Maybe not. I don't know.

Not saying this is emphatically alien UFOs but it's at least interesting enough to consider.



Superficially the objects in the STS 75 footage do look quite similar, but then they (stars, ice particles drifting in space) are basically all "point sources" (or very close to it) of light, and one point source can be difficult to distinguish from another.

The clue is in how they behave - in the case of the STS 75 footage (which I have looked at in detail), and it's just my opinion, but I would consider the objects behavior to be more consistent with ice particles.

In this case, they look and behave like stars, and although they could be something else, there is nothing to suggest that, that I can see, and certainly nothing that suggests aliens/craft.

Granted that things that "look strange" should be investigated, but like most UFO cases in my experience, if you dig deep enough and research the subject in question, there is usually a mundane explanation, even though the explanation may not be obvious initially.

For the very few cases that defy mundane explanation, there might well be an unusual phenomena to blame, but that does not necessarily mean "alien visitation" - there are still big gaps in our knowledge of the immediate world around us, just as there are gaps in our knowledge of the universe that we live in.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The path of the "objects" seem to follow the same general direction, which is opposite of the rocket. Since the camera is having to follow the rocket, it looks to me as though they are stationary objects that seem to be "moving" but in reality it is the camera that is moving.

This was a night shot of the rocket launch too.

So IMHO, those are stars. Focus on the rocket will still have stars in the frame, even though they are much farther away. The "objects" also seem to flicker (I wouldn't say pulsate), which we see in stars due to atmospheric conditions.

If the paths had been much more random, moving different angles, different speeds, or changing directions while in the view of the camera, or even approach the rocket and then maintain the same velocity, then I'd be more inclined to believe something very strange might have been captured on the video.

But the OP video looks pretty straight forward and mundane to me.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nothing to see here people!

It’s only swamp gas, or the sun reflecting off the rings of Jupiter!




posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Really nothing spectacular

You said it Humileon. What did you bring it if you know its "Really nothing-"?
Now go get another.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


cool



our brothers and sisters will not allow anything into space that is not in harmony with creation



thank you God...



thank You...



edit on 18-5-2012 by cornucopia because: added some letters



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've seen some bad UFO fakery in my time, but please, those saucers looked like flattened ot red circles to me.

Just kidding. Although I do wonder why if they were tracking the satellite, they just zoomed on by in the same direction. Stars maybe? I dunno.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireballStorm

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I already did.
STS 75
Wasn't a rocket launch but it did happen (like many many MANY other space missions) while we put something out into outer-space.

Same exact behavior of pulsating points of light and .....seemingly surrounding the STS broken tether perhaps in a mode of curiosity. Just like this appeared to be doing. Maybe not. I don't know.

Not saying this is emphatically alien UFOs but it's at least interesting enough to consider.



Superficially the objects in the STS 75 footage do look quite similar, but then they (stars, ice particles drifting in space) are basically all "point sources" (or very close to it) of light, and one point source can be difficult to distinguish from another.

The clue is in how they behave - in the case of the STS 75 footage (which I have looked at in detail), and it's just my opinion, but I would consider the objects behavior to be more consistent with ice particles.

In this case, they look and behave like stars, and although they could be something else, there is nothing to suggest that, that I can see, and certainly nothing that suggests aliens/craft.

Granted that things that "look strange" should be investigated, but like most UFO cases in my experience, if you dig deep enough and research the subject in question, there is usually a mundane explanation, even though the explanation may not be obvious initially.

For the very few cases that defy mundane explanation, there might well be an unusual phenomena to blame, but that does not necessarily mean "alien visitation" - there are still big gaps in our knowledge of the immediate world around us, just as there are gaps in our knowledge of the universe that we live in.




I don't want to segue too off topic here....but are you aware that tether was 12 miles long and 80 miles away?? Try to get that prospective in your head and now......do you still think they were ice particles traveling BEHIND the tether? Really??


Jim Oberg does. He was the 'voice of reason' for NASA to explain that incident away!

Whatever!

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
I've seen some bad UFO fakery in my time, but please, those saucers looked like flattened ot red circles to me.

Just kidding. Although I do wonder why if they were tracking the satellite, they just zoomed on by in the same direction. Stars maybe? I dunno.


My sentiments exactly. I dunno either.
I'd ask an astronaut what it is they see out there but it seems most are under a gag orders.
I believe they typically last around 50 years. By that time the government probably figures they'll be too old to be taken seriously anyway.

Right Jim?
Just checkin'



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I fully support this website's war of retardation!




posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
They were probably getting close wondering, "OMG, why is their ship on fire? Should we help them? Should we help? Oh, haha that's right, they still use combustible fuel." If they were indeed UFO's, maybe they were trying to get a closer look at our tech to see how far along we are.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ReleaseThePressure
I also think they are stars.

If you watch closely the objects highlighted move parallel to the tail/afterburn of the rocket.


I wish we could figure out truth based on popular belief but so far, popular consensus has been so wrong for so long.... it's actually proven itself unreliable.

But thanks.
It really could be stars. But seeing no one can freeze-frame the video and zoom in....it's all a matter of opinion.
Because all these:
"Looks like...."
"Acts like......
"Common sense dictates....."

Just isn't proof of truth!

Thank you for posting though

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

But in your opinion tracking UFO's is the probable answer! These would be UFO's that have the flight plan sent to them by the russians so they know where to be? Or maybe the hundreds of craft sitting outside our atmosphere just waiting for something to happen (rockets or storms) and suddenly swarming in and moving in exactly the same direction as the panned camera on the ground !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by never2late
They were probably getting close wondering, "OMG, why is their ship on fire? Should we help them? Should we help? Oh, haha that's right, they still use combustible fuel." If they were indeed UFO's, maybe they were trying to get a closer look at our tech to see how far along we are.



hahahha, well said.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It's getting to the point where we're becoming immune to these sightings. But never the day though, did I think I would be saying 'these are those typical UFOs pulsating in space' but....today's the day!
Really nothing spectacular but anyone who doesn't think they are not here,on and around our planet, is in for a rude awakening hopefully, this year! As predicted.



Published on May 18, 2012 by StephenHannardADGUK
youtu.be...

Multiple UFOs observed during the Proton Briz-M launch, carrying the Nimiq 6 Telecommunications satellite on May 17, 2012 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. I counted 8 UFOs, question is, why was there so many UFOs present at the launch of a telecommunications satellite? Unless it was carrying something else! As always you decide.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar


Intriguing vid, thanks for sharing.



new topics

top topics



 
49
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join