It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs during Satellite launch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's getting to the point where we're becoming immune to these sightings. But never the day though, did I think I would be saying 'these are those typical UFOs pulsating in space' but....today's the day!
Really nothing spectacular but anyone who doesn't think they are not here,on and around our planet, is in for a rude awakening hopefully, this year! As predicted.

Published on May 18, 2012 by StephenHannardADGUK
youtu.be...

Multiple UFOs observed during the Proton Briz-M launch, carrying the Nimiq 6 Telecommunications satellite on May 17, 2012 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. I counted 8 UFOs, question is, why was there so many UFOs present at the launch of a telecommunications satellite? Unless it was carrying something else! As always you decide.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Actually i think those are stars, and the camera movement and the rockets flight path makes them seem to move.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Since they are UNIDENTIFIED I fail to see how you can make implications about their intentions regarding the payload of the satellite. They are called UNIDENTIFIED because you can not identify them, thus you do not know what they are.

Accordingly, you can not say "It is quite uncommon for 8 unidentified things to be close to a normal communication satellite launch" it does not make sense because you do not know what they are.

First you need to identify the objects and THEN you can make assumptions as to where their presence is indeed exceptional and not common.

And identifying them will be an impossible task because the image is blurred, the contrast sucks and the brightness washes any detail away.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

When was there predictions for an awakening this year? Sources please?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
but anyone who doesn't think they are not here,on and around our planet, is in for a rude awakening hopefully, this year! As predicted.

What happens when the 'rude awakening' doesn't take place? Will it be more claims of maybe next year, or the next? Why are people continually baffled by such videos? It couldn't possibly be other light sources in the sky and caused by the camera following the launcher? It must surely be a mind-set? Why is it always the mysterious orbs?

The mind-set is rampant amongst the orbs crowd. A glider filmed against a back-lit sky dropping water ballast confuses the hell out of them. Anything other object flying between the camera and glider and reflecting light is always somehow mysterious!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-5-2012 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

When was there predictions for an awakening this year? Sources please?

First answer me this: Do you believe in intelligent alien life?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Firstly, I have seen UFOs similar to these, but unfortunately these aren't UFOs.
Have you noticed they're all "flying" towards the satellite? They're stars - they look like they're moving because the rocket is moving past them and the camera is following it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Actually i think those are stars, and the camera movement and the rockets flight path makes them seem to move.

And I think you are very wrong.

These have been filmed time after time from satellite cameras, ISS and STS cameras.

Here, what about all these ....the exact same objects:

And it's interesting, when they're not 'stars' they are ice particles. And when they're not ice particles, they are space debris! It's quite amusing how many volley's the deniers toss.

They are extraterrestrial crafts. Honest!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dJbdJb
Firstly, I have seen UFOs similar to these, but unfortunately these aren't UFOs.
Have you noticed they're all "flying" towards the satellite? They're stars - they look like they're moving because the rocket is moving past them and the camera is following it.

Please take a look at the last post I presented. Then tell me again what you think. Thanks

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What ever dude, that video is completly different, you can't compare.

The OP video.
All moving in same direction, all moving at same speed, the camera speed, the camera direction.

I think they are stars

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You pose a question I was prepared to answer then you muddy it with your sarcastic style that we've come to know here on ATS.
Give me a shout out when you change your style then maybe I will want to engage in banter with you. Until then....thanks for bumping my thread!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What ever dude.

All moving in same direction, all moving at same speed, the camera speed, the camera direction.

I think they are stars

When there's an accident or a beached whale, we all tend to move in the same direction to check out the scene too.
Don't be too sure of yourself. Please check out the last video I provided for your consideration.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I did look at the video, check my edit above.

We are not talking about other videos, we are talking about the one in your OP

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Since they are UNIDENTIFIED I fail to see how you can make implications about their intentions regarding the payload of the satellite. They are called UNIDENTIFIED because you can not identify them, thus you do not know what they are.

Accordingly, you can not say "It is quite uncommon for 8 unidentified things to be close to a normal communication satellite launch" it does not make sense because you do not know what they are.

First you need to identify the objects and THEN you can make assumptions as to where their presence is indeed exceptional and not common.

And identifying them will be an impossible task because the image is blurred, the contrast sucks and the brightness washes any detail away.

What are you saying? What implications? This isn't my video bozo! You might want to visit the YT subscriber and give him this little lecture o'yours instead of me...eh?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes I do.

Now sources please?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I did look at the video, check my edit above.

We are not talking about other videos, we are talking about the one in your OP

whatever!

So if the exact behavior of said object is filmed over and over again...which rules out as stationary stars, then....these MUST be stars!
Okay! Gotcha.

I know what you're saying though. I respectfully and totally disagree. The camera is focused in on the rocket not infinity therefore I don't believe it's picking up stars millions of miles away.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Yes I do.

Now sources please?

Hold up there cowboy. I must determine if you're qualified although I have a feeling you'll say whatever it takes.

So, do you believe in contactees? Abductees?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I watched the other video, but like Mianeye said, it's a different event entirely. I never said I don't believe that UFOs exist, just there aren't any in that first video you posted.
I've seen weird lights moving around in space doing seemingly impossible manoeuvres and accelerating at unbelievable speeds, so you don't need to convince me that they exist, but those in the first video you posted were just every day stationary stars

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by tommyjo

You pose a question I was prepared to answer then you muddy it with your sarcastic style that we've come to know here on ATS.
Give me a shout out when you change your style then maybe I will want to engage in banter with you. Until then....thanks for bumping my thread!

No problem. I bump it for continued gullibility and naivety. Remember to get back to me when the 'rude awakening' happens? This year as predicted you claim? Will it be a claim like this every year? What happens when nothing happens? It was the same with your 'analysis' of the O'Hare airport lights. Many readers of your posts and threads realise that it is frustrating for you. You continually start threads after you stumble upon 'evidence footage' and it always ends up the same way. The Comedy Channel has nothing on you! Keep it up!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We already had a discussion about similar lights in the sky the thread linked below during a different launch.
In both cases (this thread and the one linked below), I think the lights could easily be stars.

Similar Thread:
Soyuz launch today -- three objects swoop past on way to space

edit on 5/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join