It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The word "google" a left and right side of the brain subliminal communication trigger ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The word google a left and right side of the brain subliminal communication trigger.

The google website is the worlds number one most visited internet site millions of us visit it and the first thing we see is its famous logo .

As we focus on the word google it creates unconscious confusion making us susceptible to online advertising and subliminal ……. Messages :
We are generally either right or left brain dominant as we look at the word google the left eye focuses on the first two letters “go” triggering impulse thoughts on the right side of the brain , at the same time where looking at the third and forth letters “og” with our right eye triggering impulse thoughts to left side of the brain , Both together simultaneously creating a left and right side balance of unconscious suggestibility maybe prepping us mentally for marketing and subliminal purposes .
Sit for a minute looking at GOOGLE .
No evidence just an idea ….
Also a famous Masonic hand sign little finger up (g) two fingers down (oo) index finger up (g)
(maybe?)

More info on left and right side brain thinking :
psychology.about.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

try looking at it like that

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenthinkagain
The word google a left and right side of the brain subliminal communication trigger.

The google website is the worlds number one most visited internet site millions of us visit it and the first thing we see is its famous logo .

As we focus on the word google it creates unconscious confusion making us susceptible to online advertising and subliminal ……. Messages :
We are generally either right or left brain dominant as we look at the word google the left eye focuses on the first two letters “go” triggering impulse thoughts on the right side of the brain , at the same time where looking at the third and forth letters “og” with our right eye triggering impulse thoughts to left side of the brain , Both together simultaneously creating a left and right side balance of unconscious suggestibility maybe prepping us mentally for marketing and subliminal purposes .
Sit for a minute looking at GOOGLE .
No evidence just an idea ….
Also a famous Masonic hand sign little finger up (g) two fingers down (oo) index finger up (g)
(maybe?)

More info on left and right side brain thinking :
psychology.about.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

that might of been true BEFORE we added the word Google to our everyday language.

google is now a verb....no longer confusing to our little brains.

so their subliminal trick worked for awhile.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It can also be counter-productive as well. Take me for example. Im pretty cheap, always looking for the best prices. Whenever go shopping
and I see the price in the store, 9 / 10 times I know I can find a much better price online (google is my primary engine). So I at least leave the store empty handed, go home and check. But that retail store gets no money. How you figure that factors in?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This thread definitely made no sense at all.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
This thread definitely made no sense at all.

Well what can we say to this ? no "sense" .... pointless blah blah without a discussion ? Research the idea it may reveal some intresting concepts .......

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You may be onto something OP, that og is kinda weird.

But when I first read your post I thought about the applicability of the word google as a mathematical concept and it being a verb in today's language. Plus it can almost be used like the smurfs used 'smurf'.

new topics

top topics

join