It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Eclipse May 20th 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AmazonOfArtemis

It's not intuition if it's wrong.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can we get a "I guessed wrong" now...

Which date is next in line doom and gloom?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

no doubt, i still don't think i'm wrong entirely, i just think i got the eclipses mixed up, i wasn't exactly looking at a calendar in my dream, i was watching the news, and it mentioned eclipse , then big quake , then the sinkhole, i remember the sinkhole vividly because people are going to say they hear voices at the bottom of the hole which opens up during the day of the eclipse. it was on the news. there's 4 eclipses this year of note and i'm thinking its the june 4th eclipse that it'll be around. and for the dude who wanted me to say i was wrong, read back some nookie cookie i already admitted to being off, but not wrong, you'll see soon enough

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i will say this though, i like how i mention earthquakes and nobody cares but all of a sudden each day back to back theres news of decent mag earthquakes happening , i may of gotten my eclipses wrong and this is just the build up to the june 4th eclipse. stuff like that happens so if it don't happen on the 4th then i'll say i'm flat wrong, but till then enjoy the news everyone, its gonna get a whole lot stranger.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Sorry it didn't fall through, but honestly would you just want # like that to happen if it meant you being right??
Well, i do believe ive heard from a few people at work already that we are supposed to have a blue moon next week....this should be enticing.

Will see how this pans out...NOT thrashing you in any sense, but i would really never post any of my predictions ever dude.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Sorry it didn't fall through, but honestly would you just want # like that to happen if it meant you being right??
Well, i do believe ive heard from a few people at work already that we are supposed to have a blue moon next week....this should be enticing.

Will see how this pans out...NOT thrashing you in any sense, but i would really never post any of my predictions ever dude.

u do got a point though, i don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone undeserving, but i can't help what i see, but the thing is, the big earthquake i'm talking about happens in central/south america and its actually not a quake that messes people up because the news focused more on this sinkhole that they think they hear singing from in the same region. thats the part that sticks out the most, and i'm seeing this through my own eyes in the dream long before it becomes deja vu when the build up occurs, but im absolutely certain its around an eclipse, theres 4 of note this year and the rest are in november so i'm sure its the june 4th eclipse

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
so here we are, 5 days out from the earthquake and sinkhole i'm predicting in central and south america, magnitude 8.2 or 8.6 and a sinkhole with singing coming from within it. Lunar eclipse is june 4th but we'll hear about it in the daytime before the eclipse. Lets see how this plays out this time.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well first 2 eclipses went by with no sinkhole,no superquake, but my dream does show a quake of 8.6 -8.8 happening in central/south America right before the eclipse which on the day of the eclipse a giant sinkhole will open up in the same region which people will claim to hear voices coming from down there, the reports I seen in my dream were real as me and you but It would appear that my dreams are in advance of 6 month increments, there are two eclipses in November right around the corner and im 100% sure now its one of these eclipses that the earthquake and weird sinkhole are going to happen around because the news I was watching in my dreams mention the sinkhole and eclipse on the same day with reference to the strong quake having already recently happened day or two before.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
prediction...de-railed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join