It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Eclipse May 20th 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Giant sinkhole opens up in south or central america during the day of the eclipse, triggered after an 8.2 or 8.6 earthquake in the same region. Won't be super specific as just writing this could change events. Won't even reply to this post until it happens. Theres always the possibility the big earthquake will be tomorrow instead but the giant sink hole is on the day of the eclipse for sure. People are gonna be on the news talking about everything from the end of days to demons living down there, none of which will be the case but so let it be written, so let it be done. If i'm wrong, well feel free to point and laugh , it's w/e cause i'll be catching mad fish that day, if i had to say where though, Panama or Argentina is what comes to mind when having this deja vu. K thanks bye

edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I realize you said you won't reply till the day, but I will get my question in now:

Why do you think an eclipse will cause a sinkhole in Central/S. America?

What would be the connection there?

I have my own prediction about the eclipse:

Many ATSers will misidentify the eclipse as proof of "Nibiru" or claim that is it the beginning of the end of the world.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
im curious.
how exactly did you come across this gift of prophecy?
or is this just a stab in the dark?
i have premonitions,but not more than an hour at the most before they happen.
is there something you do before you get your vision(i.e. meditation,prayers,biting your thumb[ala shaman] )?
i only ask because i would like to widen the time zone of my premonitions.an hour isn't enough time for a lot of the things i feel/see. i hope you are serious,because i am.
peace

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i've always had deja vu, since a child, read my thread in my siggy about it, thats how i've developed the gift to the extent it is at now, but like i said, even talking or writing things before they happen is an anomaly that shouldn't be tampered with, as for the eclipse, from what i see in my dream it has nothing to do with the eclipse per say but more towards the earthquake, idk why i see it, i just do.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
im curious.
how exactly did you come across this gift of prophecy?
or is this just a stab in the dark?
i have premonitions,but not more than an hour at the most before they happen.
is there something you do before you get your vision(i.e. meditation,prayers,biting your thumb[ala shaman] )?
i only ask because i would like to widen the time zone of my premonitions.an hour isn't enough time for a lot of the things i feel/see. i hope you are serious,because i am.
peace

its never a stab in the dark, i just see it, and whether i try to forget it or not, i feel almost compelled to tell someone these things like tourettes , some dreams are more clear than others, depends on what kind of REM i'll have , the way i feel when i get sleepy and how fast i wake up, faster you wake the more scattered the dream becomes before being forgotten. My zone was widened by routine and the breaking of routine, Also i keep a dream journal from when i first got into lucid dreaming. I write my dreams down when i wake, or try to at least, not all of them stick with me when i wake up, but i'm better at it, as for the deja vu, that happens during the day when i'm awake, but in that fraction of a second i can recall when i had the dream, where i was when i had it, the whole 9, i'm not pullin anyones chain nor do i care if anyone believes me, but if something along the lines of what i said happens tomorrow and on the day of the eclipse and involves an earthquake and sinkhole in central or south america i'm taking this ish public forreal.
edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
someone on ATS after the event will post a link to a news source saying people hearing voices in the hole, which is what leads to people thinking demons are down there, idk how far the story will develop as bits and pieces come to me at random times, but like i said, i either tell or write this stuff down so someone besides myself knows, and i can have piece of mind knowing i'm not going crazy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I predict that the population of white rabbits will increase astronomically on May 20th because of the eclipse. They will come hopping out of your sink hole.

....and for my next trick...........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for your predicition. Despite the ridicule of predictions here on ATS, I for one, value the intuition of others. Whether they are right or wrong.

Here's hoping yours does not manifest

edit on 18-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
so heres my question though, if i'm right, and say these things DO happen, what do I do? I doubt the public welcomes someone like that with open arms, wasn't too long ago they were burning people at the stake for ish like this.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

thanx for the input. i tried keeping a dream journal,but i found myself dwelling on my crazy dreams way too much.
trying to make sense of wackiness! then i got some advice from someone who told me 'sometimes a dream is just a dream!'

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I find that knowing the future is a vastly different argument form being able to change the future. If this really happens, what can people do but get out the way. That's all.

Shooting the predictor is shooting the messenger. I hope we can grow out of it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
so heres my question though, if i'm right, and say these things DO happen, what do I do? I doubt the public welcomes someone like that with open arms, wasn't too long ago they were burning people at the stake for ish like this.

actually I think its quite the opposite. for example

on 9-11 we could have never EVAR foreseen terrorists flying planes into building, however we WERE training for it on that very day and it DID happen. = no one in jail for their incompetence or their compliance in the events.. in fact a few people got VERY rich of the events you may too get rich.. if youre right that is .

edit on 5/18/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

actually I think its quite the opposite. for example

on 9-11 we could have never EVAR foreseen terrorists flying planes into building, however we WERE training for it on that very day and it DID happen. = no one in jail for their incompetence or their compliance in the events.. in fact a few people got VERY rich of the events you may too get rich.. if youre right that is .

edit on 5/18/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

yea but to be honest, i don't care for money, grew up without it and can't get hardly any as an adult anyways, so getting rich would be a waste as i'd give it to my family rather than hoard it all up like todays current big wigs, and we did know 9/11 would happen, why else would we set demolition charges up the support beams?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

replying so I can keep an eye on this thread.

second line

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaade

cool, idk why but something tells me tomorrow is a more important day than the eclipse, could just be paranoia though, either way tonight is my bro-in-laws birthday so i'll be out and about so you guys can msg me on facebook instead if you have questions or feel any deja vu you'd like to discuss with someone instead of running the risk of looking crazy to friends and family, i played the lotto today cause the number 24 and 35 kept popping up in my head, they showed up on the carolina cash 5 quick picks multiple times , doubt they'll be the winning numbers but it explains where the numbers came from.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its very possible to happen what you are predicting. Being the planets are aligning at the same time as the solar eclipse, it just may happen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

honestly i hope not though, i have no desire to see others come to harm over a prediction, i don't want anyone to suffer so if it was within my power i'd prevent any catastrophe i foresee

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well its looking like this one was way off, June 4th eclipse maybe, but maybe it just really was just a bad dream
edit on 20-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Its amazing people doing prediction over and over again... all them failing miserably... But even a broken clock is right 2 times a day so someday someone will be "right"

edit on 21/5/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well its looking like this one was way off, June 4th eclipse maybe, but maybe it just really was just a bad dream
edit on 20-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

Well either way, I applaud you for being the only person I can think of that is big enough to come back and say "oops, I was off with that prediction".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join