It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate, June 27, 2004, Associated Press

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You just can’t make this stuff up………………

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Sunday Standard

I am sure this archive is fake as well………..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This was already discussed.... Three years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm not saying this one, or the other one are fake, I'm not a fan at all, but I am curious as to where these articles where 4-5 years ago. Were they brought up, discredited, buried back then?

LOL Thanks, BH, you answered it before I even had this posted!
edit on 18-5-2012 by chiefsmom because: answered.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Awesome find! S&F

I wrote about the Obama/Ryan connection a few months back in this thread speculating (among other things) that the sex scandal was a mechanism for putting Obama in office.

The hits just keep on coming.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

As so many threads disappear into the ATS black hole………….It is relevant to bring back this topic for “new” discussion since all the recent chatter on the net…….

Thanks for being the ATS watchdog though

edit on 18-5-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Now don't be to tough on BH. She means well. Mis-guided but well none the less. IMO.

What is she suppose to be thinking. I mean when the hits just keep coming... it must get flustrating. This story did fall into the ATS Black Hole. Good job on reviving. I had forgotten it. Heck with stuff like this going on now too.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

Obama's EVER- Changing Story(ies)....(He thought about Chicago Mayor. not POTUS!),

The Whole Gay Marrying Support political ploy

Not being able to pass a budget through Congress in three years. Not to mention his last proposal this week was shot down with NOT ONE Democrat voting for it.

Solandra and the similar companies that he support with our money that are now defunked.

Fast and Furious

Voting Photo ID initiatives across the Country

The whole Tell Putin I need more time and can be more flexible after my election thingie...

See, that is just off the top of my head... this past few months. I tend to forget the complete and utters screw ups of the past few years. So I say...

BRING IT ON. Don't let people forget what we have going on at the Obama White House/Administration.

S & F

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh, I was not trying to be rude …………Just bringing forward old info for all those newbie’s to see……….

It is so easy to forget due to the magnitude of the deception.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All this information coming back up about where Obama was (or wasn't) born ... I'm looking for a false flag to happen to distract all the sheeple from it. Olympics? Rumors of Chicago 'going up'. Something to distract everyone from all these bits and pieces coming together about Obama's fuzzy POTUS qualifications.
edit on 5/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Lol, more expecting that this is now the distraction from other issues this man has caused.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Lots of "mistakes",without Obama EVER putting them to rest. His Literary Agent,must have wrote that also.......

Thats been the problem,all along. He feels there is no need to do it.

Then again,he has NO problem,polarizing the Nation.

S&F

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Lol, more expecting that this is now the distraction from other issues this man has caused.

This man has caused?

That is part of the problem (I mean no disrespect to your post)……….

He did not get to the oval on his own……….

There is a great power above him………….many call it the shadow government………I am sure we can name many families that make up that shadow........

Until “WE” realize that the left / right political game we play here in the US is just an illusion that makes us feel impowered……….the deception will continue unchallenged………

Can’t you see the boss hogs sitting back in their dark smoke filled “man cave” sipping on a priceless glass of brandy laughing at you and I for the greatest heist ever to be pulled off in recorded time………

Too bad so many American souls are so easily “bought”

edit on 18-5-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"Snort*

Frankly, was more aware of that, without having to resort to "shadow puppets".

Family works in the Caucuses for the Republican Party. THAT's "shadow government" at it's most blatant.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ahhh... epic!

I'm not gonna lie... when these revelations are over, I'm seriously going to be yelling encore from atop the highest of mountains.

Hopefully Bill Clinton comes out playing the saxophone, with the most killer rendition of 'Who's Crying Now' by Journey... with Mitt Romney singing. This is then when Bush, Obama, Osama, and George Washington come out and perform a great dance number to the music. All of which is choreographed by Richard Simmons!.

And there so many tears that you can't cry
With the land that keeps your love
And now you can say your love, will never die
oohh ooh, ooh oooh

I don't get it

top topics

join