It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US seeks extra $70m for Israel defence shield

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know it's been said already, but just fing STOP with the spending on other nations already!!

Jesus Christ this nations priorities are screwed up....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Israel and it's citizens should be responsible for themselves, not on my dime.
Do you agree if I take some of your money to support the toys and hardware I buy?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
OH HELL NO!!!!! Israel made their own bed, now let them lie in it. The money would be better spent on an anti missile defense for the PALESTINIANS.

To bad America has never and will never give aid to the palestinians... Sad how one sided America is on this issue. I say give help to the people who need it, not the people who will abuse our help... Like *cough* Israel *cough*...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow! Well since we gave them someone elses country I guess we should protect it. I hope the three million people who will loose their foods stamps next year will understand.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If the US was to use that $70,000,000 and divide it by 311million Americans, every american would receive $225,000 dollars, to improve life, start businesses and create jobs for one another, move abroad and help people, pay the debt and treat own diseases, instead of using it to protect an illegal terror state that is occupying territory which doesn't belong to it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

America isn't broke just mismanaged.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by QQXXw

Israel and it's citizens should be responsible for themselves, not on my dime.
Do you agree if I take some of your money to support the toys and hardware I buy?

70 million dollars is really a trivial amount. I agree, we should be helping our own citizens before throwing money out the window.

But when you actually do the math its only 22 cents from every american. So you should really say... not on my two dimes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They just cut 300 million in food stamps but they can make sure war mongers on the other side of the world are safe. It seems I dislike my country more each day.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Lets everyone not get their nickers in a twist over this. The United States and Israel have long cooperated in and participated in many defense programs. The interests of the state of Israel are basic, survival. Our interests ( in the US) are the same its just that those of Israel are more "immediate". So to help them defend themselves and help them do so with our money saves us having to re-invent the wheel, in a manner of speaking, so... Get over it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture1200
reply to post by Ben81

Lets everyone not get their nickers in a twist over this. The United States and Israel have long cooperated in and participated in many defense programs. The interests of the state of Israel are basic, survival. Our interests ( in the US) are the same its just that those of Israel are more "immediate". So to help them defend themselves and help them do so with our money saves us having to re-invent the wheel, in a manner of speaking, so... Get over it.

BULL****

The US has already provided $205m for the system and annually gives Israel roughly another $3.1bn in overall security assistance, the most for any foreign country.

so giving more money to Israel is in the best interest of the US ?

again

BULL****
edit on 5/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Your math is so wrong, it's astonishing.

You got two stars, wow!

Take 225,000 times 311,000,000..... that does not equal 70 million.

Two stars, /shakes head.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Your math is so wrong, it's astonishing.

You got two stars, wow!

Take 225,000 times 311,000,000..... that does not equal 70 million.

Two stars, /shakes head.

didnt make the calcul but someone stated it is around 22 cent

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture1200

You are kidding right?

If this is what you believe then you are probably the person that believes we need to conquer every foreign nation so we can be safe at home.

Give me a break.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It was me that did the math.

70 million dollars is literally, nothing to a country.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

It was me that did the math.

70 million dollars is literally, nothing to a country.

ah lol thanks
if the us wanted to
to help each american
they could give all the money they give to Israel in a yrs
lets calculate 3.1 billions they receive in a yrs + 205 millions + 70 millions

= 3.375 billions

how much for each american now ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

At this point you are preaching to the choir.

Pretty disgusting.

It will end, at some point. It has to.

It's like helping out a family member, at some point you have to cut the umbilical cord.

Or in nature, the baby bird that gets kicked out of the nest. Learn to fly, nowish.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You do realize that Israel is a US "state" right? Israle is in a hot spot for a reason. Every time it fights its "testing" US military hardware. Its nothing more than a test-bed in vitally important region of the woRld.

Only idiots think "aid to Israel" is for Israel. It is aid from the US to the US.

Originally posted by amongus
I know it's been said already, but just fing STOP with the spending on other nations already!!

edit on 18-5-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
You do realize that Israel is a US "state" right? Israle is in a hot spot for a reason. Every time it fights its "testing" US military hardware. Its nothing more than a test-bed in vitally important region of the woRld.

Only idiots think "aid to Israel" is for Israel. It is aid from the US to the US.

Originally posted by amongus

edit on 18-5-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

Only idiots thinks that this aid from the US is for the US

Americans will not be more SAFE
how can you say it is for the US
you speak like Bibi .. lie lie and lie
edit on 5/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by arbiture1200

You are kidding right?

If this is what you believe then you are probably the person that believes we need to conquer every foreign nation so we can be safe at home.

Give me a break.

[/quote

What planet do yo yo live on my friend? Are you on drugs or what? As for me want us to bother no one? So do I. NOT. Thats my excuse. Whats yours?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Israel is not an american state... Its the other way. US is an Israel state for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join