It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US seeks extra $70m for Israel defence shield

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
America assists everyone except its OWN taxpaying citizens. It cannot be any more clear that we are infested with TRAITORS in office.

Israel needs money, [color=limegreen]DONE DEAL. Disabled U.S. vet needs assistance, DENIED because we are broke.

TRAITORS!!!!!!!! It just doesnt get ANY clearer than that.

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Sounds good to me. I'll bring the rope.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Ben81
Curious to know if they will pass the article on CNN
the americans needs to know that during bad economic time
the Potus is giving all tax payers money to another country
for weapons

NO! The government is NOT giving away the tax payers money

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
70 million $$$, eh? I can think of better things to do with that money. There are a whole lotta' kids who could use that money to go to college with. There are a whole lotta' families in the Appalachians who could use that money to get a proper roof over their heads, or get some food, or get some medicine. There are sections of Baltimore that could use that money to clean up the place. etc etc ....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
70 million $$$, eh? I can think of better things to do with that money. There are a whole lotta' kids who could use that money to go to college with. There are a whole lotta' families in the Appalachians who could use that money to get a proper roof over their heads, or get some food, or get some medicine. There are sections of Baltimore that could use that money to clean up the place. etc etc ....

Yep. In fact, even if we just straight up burned in barrels we could at least warm our hands around it in the wintertime without starting/enabling ANOTHER war.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh, my dear friend, when it comes to assist the poor and hungry in the US that is tabu, to even think!!!!!! that Americans can go hungry in the nation of plenty.

Our dictatorship government wants us no only to support their oversea corruption but to also pay for the hungry and poor in the US.

After taxes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

70m more?

what'd they do with all these billions over the years? build an epic soccer dome?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Assuming this is a factual report and not some misunderstood project, President Obama and many of America's Presidents are, and have portrayed themselves to be, committed to the protection of Israel. Here are some more possibilities:

a) further ensuring an American presence in Israel
b) further ensuring America has larger influence regarding Israeli foreign policy
c) further creating a proxy system in the Middle East that could be later adopted in whole by the US

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

I'm not even going to begin to describe the paranoid conspiracists' New World Order theories which revolve around a Jewish-controlled planet...

I think the last time I did, I was branded a Nazi and run off the board...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky
Assuming this is a factual report and not some misunderstood project, President Obama and many of America's Presidents are, and have portrayed themselves to be, committed to the protection of Israel. Here are some more possibilities:

b) further ensuring America has larger influence regarding Israeli foreign policy
c) further creating a proxy system in the Middle East that could be later adopted in whole by the US

Ummm...right. I think that's exactly the problem, isn't it?
Why should we care one bit if the Israeli's live or die? We must we be "committed to their security"? You know...Israel might not be such a dangerous place if they weren't illegally occupying the West Bank in violation of international law. Perhaps if they had behaved themselves for the last 45 years their neighbors might not all hate them.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

It would appear you fully understand what I am saying.

I try very hard not be be a racist, reguardless of who I meet.

There is no bigotry in facts my friend.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

I'm not even going to begin to describe the paranoid conspiracists' New World Order theories which revolve around a Jewish-controlled planet...

Who needs a conspiracy theory or a new world order? Why should we be propping up a country who has illegally stolen land from their neighbors and continuously drags us into foreign wars?

You don't need a grand master plan to be in place for that...you just need a few corrupt politicians and oil companies, right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd someday like to see the total Israel gets, not only from the USA, but from here across the pond as well.
After government (taxpayers) money, there is then a large amount of other money winging it's way over there from other NGO's and "charities", and I'm sure from other more unconventional sources too!

And yet... they are now having more demonstrations in Tel Aviv over the huge housing costs. Hell, after all the money pouring in, you'd think they'd have enough money to house everyone in a luxury villa!

They have been sucking at the teat of the West since Israel was created, even though they reneged on the stipulated UN conditions allowing them statehood in the first place, and continue to subvert our own governments year upon year while bleating about their victimhood!

Is it any wonder they spent centuries getting kicked out of one European country after another?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OH HELL NO!!!!! Israel made their own bed, now let them lie in it. The money would be better spent on an anti missile defense for the PALESTINIANS.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
America assists everyone except its OWN taxpaying citizens. It cannot be any more clear that we are infested with TRAITORS in office.

Israel needs money, [color=limegreen]DONE DEAL. Disabled U.S. vet needs assistance, DENIED because we are broke.

TRAITORS!!!!!!!! It just doesnt get ANY clearer than that.

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Sounds good to me. I'll bring the rope.

Sounds good to me as well. I have torches and a pitchfork.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
It would appear a lot those posting here just don't understand.

Israel is a very small poor country surrounded by enemies.

They have almost no income; except maybe a cut from all of our phone bills because they own some of the large telecommunications companies which carry and transfer our calls around. Also they can not generate much income "re-selling" the weapons which we "give" them to whom ever wants them. Of course, they also build some weapons themselves, for which we pay top dollar in cash.

All these enemies are just religious fanatics who have never been given a reason for hating Israel. They just want to "wipe them off the map". No body knows why.

We, on the other hand, have lots of money, or we can just print more. Maybe, in a crunch, we can just not pay a few months of medi-care bill and we could help them even more.

Are you 12 years old? You need to research the history of Israel going back to the early 1900's. Then you will have a little better understanding of the situation.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Who needs a conspiracy theory or a new world order? Why should we be propping up a country who has illegally stolen land from their neighbors and continuously drags us into foreign wars?

You don't need a grand master plan to be in place for that...you just need a few corrupt politicians and oil companies, right?

Ah, but I never did say that I Believed in any such conspiracy. I'm merely gathering the so-called "facts" together or, rather, what other people seriously do believe--whether they're right or wrong about it.

What I Am saying is that I'm as mad as hell over billions of American dollars going to Israel over the course of Decades, and now More money to be supposedly added on to that!

Maybe the nuts who believe the U.S. should choose absolute isolationism might have the right idea. No imports. No exports. Nothing or nobody coming in or going out for, say, a few years. Withdraw all troops stationed around the planet. We need to take care of our Own people first and foremost then, after America rebuilds itself (like that's not going to take Decades), Maybe it can rejoin the rest of the world. Sure, it sounds crazy from a certain point of view and would cause all manners of international imbalances, but it might be best for the American people; a wake-up call.

I'll say this, if Israel nukes Iran, the U.S. had better stay the hell out of it. But obviously they won't. They'll cater to Israel like it's another American state and back those Jews with their lives. Should that happen, I'm Out of here. I'm denouncing my citizenship and maybe moving to Russia.

edit on 18-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: Captain's Log, Supplemental...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by Ben81

70m more?

what'd they do with all these billions over the years? build an epic soccer dome?

No. From what I'm hearing they are building weapons and giving them to Syria.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Ummm...right. I think that's exactly the problem, isn't it?
Why should we care one bit if the Israeli's live or die? We must we be "committed to their security"? You know...Israel might not be such a dangerous place if they weren't illegally occupying the West Bank in violation of international law. Perhaps if they had behaved themselves for the last 45 years their neighbors might not all hate them.

Is that really the point? I don't care if a country is deemed illegal or full of Neanderthals. WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!!!! We, the U.S. are already in a financial hole that we can NEVER get out of. Even if we put every last penny to the deficit, it will never be paid off. Hell, now I'm thinking TPTB are trying to destroy the world economy to end this debt without losing our country over it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

America has already given Israel everything, including Nuclear Missiles!
If they would stop running their mouths about attacking this Nation and that Nation perhaps they would not need such a defensive shield.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
All these enemies are just religious fanatics who have never been given a reason for hating Israel. They just want to "wipe them off the map". No body knows why.

Are you kidding? You do realize that the modern state of Israel was founded when the Zionists took their military into Palestine and said "Ok guys, this is our country now GTFO!!!" Right?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think if Canada decided that Wisconsin now belonged to Canada that people would be pretty pissed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join