It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad wants to attend Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

could of course just be typical political rhetoric and he actually has no desire to attend at all.

Exactly what I thought, and most likely the case.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Will they even broadcast the Olympic games in Iran?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
well he was hoping for some real sport with a televised debate with obama but obama pussed out, I guess britians pm s have no courage for that either.
wimps

I guess he figures watching the zionazi olympics in britian would be like churchhill going to berlin to the olympics before world war two...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We let Hitler host an Olympic Games, don't see why Ahmadinejad can't attend one. Love all the theories on it though. I got to go with the either
A)He doesn't really want to go, he just wants to be heard (we've all been there.)
B)It'll be hard to pin something on ol' Ahmadinejad if he's sitting in the stands where the bomb goes off.
C)They actually want him to attend (The ol' reverse psychology trick). Because if he does, they can assassinate him with a fair amount of ease, and that would cause a war just as much as a false flag blamed on him. Ofcourse, "They" would come in the guise of "the terrorists". But Iran would blame Israel, and the whole western world goes to war with Iran because they are "mistaken" about who the real culprit is (when in reality, it was probably the western world that started the whole mess).

The fact I can even conceive the third one makes me hate my country's leadership. And I'm not referring to the faces they show us. You guys (if any) know to whom I refer.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
He should be allowed to go if he wants, granted he buys a ticket. I like this guy, the Western media and US government LIE about this guy and what he says to make him seem like a real bad guy. I'm friends with a cpl people from Iran, they are a cpl of the coolest people I've ever met. I have sat at the computer with 1 of them or both of them next to me and we watched the President of Iran in some youtube videos, give his talks and speeches while they translated for me.
This guy wants nothing but peace just like the rest of Iran. He has asked to sit down with the US leaders/President MANY times to sit down and talk. The US refused every single time. He actually wants a relationship with the us so Iran can directly sell us their oil. Hugo Chavez made the same offer in the past and tbe US said NO.
In all honesty, Ahmadenijad should be invited to the Olympics way before any president of the US is invited.
U have to admire Iran for taking so much abuse because of total lies created by western governments.
Ahmadenijad, wanting to attend the Olympics is just another way for him to send the message that all he wants is peace. Im sure if this picks up in tbe media they will make it seem like he has an evil alternative motive.
Hugo Chavez, Gadaffi got the same treatment from the US.
Let all the leaders who are labeled evil dictators by the US attend the Olympics. I bet it would be a party as long as that chubby dude in N Korea stays home. Something about him just kicks out all kinds of bad vibes.

The Iran President is a decent guy. Find yourself a translator and see for yourself.
If the one world government ever comes about publicly and if an actual election was held to nominate the world leader. I'd vote for him over Obama or any other current western leader. Without hesitating. I'd feel alot safer if they posessed nukes instead of Israel.
Itan's president doesn't deserve trashed, especially by people who have not HEARD what he himself has to say about everything.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Iran's Ahmadinejad wants to attend Olympics

If he's there maybe the terrorists that Iran sponsors will leave the Olympics alone.
Then again, maybe he wants a front row seat for the fireworks.
He's a nutter. Who knows ...

Originally posted by BBobb
This is the president of a country, a country that has not attacked anyone in over 100 years,

Guess you missed all the facts showing that Iran is a state sponsor of international terrorism around the world, eh? They are in proxy wars all over the middle east. They are also engaged in a cyber war against the USA and are operating out of Central America against us. They are also engaged in gorilla warfare in South America.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the British government quite sensibly recognise the public relations nightmare potential.

If fanatical Israeli extremists assasinated him, Iran would of course respond against Israel and heavily i suspect..for the sake of potentially igniting that particular powder keg, they have opted to simply say no you can't attend.

It's not as though Israel Mossad agents haven't set numberous precedents assassinating officials and Nuclear personel in the last couple of years, so i'd imagine the UK quite rightly see Ahmadinejad as too tempting a target for Israeli murder squads to resist.

edit on 21-5-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Didnt they honor Ghaddaffi at the last World Cup? How was that different?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join