It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake off coast of Chile predicted by me on the 13th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think your the next messiah! Here have a gold star

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

my pimp game is bout to go up 2000 %

I'm getting a message that says with'in a years time you'll have five dopey girls knocked up and be strapped with child support for 20 yrs. Pimp game ...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
her slag friends can see i'm the real deal , my pimp game is bout to go up 2000 %

Yo pimp, aint bein' a hater bro, but da shorties want a true playa' who has a 'whip. You aints got no whip, all you gots is 'n xbox. The only pimpin' you is doin' is pimpin' yo 'xbox' playa'.

OUT!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

her slag friends can see i'm the real deal , my pimp game is bout to go up 2000 %

The only pimpin' you is doin' is pimpin' yo 'xbox' playa'.

i wasn't aware there were any other forms of pimping aside that, you sir have truly enlightened me, Star for you

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
What game were you playing?
If mother Shipton were with us today ,i reckon she would kick your ass for dissing her

MW3 of course, and Mother Shipton didn't predict nothing of note, all that nonsense was written by Charles Hindley AFTER those inventions came to be. People don't want to believe it so they choose not to. Sad stuff, Nostradamus on the other hand was the real deal.

So when Charles Hindley wrote as Mother Shipton in 1862 and said:

Around the world thoughts shall fly
In the twinkling of an eye…

the internet (In 1982 the Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) was standardized and the concept of a world-wide network of fully interconnected TCP/IP networks called the Internet was introduced)
Telephone (The telephone was invented in March of 1876.)
Television (Commercially made television sets were sold from 1928 to 1934 in the United Kingdom, United States, and the Soviet Union.)
Unless he was referring to this:
Telegraph (Samuel F. B. Morse conceived of an electromagnetic telegraph in 1832 and constructed an experimental version in 1835. He did not construct a truly practical system until 1844, when he built a line from Baltimore to Washington, D.C.) but still even this wasnt "Around the World" as stated in the prediction during 1862.
So what about radio?
Radio (As early as 1892, Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio) nope this isnt it.
So we can conclude that when Hindley published mother shipton in 1862 only telegraph was available and only at a more localized capacity, definitely not "around the world".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaade

The most famous claimed edition of Mother Shipton's prophecies foretells many modern events and phenomena. Widely quoted today as if it were the original, it contains over a hundred prophetic rhymed couplets in notably non-sixteenth-century language and includes the now-famous lines:
The world to an end shall come
In eighteen hundred and eighty one.[6]
However, this version did not appear in print until 1862, and its true author, one Charles Hindley, subsequently admitted in print that he had invented it.[7] This invented prophecy has appeared over the years with different dates and in (or about) several countries (for example in the late 1970s many news articles about Mother Shipton appeared setting the date at 1981[citation needed]). The 1920's (subsequently much reprinted) booklet The Life and Prophecies of Ursula Sontheil better known as Mother Shipton[8] stated the date as 1991[9][10].
Among other well-known lines from Hindley's fake version (often quoted as if they were original) are:
A Carriage without a horse shall go;
Disaster fill the world with woe...
In water iron then shall float,
As easy as a wooden boat.

Even Hindley's fakes were revised through the years as the latest reprint with all the new age prophecies didn't appear until 1991, long before you knew about Ursula Sontheil or her prophecies, but if you want to pretend to be an expert i'll debate with you?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Oh sir I wont even pretend to be an expert on mother shipton. I knew that everyone was saying that mother shipton was fake and her creator wrote about her in 1862. The single prophecy that I used was one I was familar with and was under the impression that the prediction I used was written by him in 1862 and wasnt a later fabrication, and if im correct in my assumption then yes it still qualifies as a true prediction being that it was written before that invention occured.
PLease correct me if im wrong about when the "internet" prediction was first written.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

lets see, i mentioned chile, while there were quakes across the globe last night and this morning, the only 1 above 6.0 was in where,..... chile, the only one that made the news was where...... chile. The only one that was not considered weak was where...... chile. The last time chile had a significant earthquake was march 25th, 2012 before that, January 2011, before that March 11 2010, so saying quakes in chile that make the news are common is a false statement, yet again, research then come at me bro!

click here to see list of significant earthquakes in or around Chile

edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: cuz trolls will be trolls

uh... the smallest earthquake listed on that link is a 6.3... so even by those standards, your "prediction" is insignificant. Special.

It's not a complex thing, man. Seriously. I'd love to believe you had some kind of prescience, but your statement to your sister was so vague... and you claimed it would be a 9.0 - but are now claiming that your prediction was "half-fulfilled" and that the 9.0 is coming? I'd be willing to bet that you happily mocked Harold Camping...

...now you're borrowing his tactics?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

not here to please the masses, just stating what i've seen in my dreams and thus written to the best clarity i've seen it, never said it was precise , just fragments of the events and parts of conversations linger upon waking. But never the less, did anyone else here write anything similar to my prediction in the dreams and predictions section? no i didn't think so, did anyone else write the location of said event? no didn't think so either, and lastly, have you been in an earthquake 6.0 and higher? no didn't think so either otherwise you wouldn't dismiss it as insignificant, 7.0 is enough to topple city blocks and homes, 6.0 is enough to be on the news for regular property damage. Such a thing is anything but insignificant

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

as for dude man you mentioned, i'll be the first to say idk who that even is.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

wow, a "prediction" (or educated guess) of a quake happening in a recent hot zone. sorry if you think i am a troll or a "hater", but like somebody else said, japan will have a small earthquake tomorrow. i am also predicting a small earthquake around alaska tomorrow.

and when it happens i will post my need for approval and praise from ATS

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Atleast its not over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job on making a prediction... care to do it on a live forum so you cant cherry pick your claims?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

already did, go to dreams and predictions and find my latest thread. enjoy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join