It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine Therapy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would eat a dozen dandelions before I would drink my own or someone else's pee. Dandelions are very tasty and beneficial if you have any kidney problems. So go on out there and eat your weeds guys!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

You know, I just cannot help getting the feeling you are taking the piss?

Sorry, had too.

I have read this type of thing before but it crosses the line for me although it is beneficial for a jelly fish sting I have heard.

I stick to vitamins and a GMO free diet for now.
edit on 18-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This post is my post copied and pasted from the other urine therapy thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
I didn't want to write it all out again on my cell phone.

Originally posted by Miss Sile

Originally posted by wiser3
Have heard and read about this before and I do believe that it works.

I remember, as a child, being told that putting a drop of wee on stye would remove it and lo and behold it did!

S&F for having the courage not only to try this but to post it here.

Ignore the ridicule that will no doubt be aimed your way.

There are none so blind as those that will not see!

I can second that. Years ago I used to get styes quite often. They were horrible, many times requiring medical intervention. Drops, creams, hot, wet washcloths only helped minimally, usually required lancing by a dr. but I hated that and would perform one eyed surgery on myself, looking in the mirror, trying to puncture the stye with a lancet, then squeezing the bloody pus out. No matter what I did I couldn't prevent the styes. One day when I could see and feel a new one forming I remembered a sentence I had read in an old folk remedy book about putting a drop of urine on a stye, that was basically all it said, no reason on why it would help or anything. I thought ”what the heck” and took a cotton swab,.....collected....touched the swab to the stye, it almost immediately stopped itching. In a few hours it was hardly noticeable, when I woke up the next day it was gone. I didn't fully believe that the urine had done it though. Next time I started to get one, I didn't apply any, went back to my old ways that didn't work. After it was full size and hideous looking, I thought I might as well try again. I was certain it wouldn't do much but stop the itch, it was big, red and hindered my sight. I applied it a couple times a day and it was like magic how it just shrunk rapidly down, redness went away and itching. I don't get styes now days, but I would do that remedy again in a heartbeat if I ever did.
edit on 4/4/2012 by Miss Sile because: typo

edit on 5/18/2012 by Miss Sile because: typo

edit on 5/18/2012 by Miss Sile because: typo

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've always assumed that the reason why the odour of faeces, urine, vomit, etc. is unpleasant, is because it's not particularly good for us to eat or drink.

I imagine that those humans who found it agreeable to consume their waste probably fell ill or died over time, whereas those who didn't, stayed around longer to populate the majority of future generations with this trait.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
At first I thought you was telling me, I was in therapy ... You know your in therapy, urine therapy

Anyways ...

Remember when you was a kid and peed in the tub, see ... We've all practiced it at one time. In fact, I just took a bath and ...

Maybe your right after all, maybe I do need therapy

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Somewhere, someone is laughing like a hyena picturing people doing... I give up.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

have you been playing with your pee young man ?

urine big trouble !!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A lot of good comments, most had me laughing. I never saw it as urine (your in) therapy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by nimbinned
This practice is said to have originated in India over 5000 years ago. An ancient Sanskrit text called the Damar Tantra contains 107 verses explaining the various applications of urine - known as Shivambu in Sanskrit. This information is believed to have come from the teachings of Shiva to his wife and disciple Parvati.

Shiva and wife conversation circa 5000 years ago:

S: Man these people are such blind followers, I bet if I told them to drink their own piss that they would!
P: No way, they're gullible but not THAT gullible.
S: Is that a challenge?
P: Yes, yes it is! There's just no way you can pull that one off!
S: You just watch, I'll write up a bunch of verses about it and I bet people will still be drinking their own piss thousands of years from now!

Perhaps you are right. I am very open minded to alternative possibilities.

I can say though with some authority that there is definately some benefits in practicing Uropathy if you are on a spiritual quest. I did it for over 3 years while living in a type of self imposed spiritual retreat in the rainforest. I was as high as a kite nearly the whole time - and I was not doing any drugs - I was living a yogic lifestyle. Vegetarian, no alcohol, no caffeine, no TV, no emf's, organic food - it was bliss. Unfortunately, I had to eventually relinquish this life and re-plug in to the matrix.

Peace Out

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I've always assumed that the reason why the odour of faeces, urine, vomit, etc. is unpleasant, is because it's not particularly good for us to eat or drink.

I imagine that those humans who found it agreeable to consume their waste probably fell ill or died over time, whereas those who didn't, stayed around longer to populate the majority of future generations with this trait.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

If your bodily discharges smell bad, it is because you are consuming something toxic to your body, or something is causing distress - such as an imbalance in digestive flora (dysbiosis). This would cause your by products to be toxic.

Try making small adjustments in your diet until your sweat, urine and faeces express a pleasant aroma. It has done me wonders; a pleasant body odor is indicative of good health.

That's right, my poo doesn't stink.
edit on 19-5-2012 by JohnnyTHSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

LMAO, totally like Coors light, I quit drinking it a long time ago.

Have a Rolling Rock in my hand, and the urine???? I'll let you know once the beers are gone.

Thanks for the laugh!! S
edit on 19-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This thread is golden. no pun intended
This reminds me of when you get hit by the poison "buddah palm" and the only way to counter act it is with several other poisons such a viper venom etc. as did the iron monkey in the robin hood kung fu thriller of 1994.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Thanks for that. i was wondering how the older Asian/Indian cultures would view use of urine and then i saw your post. and thanks to homie konquest for bringing this taboo thread together.
i find it intriguing that the lord of destruction is reciting this as opposed to the lords brahma of creation and vishnu of maintenance
edit on 30-5-2012 by dizTheWiz because: i had more to say

<< 1  2  3   >>

join