It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Images That Demonstrate How The New World Order Openly Mocks Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just though I would throw this out there. Some of them I was aware of and others not.

A lot of peeps do not beleif in the NWO. Once you see it and the patterns to it. It cannot be ignored..

If you know what to look for, it quickly becomes obvious that the elite of the world are not even trying to hide their insidious plans for the planet. They hope to unite the entire globe under their leadership, and they don't think that we are strong enough or smart enough to stop them.

An image from the Geogria Stones which contain rules for a new humanity to follow...

Here is some artwork from the World Bank.

There are other example. Some well noticed like the Denver Airport murals.. This is a picture depicting the death of Judaism and Christianity...

Anyway worth a read.....

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 18-5-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

i get this with your link:

Bad Request

Error 400

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Thank you fixed now..)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

i wonder, how many of the "new world order" people are aware of these dark prophecies. and where are the origins of the prophecies ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

i wonder, how many of the "new world order" people are aware of these dark prophecies. and where are the origins of the prophecies ?

I would suggest that they are more aware than a majority of those that make claims of knowing themselves. As to dark prophecies and such, that is based on interpretation of shared text, as well includes 'their' interpretation of texts that the public are not privy to, nor aware even exist. Differences in understanding the symbolic relationships with humanity, evolution, and the material plane being communicated with a very guided and defined concept threshold that falls under a vast knowledge threshold.

Transcending characteristics, relationships, and the philosophies they produce often become unrecognizable to other observers for cognitive bias' are the construct of perception. It's seemingly as if, there is a very real genetic, cultural, and experiencing of highly developed(or lack there of) relationships which dictate cognition. If you are to research those who have always held positions of great power and positions of influence that are the always 'NWO' individuals, you will find that knowledge and understanding of genealogy, culture, and relationships(communication, behavioral psychology, history, etc.) is very much present. There is not one idiot Billionaire... now how smart do you think that any such 'NWO' individuals are.

They are 'aware' in my opinion... and the perception that judges these individuals and implies that such 'dark prophecies' places them in an unfavorable position is governed by a bias. One that is a construct of limited comprehension due to a lower developed threshold on a multitude of levels. These 'keepers of the light' do not throw pearls to pigs, seek and you shall find right? There's no messenger or courier that carries enlightenment in a sack slung over his or her shoulder and only presents it before any select or 'elite' group of individuals.

It's all around you, it's everything that is, it's the stars above to the diamonds adorning the hair of the beauty mankind seeks as he's carried by the current. Hearing a summoning voice, a beckoning light, to which we all eventually answer to.

'The New World Order Openly Mocks Us'.... yup, that's gotta be it, just rubbing it in our faces.

I guess I just may be missing the point, because I don't see it. Don't see any teasing or taunting, not much done in a scornful matter. Have they distorted what is real and unreal as to making current situations laughable?

I think that's enough on this one lol, there's not much to discuss in regards to any 'NWO' type thinking until an individual or individuals names are presented.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

These 'keepers of the light'...

could this "light" be some kind of spiritual being ? like a deity or angel ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Things like this make it amazing that people can openly deny the Illuminati or that a kind of global conspiracy at work. It's sickening sometimes....It's funny though that if the TPTB put that up they would say, "Be not a cancer unto the Earth."

Filthy hypocrites, hehe.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have been looking into the Roman empire connection to todays rulers. The Roman mythology symbols are everywhere and a favorite of TPTB.

So with everyone wondering about anonymous, did anyone stop to look at their symbol/logo???

Their symbol has the oak leaf "Civic Crown" which is a Roman military decoration.
en.wikipedia.org...
compare to the anonymous logo

That's like mocking us as the OP said. To be able to raise us up when they want while thinking we are doing whats right..

edit on 22-5-2012 by yellowsnow because: bad link

new topics

top topics

join