It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Ufologists-Lets clean the closet of any skeletons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A must have on the legitimate list is Dr Roger Leir - he videotapes surgical procedures and admits he isn't sure what they are removing from Contactees bodies.

Dr Leir is a qualified professional and does not sell anything - presents the evidence like proper scientists should!

Mary Rodwell of ACERN - she is also medically qualified and does not sell theories. She collates and presents evidence without judgement.

Kim Carlsberg is worthy of inclusion on the legitimate list. She collates artworks and evidence from people without judgement. She published a beautiful book that I use from time to time with Students who disclose their Contact and Experiences to me.

Trolls and shills do your research before you say the people I have named are in it for the money. Dr Leir explains carefully in his books how he scrambled for money to proceed - while managing his own medical practice and Mary and Kim I know from personal contact - do not devote their lives to the money they earn.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How could people forget about the amazing Dr Jonathan Reed.

Jonathan Reed Exposed

A sad, deluded individual.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Are there any you want to leave in there?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Two that haven't been mentioned yet the FAKE "Dr" Judy Faltskog and her side kick

Wayne Herschel.

Wayne Herschel was directly responsible for the thread here on ATS...'Alleged NASA

Astronomer Deciphers 'intelligent' signal from nearby stars' in 2010 which runs to almost

250 pages and which thoroughly debunked the pair of them.

Then in 2011 the FAKE 'Zeta Reticular' videos which were put out on youtube were debunked

by noted researcher Grant Cameron who found out that they were originally posted by

Judy Faltskog under various pseudonyms one of which was 'up your fork pipe'

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
A must have on the legitimate list is Dr Roger Leir - he videotapes surgical procedures and admits he isn't sure what they are removing from Contactees bodies.

Dr Leir is a qualified professional and does not sell anything - presents the evidence like proper scientists should!

Mary Rodwell of ACERN - she is also medically qualified and does not sell theories. She collates and presents evidence without judgement.

Kim Carlsberg is worthy of inclusion on the legitimate list. She collates artworks and evidence from people without judgement. She published a beautiful book that I use from time to time with Students who disclose their Contact and Experiences to me.

Trolls and shills do your research before you say the people I have named are in it for the money. Dr Leir explains carefully in his books how he scrambled for money to proceed - while managing his own medical practice and Mary and Kim I know from personal contact - do not devote their lives to the money they earn.

Leir is quite adamant about claiming that independent scientists have reviewed quite a few of the artifacts he has removed and have advised him that they are 100% extraterrestrial in nature.

Listen here app. 12 min in.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Philip Schneider: most controversial case, in my opinion, when it comes to knowing if he's for real or not, which is pretty much impossible, and also for the disturbing scope of his theory (that aliens were already here for a long time, living underground, feeding off human glands, and are now taking over governments from within). The stuff he said is both insane and makes sense at the same time.
edit on 18/5/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

True or not I pose this question to you all, It is the one thing I cant figure out.

All humans have the capacity for evil this is common knowledge. So its not hard to imagine that those in power are there because they love power. THATS FINE....What I DONT GET is why do they need to be so evil about it. If they love power why not use that power benevolently? Why treat your fellow man like such refuse that you poison his food with additives and all the rest of the crap they put in there. Why hold back humanity? our success is THEIR success? It doesnt make sense...Unless..the people at the top pulling the strings are not human. I am not going to label them because I dont know what they are but I do know what they are NOT and they are NOT human by what we define a human. Because if THEY are human then I dont know what that makes me because I am NOT like them.

Im just going by observation here not off any opinions of others. So now we go deeper down the rabbit hole. Who controls the controllers??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh dont forget some of the BAD new ones!

Shane Sovar
Antonio Paris

Of Aerial Phenomenon Research Team

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bill Ryan? Serpo ect.

Guys the worst type of hoaxer, He made a believable piece of fiction seem real.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good Ufologist

Robert Hastings | About UFOs and Nuclear Weapons

www.ufohastings.com...

For nearly 40 years, noted researcher Robert Hastings has sought out and interviewed former and retired U.S. Air Force personnel regarding their direct or indirect involvement in nuclear weapons-related UFO incidents. These individuals—ranging from retired colonels to former airmen—report extraordinary encounters which have obvious national security implications. In fact, taken to their logical conclusion, these cases have planetary implications, given the horrific consequences that would result from a full-scale, global nuclear war.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010

Has this thread not mentioned Nick Pope yet?! He's one of the good guys as well.

He was recently interviewed by ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

On a side note, I wouldn't deem David Icke a Ufologist. While he does claim the world is being enslaved by reptilian ETs from another dimension that doesn't mean he's a Ufologist. I can't recall Icke ever mentioning any particular UFO event. He's more of a researcher and conspiracy theorist.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your name speaks for itself, arrogance, pseudo-science just angry kid/man - who cares. Experimental craft, ok what kind of experimental craft can go mach 3 and even fly to other planets in no time the way we see it,. Go educate yourself before posting crap:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here, more experimental than what you see here such as Star-Trek class man-made spaceship or Battlestar Galactica you won't see. If everything was experimental, some probably is, other remains a question. Really ATS is full of trolls and self proclaimed skeptics who are complete pseudos. Pathetic picture.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your name speaks for itself, arrogance, pseudo-science just angry kid/man - who cares. Experimental craft, ok what kind of experimental craft can go mach 3 and even fly to other planets in no time the way we see it,. Go educate yourself before posting crap:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here, more experimental than what you see here such as Star-Trek class man-made spaceship or Battlestar Galactica you won't see. If everything was experimental, some probably is, other remains a question. Really ATS is full of trolls and self proclaimed skeptics who are complete pseudos. Pathetic picture.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

You do realize that you embody almost exactly all those qualities you are accusing the other poster of having. Just an observation and not taking anything away from your point. The one thing I have learned so far is that if you want to get your point across you need to remember that its only an opinion. Just because you believe it to be true doesnt make it so.

For the record I do believe in UFO's in that the objects are unknown and are flying in our skies.

Also his name is "ignorance ISNT bliss" be careful about what you see and what you WANT to see.
edit on 18-5-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Richard C Hoagland.

BS with a Capital B and a Capital S.

Money talks...well, you know the rest.

Good example here.

Searching "Richard Hoagland Hoax" in the ATS search engine should keep you busy for a while.

S&F for an interesting thread.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

To expand on the Faltskog/Herschel axis a bit -

"Dr." Judy Faltskog claimed to be a NASA scientist who had intercepted and deciphered an alien UV signal on radio equipment. It turned out that she was no "doctor" of any sort, had no affiliation with NASA, and in fact had started out life as James van Greunen, of the Kalahari hoax fame. The investigation uncovered hoax after hoax perpetrated by her/him.

Wayne Hershel, while not strictly a UFOlogist of any sort, turned out to have a habit of glomming on to OTHER people's UFO hoaxes to attempt to strengthen his wacked out theories and sell books by creating a stir. He broke and supported the Faltskog hoax, and earlier, in 2008, supported the Blossom Goodchild GFL landing hoax.

There is a thread that ran all through the ATS investigation into these hoaxers, here, and a link to a book written about the ATS investigation into the Faltskog hoax in my signature.

For the poster demanding evidence to support the contention of a hoax for whichever hoaxer we put forward, download the book from ATS - you'll find all the evidence you need in it that this particular instance was a hoax, and these individuals are hoaxers.

edit on 2012/5/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Echtelion
Philip Schneider: most controversial case, in my opinion, when it comes to knowing if he's for real or not, which is pretty much impossible, and also for the disturbing scope of his theory (that aliens were already here for a long time, living underground, feeding off human glands, and are now taking over governments from within). The stuff he said is both insane and makes sense at the same time.

True or not I pose this question to you all, It is the one thing I cant figure out.

All humans have the capacity for evil this is common knowledge. So its not hard to imagine that those in power are there because they love power. THATS FINE....What I DONT GET is why do they need to be so evil about it. If they love power why not use that power benevolently? Why treat your fellow man like such refuse that you poison his food with additives and all the rest of the crap they put in there. Why hold back humanity? our success is THEIR success? It doesnt make sense...Unless..the people at the top pulling the strings are not human. I am not going to label them because I dont know what they are but I do know what they are NOT and they are NOT human by what we define a human. Because if THEY are human then I dont know what that makes me because I am NOT like them.

Im just going by observation here not off any opinions of others. So now we go deeper down the rabbit hole. Who controls the controllers??

Well, if you think about what Tim Good and Phil Schneider said, there is reason to believe that the reason why there were UFO abductions was to test the human genome in order to make experiments on alien/human hybrids. The fact that most abduction cases stopped at some point in the '80s (with only a few cases since then), this is consistent that they started creating hybrids about 20 years ago, and these hybrids are total slaves to the alien agenda, they'll just do what they're told without a question.

I feel that there are people in society are just like that... bland, mindless, subservient drones just working to maintain the status quo as it is. They simply don't seem like the have a SOUL, at all. Human machines. This is crazy but it could be for real...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Sooo... you got "arrogence", "pseudo-science" AND "angry man" all from my 'name'??

Blackbird SR-71 seems to ring a bell. What year was that made again? When did the public learn about its existence?

B-2 "Spirit" also comes to mind. F117 maybe?

Aurora? NAH!

And nowadays we seem to be able to go to the DARPA website and see 'all' of their projects? You really believe that the most advanced tech's are being broadcast on CNN? Funny thing is DARPA actually has little drones that look and fly like "UFO's", they just dont go mach 3.

I know lets go camp out at the Air Forces experimental testing grounds (Area 51) and watch odd craft fly around. If its 'unidentified' therefore its from another dimension. Wait isn't that a military base after I issued a standing challenge to procure a solid 'alien' ordeal that wasn't somehow connected to the military or a military base... ?

So apparently you yourself have seen an alien UFO fly mach 3 to another planet. THose are some amazing powers of observation. You might let the transhumanists study you as their always looking to expand their abilities over the common man, using DARPA as their dev operation no less. That's whats going on without any doubt or assumptions everyday while people are out arguing over UFO's and Obamney.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

"...or another Venusian ship lands on the White House lawn... "
reply to post by zorgon

"Another" implies that one has landed before. Pics or it didn't happen ...lol.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm ashamed to say that after watching the big press conference in Washington I once sent money to Greer ...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't care that there are some flaky individuals out there - some for notoriety, some for the $$$. I typically ignore anything they create and "bring forth" to the world.

However, what bugs me is the reaction from folks (around here), when some of these folks dip their toes into an existing case. Suddenly.. because one of these attention or money-mongers are interested, the case suddenly and magically loses all validity. I don't agree with that, and don't think it's fair to judge cases by which people get interested / report on them. I've seen it happen a few times, even with cases that have real merit, only too become besmirched by people's opinions of the "ufologist" who gets interest in it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Don't feel too bad at least you know now. I purchased some of the Fastwalker series of interviews and I believed Greer. I had some doubts about why a professional like Greer would move away from medicine to Intergalactic Craft and Intergalactic Visitors. I see medicine as a noble career choice for those so motivated and it seemed a strange move...also...he name drops.

I had doubts about why someone at his level of connectedness to high ranking government officials would be on the side of the believers. Time moved on and I read articles (several across different websites) that suggested he was arrogant and changed enormous amounts of money for enthusiasts to attend overnight watches

At this point in time I believe the article I read that stated Greer will be on the side of the believers and at the last minute will renege, recant and do a complete switch on his opinion that the Intergalactic Visitors are friendly and will start telling everyone that they are in fact hostile. I now have no doubt that he is in all probability a paid disinformant.

Anyone reading this - be wary of Greer. If you want to do an overnight watch - do it in your own yard or the local park - for free.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I want to talk about David Ike specifically. To this day I have the feeling that he is there purely to demean both ancient alien theories, and any conspiracy theory. I feel he isn't just wrong, but intentionally destroying the credibility of all conspiracy theories. Just think what power David Ike gives to others to attack any of these theories. It seems that any time you mention any NWO conspiracy or Ancient alien theory, people use David Ike as a reference to compare to.

All I am saying is that we should not let the sensationalists like David Ike and the guys from Ancient Aliens demean what we all know might be some of the most important lines of thought we have ever stumbled upon.

I believe these people are the definition of a dis-info agent. If David Ike and those other people's true intention is to make money, then perhaps they're not only making money from the ignorant people who believe them.

I ask that we( the people here on ATS) do not lump these theories in with such blatant disinformation. Same for Stitchin, though his intentions are less clear.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join