It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Morning Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just my opinion but there should be a section for threads made in the early a.m. hours that are easily overlooked. I always tend to miss some really good threads that deserve more attention than some of the other threads that make the headlines instead. Thats just my input on it. I've seen some good ones out there that are long gone by the time the usual rush of threads get started. Till then its down the scroll bar we go.
edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i was reading this persons thread found here and it put me in that good thinking mood, didn't have anything to do really with the content of the post, just more or less the thought process it puts you on

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

And seizing up the babe that was the new day, did'st thou plunge long clawlike nails into the softspot of the infant's skull?
"Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatevah."
And did'st thou not peel back that soft portion of the skull, press it to your lips, and suck the innards out?
"Hey, breakfast is an important part of a days nutrition."

You mean like that?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I completely agree with you on this. Some of my "best work" is done in the late hours of the night/early hours of the morning which really sucks as a full time college student with two children who isn't all that great at writing papers yet seems to always put them off until the very last minute lol. But yeah, I think some of my stuff has gotten overlooked because of the time I post it, even though most of my crap is just general chit chat about life or rants...
edit on 18-5-2012 by doomedtoday because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by doomedtoday because: corrections

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught

And seizing up the babe that was the new day, did'st thou plunge long clawlike nails into the softspot of the infant's skull?
"Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatevah."
And did'st thou not peel back that soft portion of the skull, press it to your lips, and suck the innards out?
"Hey, breakfast is an important part of a days nutrition."

You mean like that?

more or less, preferably more good thoughts and productivity and less baby innards and brains

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
By whos clock?

It's always morning somewhere.

? Or are we using the Common Chronological Standard US time?

I like mountains...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
By whos clock?

I like mountains...

the US clock, since the majority of members here are from the US , who else would i be talking about? theres nothing out there beyond the boarders of the US :O

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by mainidh
By whos clock?

I like mountains...

the US clock, since the majority of members here are from the US , who else would i be talking about? theres nothing out there beyond the boarders of the US :O

That would make us, from outer space!

o.O

Take me to your lea... wait, scrap that... wheres the pub! That's where the sane people work !!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

haha i could use a drink right now, if you click the link to my deja vu post in my siggy , i just found out earlier this morning that i successfully predicted an earthquake out of the blue on the 13th that happened last night, i'm a little speechless myself as this is the first time i've successfully predicted an event of that scale and not something more close to home

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Scary, having a read now. I've been having a LOT of .. coincidences of late. Seeing names in the paper I'd only dreamt about the night before, nick names that is, not likely something ever to have expected. I was going to post about the things I've been experiencing but I talk myself out of it as I often consider myself a bit prone to catastrophising.

Speaking of -

Have you caused a quake yet ?! I know it's a coincidence, but last year, I was having problems with a Chinese company in regards to a cheap android device I had bought and using their own firmware, had lost the touch screen. Trying to get them to understand the situation drove me insane, and in a fit of frustration I replied to the person "Oh I hope you suffer an Earthquake and your company goes under."

Then as I wake the next day, I hear that 2 quakes had hit China near Shenzhen... right where the company was.

I didn't bother them again after that.. lol. I can only imagine the poor persons reaction after reading my email and then having not 1 but 2 quakes hit the area... haha.. oO

PS- be careful discussing the jwh and similar compounds, they may fall under the no-discussion topics here. But I've had a lot of experience with them, and the amxxxx compounds
I know what you mean!!

edit on 18-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

yea thats why i refer to JWH strictly in scientific terms and no longer recreational use, the pineal gland is not to be messed with in my opinion, but thinking more carefully, just writing earthquake, chile a few days ago could of caused the event and since it hit off the coast and didn't kill anyone it was for the best i suppose, wouldn't want to jinx anyone, but i didn't say a 9.0 will hit, that much i know, but i don't think it'll be till octoberish, i could be wrong though

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've read somewhere that this planet is a sphere.

Accordingly, it is *always* early AM somewhere.

So what do you suggest ? Creating a forum section for each time zone ?

If so, I suggest moving this thread into the newly created "early AM" section at once.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

yet again, majority of members are in the US, so by US time, Thomas Paine would roll over in his grave if he knew common sense went out the window

top topics

join