It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Drakey Drakey, hands off Snakey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
18 May - After being very prolific since he popped up in March with Wilcock - Drake has disappeared from the net and interviews for at least a week and a half.

Where is Mr Drakey, and his home spung wisdom and fairy stories? Has he served his purpose, to get awake people to sit down, and do ... nothing.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He's still there, apparently. I found this:

Drake's Latest Crap...

If you can keep yourself from vomiting, due to the horrid music at the beginning... blech...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
He's still there, apparently. I found this:

Drake's Latest Crap...

If you can keep yourself from vomiting, due to the horrid music at the beginning... blech...

Whoops I missed it - I'll listen to his down home autocratic advice.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

You're not missing much. I'm about 30 minutes into it, and this guy just drones on about absolutely nothing. Maybe there's important information in there somewhere, but my patience is pretty much bottomed out today.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

You're not missing much. I'm about 30 minutes into it, and this guy just drones on about absolutely nothing. Maybe there's important information in there somewhere, but my patience is pretty much bottomed out today.

Whew, same here.

Homespung advice.
Self-congratulation.
Dogs barking in background.
Martin Luther King writing the 'I have a dream' speech in young Drake's backyard!
Tales of ball squeezing
All delivered with an autocratic edge.

I gave up!
edit on 18-5-2012 by bulldetector because: e

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I could give my grandfather a bottle of whiskey and get the exact same thing I just heard. In fact, if my grandfather met this man, I would never be able to get them apart again, probably. They would have too many war and hunting stories to share, and the conversation would be filled with "uh" and "um".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I may or may not listen to it. It was nice to have hope there for awhile. But you keep looking around and everything's still going to s***: Worse this week than it was last week--though still better than it'll be next week.

Life is like that: Sometimes you have to just let go of the shreds of hope and live with the disappointment. But it sure sounded good there for awhile....

ETA: You know, what really burns me is that I was actually getting people to buy into this; people who had me pegged for a conspiracy-spouting nutball. Now they'll all backslide and never want to listen to me again--even about the stuff that really IS important and true. Now that's really disappointing....
edit on 5/18/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
ETA: You know, what really burns me is that I was actually getting people to buy into this; people who had me pegged for a conspiracy-spouting nutball. Now they'll all backslide and never want to listen to me again--even about the stuff that really IS important and true. Now that's really disappointing....

Don't feel bad. I once told my family a council of aliens would be coming to save the planet and free humanity.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Don't feel bad. I once told my family a council of aliens would be coming to save the planet and free humanity.

Its great that you both are not slaves to the matrix!

new topics

top topics

join