It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas for a Just Cause 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am some what of a gamer not a huge gamer nut but one good enough to like Just cause 2. I even tried Just cause 1. Boy did they need to make improvements after that stink burger. Don't get me wrong it was a great concept they were playing with when just cause 1 came out. It needed serious renovating so they went ahead with part 2. in one the graphics seem to be B quality for the time at least they were better than GTA San Andreas. The map was bigger even bigger than GTA San Andreas on Just cause 1.

My Ideas for Just Cause 3 s to include more gore like shooting off limbs and heads of your enemies, more weapons, and more vehicles. One idea I have is to add trains. And a Fighter Jet with V.T.O.L. capabilities like an F35 Lightning. And It would be epic if they had something like the V22 Osprey. Love that helicopter! I also wish they could bring back the duel magnums you had in 1 that had unlimited ammo! WTF did they take that away in part 2??? Finding ammo sucks sometimes in 2. even health packs are hard to come by. I guess that's the curse of having such a huge map. If anyone has more ideas for a Just Cause 3 please feel free to jump in or if you have any word about a release of 3.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i really liked just cause 2. everything from car surfing to the Lost island easter eggs

getting ammo was a bit of a problem, i agree.

so ideas for just cause 3.. more of everything, more easter eggs, more cars, better car damage, more planes and choppers, more variety in guns. even a few different boats and ships

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what i enjoyed on just cause 2 was the big gas canisters that fly when you shoot them, grapple one and you got your self a cool escape route, straight up.
also grappling 2 planes togeter, grapple one thats already being flown and fly the other yourself, try to take off with that plane and when your in the air try and pull away from that plane.
i want more crazy stuff like this in just cause 3, maybe an uncontrolable jet pack.

edit - completing all those faction missions got a bot boring and all you get from it is the faction map change a bit, little fun, little reward.
what i want is missions and bases for your own faction that you can manage, weapons, training, armour, etc.. lvling up the revolution.
sort of like outer heaven on MGS:peace walker.
edit on 18/5/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Someone once hacked their copy of just cause 2 and added a jet pack attached to the parachute. That was awesome!! My favorite land vehicle was the hedge wildcat. A truck with lots of armor and a controllable auto turret with rockets and machine guns! what more could you ask for in an agency vehicle?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They should also have lock on rockets. Come on you add a fifth gen fighter jet with no lock on rockets???? I am talking about the C9 eclips based on the SU 47 Berkut. It also took to much runway to take off. And whats with the jet that looks like a harrier but doesnt have V.T.O.L.? Really wish they had a jet that can take off verticaly and could fly fast.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Write up a plan and throw it in the trash.
I own JC 1 and 2 and they're pretty terrible, the only thing it has going is size, and to be honest it's too big.

GTA V will have most of what you asked for, (just not limbs popping off). That the way to go.

I still don't know why I bought JC 2 after owning the 1st, I must have put a total of 2 hours into it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just got word that plans for Just Cause 3 and a movie based on the game is in the works. Don't know much about the third game but the movie focuses on the origins of Rico Rodriguez AKA Scorpio because his place of birth and how he came to be in the agency is unknown. Basically its about a look into his personal history and how he came to be Scorpio.

top topics

join