It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the 2012 Phenomenon is Real!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Mayans never predicted a golden age. This claim comes from two sources. First is the Popol Vuh. This was a collection of creation myths from the K'iche Maya. They believed there had been three creations prior to the current creation. However, the gods were happy with the current creation and never planned on getting rid of it.

Unfortunately this myth got conflated with the Aztec Fifth Sun prophecy. They said there had been three creations prior to the current one but they also said there would be another creation. They never placed a date on this prophecy though. On top of that they didn't even use the Long Count which is where the 2012 date comes from. The next time the Aztec calendar repeats is in 2027 but this doesn't mean much as they used a Calendar Round system which repeats every 52 years.

The truth is that the only reason anyone ever put emphasis on 2012 is because of the Maya. However the Maya never put any kind of special emphasis on 2012. The Long Count does not end on this date nor is there any prophecy associated with it. There is only one reference to 13.0.0.0.0 in the entire Classic Period and it has to do with a religious ceremony.

2012 means nothing to any ancient civilization. As a result the basis for 2012 being a "special" year disappears. If you want to argue please provide the actual prophecies that mention 2012. I have presented this challenge to many but none have been able to actually provide what I'm asking for.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Go ahead - debunk any one of the 172 references Wilcock has in just chapter 18 of Source Fields that discuss solar system changes.

The issue is not the references. The issue is Wilcock and his misrepresentations. He can't seem to tell the truth.

In my view, he's one of the best researchers out there - especially in the new age area which you obviously detest.

Wilcock does very little research. He makes stuff up and then tosses in a reference to pretend that he actually did research.Do I detest new age? No. I simply point out the liars like Wilcock.

Graham Hancock think so too and proof read the book, but I just that means nothing to you either.

That's like the fox guarding the hen house.

Or you could maybe supply just one reference that debunks any of the material in his recent financial tryanny articles on his website?

I've pointed out many of Wilcock's ridiculous misrepresents int he Wilcock thread.

In his ludicrous book Wilcock claims that DNA has been teleported. Only Wilcock makes such a daft statement. The original article by the researchers never made that claim. Wilcock on the other hand pretends that it does.

And if you know anything about Cayce you should know that over 90% of his remote healing reading have been prove to be correct. But obviously that's not good enough for you. You would insist of 100%.

That's false. Cayce was hardly ever correct. It was shoehorning of vague statements.
edit on 19-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
These types of threads make me super excited for whats about to come
change must be on the horizon.. it just seems right

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Could this energy which is affecting the solar system affect biological entities? While new to western science, Russian scientists such as Popp, Budakovski, Burlakov, Gariaev and Kaznacheyev have demonstrated the ability of DNA to almost instantaneously change when hit with specific types of energy.

That is true for many chemicals.

DNA has been shown to be able to store, transform and release coherent light.

Many chemicals both biological and inorganic can fluoresce.

More importantly, Muller and Rohde have discovered that a sudden species evolution has occurred roughly every 62 million years in earth’s history and another one appears imminent. Indeed, our solar system crossing the plane of the galactic equator seems to be responsible for those evolutionary spikes.

Really? Where do Muller and Rohde ever make the claim that this has anything at all to do with the galactic equator? As with all scientific work there is debate about the issues. Here is one stating that what they determine was due to the manner in which they manipulated the data.
mygeologypage.ucdavis.edu...

And this same process may cause a dramatic physical change to human beings. There is very substantial additional evidence of a 26K year perturbation to the evolutionary cycle which corresponds to the precession of the equinoxes.

Where is there any evidence for this claim?

All of this in detail and much more is in Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations. It is a very important book to read!

Read the book if you want to be dumbed down. It is a collection of junk slapped together by Wilcock.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

oh well because you know what? Peoples attitudes are changing
Or life is changing.. something is. Thats just my oppinion tho
I think its so awesome that there are these positive threads talking of happiness and change

Its so exciting and.. awesome !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Candles

I agree that attitudes are always changing. They always do don't they.

A positive message is fine. But why drape misrepresentations, baloney, and lies all over the message?

1. Why claim arrests are imminent? Is that positive or true?
2. Why claim martial law is for all practical purposes happening right now? Is that positive or true?
3. Why lie to state that the US budget is mathematically impossible to balance?
4. Why lie that the NY Times will name the FBI a terrorist organization?
5. Why lie that indigenous cultures say that a golden age is imminent?
6. Why pretend that a new age baloney story is related to the Mayan long count calendar?
7. Why misrepresent Pluto?
8. Why lie that spinning objects give off waves of energy?

As Mongkut says in the King and I, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

No one is saying for sure. Keeping date quiet for obvious reasons.
Many think in the next few weeks.
Insider Drake says he will get 24 hour notice and post an update here
www.freedomreigns.us...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here is a link to a series of videos of various insiders regarding pending arrests or those of you interested
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So your evidence is other cranks making unsubstantiated video rumors.

That's all there is, isn't it? It's all about chicken little claiming the sky is falling and trying to get others to repeat the same malarkey.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You have obviously done far more research in the origins of the 2012 date that I have. And you have some pretty good references, unlike someone else, so I will defer to your expertise. I really can't add much except for what I already posted here which is where most of my information specific to 2012 originated including some prophecies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do have a few questions for you.
Is it not correct that 12/21/2012 marks the end of the Mayan 4th world?
Most researchers at least tend to think a means a major transition of some kind.
What do you think will happen?
Assuming its not the end of the world, either humanity will evolve or devolve. I don't see any other options especially when the date is tied into current events an the inability of the Illuminati to keep the secrets they've been keeping much longer.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I provided references for my statements. I have only seen one from you which as you admit is debatable.
Until you supply some reasonable references to support your statements, I will continue to ignore any of your comments. I suggest others do so as well. Actually, that should be a board policy.

You do realize that your silly comments do increase the visibility of the very threads that you object to?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

The Maya never believed the current world would end. There is also no indication of a 13 baktun cycle or even that the end of the 13th baktun was important. We have a single reference to it and all it describes is a religious ceremony that would take place in a single city. On the other hand we have many references to dates after December 21, 2012.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

You have found yourself on the wrong planet and the wrong incarnation if you honestly believe that you will be awarded an instant transformation in a higher state of being just because you want to believe it. This place is all about accountability and the karmic debt of an entire human species that has literally f&^%$ed with every living thing including the earth itself and possibly the universe if you consider the ripple effect. This war with the hidden principalities of the air has enslaved everything from time immemorial.

No free rides, no get out of jail free cards.

Time for the illusions to be destroyed with truth. The grid imprisoning us is beyond your imagination and it includes death but for one exception. That is where the keys to sheol had to be and were conquered.

You seem to have fallen for the great deception. Many are not seeing the true imprisonment that has long captured the human race and most likely this entire dimension given the nature of things in this entire realm.

I understand how people want to spin this all into something positive but that doesn't make it true. The evasion of accountability by doing so is a resistance to truth itself.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm not sure how to respond to you.
Your views certainly are on the extreme side of not only 'normal' thinking but new age thinking.

Do you believe in ET's? Do they always die?
What about oneness with God/Source and extra dimensional (ED) races? Light beings and bodies?
That Earth is a place of duality for learning experiences that being one with God does not provide?
Multidimensional beings?

I consider myself fairly open to any type of material.
If you can supply a URL or two that better and more completely describes your philosophy, I promise to at least read it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Posting a reference to a hoax only shows where you go the hoax. It offers no weight or substance to your claims.

What you refer to as researchers are what are politely called fringe authors. They are not known for telling the truth or accurately reporting information. Much of what you post as evidence are wacko videos. All that does is show other people said something and has no bearing on the correctness of the information.

Consider your claim of mass arrests. There is NO evidence. How am I going to post a link that states that this claim is a total lie and of no merit? It would be totally different if you pointed out an arrest and stated that it was the start of things to come. No. You post something so ludicrous and expect a reasonable response. Not happening.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Is it not correct that 12/21/2012 marks the end of the Mayan 4th world?

The real question is, so? I've never understood why the Mayans have been put on this pedestal because they managed to figure out a reasonably accurate calendar. In other respects their civilization was so-so. They weren't particularly technologically adept. Their civilization was not vast and occupied very litte space relative to say, the Chinese. Their contributions to the world have not been all that great, and their civilization lies in ruins.

Contrast that to the Chinese, for example, whose contributions have been stupendous over thousands of years. The Egyptians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, have contributed much more to modern times. Indeed, the skeleton of Rome's civilization is still with us today. You speak Latin words every day. How many Mayan words do you speak?

The Mayan influence is almost nothing, yet people look at their calendar and figure they had he whole thing down for the entire world. Every culture contributes something, but to elevate the Mayans to the world stage after they are nearly extinct seems like complete foolishness.

Most researchers at least tend to think a means a major transition of some kind.
What do you think will happen?

Absolutely nothing spectacular at all.

Assuming its not the end of the world, either humanity will evolve or devolve. I don't see any other options especially when the date is tied into current events an the inability of the Illuminati to keep the secrets they've been keeping much longer.

Well, humanity could stay more or less the same. Evolution is pretty slow all the same. It'll be awhile before we grow game controllers as appendages. That last sentence is extremely difficult to parse. The date is just a date. It's not "tied into" current events any more than today's date is. You can't even prove the Illuminati exists at all, much less that they have secrets.

edit on 5/21/2012 by schuyler because: clean up spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join