It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irony:House Burglaries Baffle Staff, Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
House Burglaries Baffle Staff, Police

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly attributed a statement from Lt. Kimberly Schneider of the U.S. Capitol Police. She did not make any comment about processing reports.

House officials on Thursday alerted members and their offices to “remain vigilant” and to report any suspicious activity in light of news of the break-ins over the last month into at least three lawmakers’ offices and several committee offices.

The “Dear Colleague” letter from House Administration Committee Chairman Dan Lungren, R-Calif., and ranking member Robert Brady, D-Pa., also assures members that U.S. Capitol Police “has taken immediate action to increase surveillance and police patrol activity throughout the House office buildings.”

www.nationaljournal.com...

So someone is breaking in to congressional offices and stealing stuff some would call karmic justice.

The sad part of this is there is more surveillance on you and little old me than there is on that Capitol Hill and they they are claiming that it was an inside job!

Much like the decline of privacy in this country it always is an inside job.

What say you ATS??
edit on 17-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is no honor among thieves anymore, and obviously they are now stealing from each other. Such are the times we live.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I was just thinking of making another thread about how full body scanners and TSA pat down's should be installed at Capitol hill and the White house and lets see how long they put up with that.

No exceptions let them deal with the same crap that the American citizen has to.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As they campaign, every stop they make, town to town, city to city, or state to state, pat down by DHS or TSA agents. They are undeniably terrorist threats...as well as thieves...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Nice if only:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

report any suspicious activity
OMG I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I would like to report some "suspicious activity" going on in the house as well.
Is there like a hotline or something?
Would call me elected official but he never returns my calls...

The whole "Inside job" thing is great. They should make an official report when the nightmare is over... Just so some tinfoil hat wearin nutjob doesen't come around and clame it was an "outside job" and the morons just forgot to lock their doors.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The main question I have is whether these burglaries are political in nature, or were perpetrated by someone looking for cash. So for cash or information? I would not put it past any political party to do as much, and history gives us examples, even in the US, of just such occurrences.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
. Don't Steal - The Government Hates Competition.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Can we report that basically everything they do in that building is suspicious?

new topics

top topics

join