It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone want out of ET-UFO Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
For many years, I harked "disclosure, disclosure!" But now I am at a place where I am indifferent to it. I have my theories of what the phenomenon is and what it represents. But that's beside the point. So to get a feel for where people are at, why do you want disclosure?

Is it simply for Governments to cough up the truth regarding the phenomenon?

Is it because you think ETs are our saviors?

Is it because you just want to show all the skeptics in your family that you were right all along?

These are just examples, but I'm sure ya'll will have good answers...what's the motive behind wanting ET-UFO disclosure?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I dont want disclosure
I dont need disclosure
I want actions, the abductions must stop.
in other words "Hey you, come down"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I dont want disclosure
I dont need disclosure
I want actions, the abductions must stop.
in other words "Hey you, come down"

Ever heard of CE4 research? Might be a missing piece to the puzzle...although you may not like the proposed solution for the phenomenon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I actually have money bet on disclosure in 2012.
Seriously,
I got 16/1 with my bookmaker.
C'mon the greys!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
Seriously,
C'mon the greys!

but for what purpose? Are the Greys going to save us?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"Just the facts, Ma'am"
- Joe Friday

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Soda pop and a bag of popcorn MIB 3 this summer

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

Originally posted by HumansEh
Seriously,
C'mon the greys!

but for what purpose? Are the Greys going to save us?

Probably not, but when our alien overlords come to harvest us I will taste distinctly of Tequila to them, thanks to my winnings.
edit on 17-5-2012 by HumansEh because: Spellingz

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Disclosure of aliens means disclosure of suppressed technology's! I think when disclosure happens, then we will be able to turn this planet around....or maybe I am way too optimistic!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Disclosure of aliens means disclosure of suppressed technology's! I think when disclosure happens, then we will be able to turn this planet around....or maybe I am way too optimistic!

Maybe not, imagine if Apollo astronauts encountered an alien civilization at our level of tech right now. We are more advanced that mankind was in the sixties and yet we travelled into space then and visited another world (allegedly). There is always the possibility that some sixties era aliens could stumble into our realm and marvel at our tiny powerful computers and cell phones.
They could be microbes or assholes, or assholes covered in microbes, TBH I think that an advanced civilisation would be more interested in preventing us from "doing a human" and exploiting the galaxy, fighting over crap and leaving rubbish wherever we go. Jeez we even left junk on the moon (allegedly). We are like the neighbours from hell.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Personally don't give a rat's Patoi.

But: if they are real, be froank about it. And don't use it to WAG the DOG like most news is used as.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Unless these alleged ETs reveal themselves and Discloser is an event caused by the entities themselves, why would you trust a government who discloses these being when they've lied to us all along? How are you suddenly going to trust something that has been hidden and kept secret all along?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If they ever disclose anything it will unravel the immense snowball of lies and deceit we've been fed over the years. For this reason disclosure won't happen unless they absolutely have to.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just want to know what the U.S government knows about the phenomenon. If they don't know as much as we think they do, I at least want them to release what they DO know, as well as what the top brass speculates.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who's researched the topic substantially that they aren't being truthful and haven't been for well over 60 years. I mean really... How many times has the Roswell story changed now? How exactly does the only nuclear bomber wing in the U.S at the time mistake a $&!*'ing weather balloon for a flying saucer and issue a press release about it? And that's just the most famous case. It's patently obvious uncle sam knows way more about the issue than he is letting on.

We can only speculate on why they don't want to release the information they are sitting on. Some of my speculations:

-They are afraid the public will panic
-They don't want to release info until they have back engineered alien tech enough to defend earth and not look "defenseless and stupid"
-These aren't Aliens at all and the truth is terrifying enough to actually send the public into full blown panic
-They have deals/treaties with these beings in exchange for tech or knowledge, and part of that treaty is a Non Disclosure Agreement
-They don't know as much as we think they do and would rather make public denials than admit they don't know everything
-Some strange combination of all of the above

All of these are of course my own personal ideas on why the U.S government isn't currently disclosing what they actually know. But one thing is clear, they know more than we do. I find the notion that I "cant handle the truth" incredibly insulting. I've speculated on this topic internally for decades, and there is not one possible scenario that would send me into full blown panic mode, cause me to abandon my spiritual beliefs and quit my job and build temples to ET's, or any other irrational reaction. Life for me would go on as usual regardless of the truth of the phenomenon (although I would likely see reality in a different light. But if it is in fact reality, why hide from it?).
edit on 17-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
If they ever disclose anything it will unravel the immense snowball of lies and deceit we've been fed over the years. For this reason disclosure won't happen unless they absolutely have to.

I find this very interesting and I think you may have the crux of the issue here. At this point, it is likely a very significant factor. Spill the beans and suddenly those who were in "dreamland" so to speak, are suddenly aware their government is a shadowy cabal of sad sack liars. Although I suspect most of us already know this (even the common individual, unsubscribed to notions of conspiracy theory, distrusts politicians).

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And here we go again...

What is there to "disclose" on a
UNIDENTYFIED FLYING OBJECT...

"Well as it seem they are all luminous flying pigs"
"Nothing to see here folks, move along"

An Unidentyfied Object is just that: UNIDENTYFIED
It could be a car, bat, fridge, toddler, 2mile rock, teen
on speed, nuclear powerplant...Whatever...

As to Extra Terestrials.
Well, what of them? We are NOT ALONE HERE people.
This universe is bigger than you could possibly imagine.
Do anyone honestly belive that this little bunghole we
call earth is ONE singel hit in the whole universe..
REALLY?????

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I feel you. However, how are we to trust anything the government says regarding the topic if they have lied to us all along? In other words, what would lead us to believe that what they were saying was true?

For all we know, they could reveal to us that they have been in contact with ETs and that they are benevolent, making all of us embrace the alleged "reality" simply because they finally "disclosed." All the while the world elite may be colluding with the ETs who were actually malevolent and wanted a majority of the human race for food?

Pure speculation there, but the point is, how do we trust a government whose lied to us all along, even under a disclosure situation?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
And here we go again...

As to Extra Terestrials.
REALLY?????

If I understand your comment correctly, you are implying that Aliens are imperative, but UFO's are all simply misidentified objects and non-sense? If that is what you are suggesting, the data does not back up this conclusion. If you mean to imply something else I apologize for misconstruing your post (it wasn't very clear to me).
edit on 17-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I feel you. However, how are we to trust anything the government says regarding the topic if they have lied to us all along? In other words, what would lead us to believe that what they were saying was true?

For all we know, they could reveal to us that they have been in contact with ETs and that they are benevolent, making all of us embrace the alleged "reality" simply because they finally "disclosed." All the while the world elite may be colluding with the ETs who were actually malevolent and wanted a majority of the human race for food?

Pure speculation there, but the point is, how do we trust a government whose lied to us all along, even under a disclosure situation?

Well said sir. At this point, I've become so jaded I don't trust a damn word they say anyways (about even the most mundane issues). I'd be suspicious regardless of the form "disclosure" took and likely try to draw my own conclusions anyways.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
And here we go again...

As to Extra Terestrials.
REALLY?????

the scenario of who these beings are go beyond simply ET. They could well be ED (extra-dimensional) to which a whole different reality would come into view.

My personal conviction is that the phenomenon we see on earth as alien abductions or ETs are simply demonic or spiritual in nature (extra-dimensional) while that doesn't mean they can't manifest physically.

That also doesn't negate the possibility of there being life on other planets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join