It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object constantly near the sun, never changing its shape - what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
After being introduced to ATS, I found myself most pulled into the subject of aliens and ufos. A few months back, a member posted a link to the Stereo Nasa images of the sun, and granted, I don't know much about reading government satellite images, but something caught my eye and would like to get some feed back from the ats squad.
When looking through the images, especially in the last several days, I noticed many (large and small) objects by the sun, which i've read enough threads to say it could be space debris floating about etc, but I keep seeing this object that NEVER changes its shape but it constantly around the sun. I brushed it off as a spec because it appears in different places and not in every image, as I scrolled down the sun cycle for may 16th-17th

You might have to zoom in, but it is at the very top left hand corner and feel free to take a look for the object as well through the other photos. Many objects come in and out of view, but this same shape just keeps peering out. It looks like it has three orbs of light on the left and right side, with a central orb of light between the placement of the first/second row of lights. This never alters.
What is it?

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... /2012/05/17/behind/euvi/195/2048/20120517_090530_n7euB_195.jpg

-->Whole day cycle
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

This is my first thread so go easy on me guys ;p

Ok well it seems my images link wont work for the pictures, so you may need to fill out the info
Behind EUVI 195
20120516 - 20120517
Highest resolution the first picture I can see it at is at 18:05:50 on the bottom center
edit on 17-5-2012 by RooskiZombi because: link not working

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

I know that Jupiter is near the Sun right now and has been for a week or so.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I really don't think so

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
I know that Jupiter is near the Sun right now and has been for a week or so.

By "near the sun" do you mean it has left its orbit and moved close to the sun, or that is is at least 741 million km from the sun?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's not an object.

The high compression factors used for the temporary beacon images can cause cosmic ray events to be significantly distorted, as shown in the sample images below. Even the full resolution data have some compression applied to them, resulting in a small amount of distortion of the brightest cosmic rays.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Here are a bunch of STEREO, SOHO, magnetosphere anomalies - go wild. I will not tell you what to think as others on here like to do, and will let you make up your own mind. A good question to ask is why has NICT been shut down permanently?

Check out all 33 pages:

poleshift.ning.com...

Knowledge is power. Something is kept secret only if the infomation is thought to be dangerous.

edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Good to see you jumping on into the water and posting your thread.

In my humble opinion I would say what you are seeing is Jupiter.

Don't let this deter you from making other threads.

The only stupid question is the one not asked.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I stand corrected.

Thank you Phage.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thank you
.. However, its a square shaped object with an alignment of orbs I guess, three little lights on each side?

Then you can see it again on the May 17th @ 10:55:50 on the top left side, I just want someone to actually take a look and then I will take in the non alien theories
edit on 17-5-2012 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Are you able to supply the link somehow, im not good with that site

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi

Image works fine But Phage will be along shortly to tell you its an image artifact

edit on 18-5-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join