It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.A.T.O drill Jordon (Syria)???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Where is the flow of information on the large provocative N.A.T.O exersise on the Jordan/Syrian border.Complete silence from the media (as always),however I am suprised that the ATS bloodhounds have not dug up anything????
Can we try and make this a on going consilidated thread,posting and up dating here.The silence on this event is quite disturbing to me.The timing with the largest N.A.T.O summit and the G8 stinks.
Something is brewing,Putin has chosen not to attend (expecting something), all the while the Eurozone is faultering.I believe the next fourteen days are going to be a eye opener.Please post anything you can find on the N.A.T.O exersise here.The timing of these events and others are leading to something.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There are a few threads on this. Here is one:
ATS Thread

I don't know if they are being updated though. Search NATO excercise Jordan

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
There are a few threads on this. Here is one:
ATS Thread

I don't know if they are being updated though. Search NATO excercise Jordan

Thanks for input, however this is pre exersise.No reports as this is now a current event that has been in action since the 15th of this month.It is to conveniant,that the largest N.A.T.O Summit in it's history,will have all heads together for an emegency action.
Syria is a proxy against Iran and allies.I believe war and finacial collapse are set to coincide, taking the public off gaurd.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
I believe war and finacial collapse are set to coincide, taking the public off gaurd.

Yes me too, though my reasons why I believe this are probably way different to yours. But hey, we agree on this point, which may indicate something is beyond mere coincidence.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
In a finacial collaps when, then it's all on the table for the taking.
the US china and russia will move to sucure resources to help them
recover. increasing the pool of resources helps strenghen the country.
it migh not all be planned out as such, be resource protection in
an age of extreme competiveness is what it will be all about.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I deployed to an airbase ( not sure on classification so won't name it ) in Jordan october 2002 as part of a multi national training exercise
January 2003 I crossed the boarder into Iraq
Just sayin

top topics

join