It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Kenya, Schwarzenegger - Austria...possible link???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was just thinking about Obama and the Kenyan issue that has lit up our pages here today with the revelation of the literary biography stating he was born in Kenya. The information as it's currently being presented is that it was circulated as such for 16 years, and changed suddenly in 2007 before his campaign. Well, I wrote a thread recently that asked the question of why these seeming conspiracies are sometimes so sloppy...and when I read about this, I feel somewhat the same.

Then I thought about Arny. Do you remember when he was making his rise in politics how there was great talk about amending the consitution to allow for a non-native citizen to run for the presidency? Of course, this was all done under the guise that Schwarzenegger was a rising political star and the next great leader of America. It just made me think, maybe this was a vehicle to implement these changes specifically in order to accomodate Obama because of things just such as this. I mean, it's pretty hard to fake a persons place of birth when they've a written history of it in established and reputable circles. Crazy? Sure...but thoughts...???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I think every thought thunk about this topic distracts people from the real issues this nation faces.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Well, though I admit that I was reaching a bit with my thread in what was almost childlike speculation, ultimately I couldn't disagree with you more. I served 9 years in the Army, swore to protect and uphold the constitution. Why is that suddenly unimportant?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How could Obama be born in a country that didn't exist when he was born? A little thing the birthers overlook.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How could Obama be born in a country that didn't exist when he was born? A little thing the birthers overlook.

Ummm...hmmm...what??? How old is Kenya?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Arnold has nothing to do with Obama.
Kennedys rival Obamas remember

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Ummm...hmmm...what??? How old is Kenya?

Kenya didn't exist until 1964.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

WTH are you talking about? 1964?

In 1952, Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Phillip were on holiday at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya when her father, King George VI, passed away in his sleep. The young princess cut-short her trip and returned home immediately to take her throne. Queen Elizabeth II was crowned at the Westminister Abbey in 1953 and, as one reporter put it, she went up a tree a princess, and came down a queen. A decade later, Kenya got her independence from Britain.

Source

It's been the Kenya Colony since at least 1920.
edit on 17-5-2012 by thesungod because: Spelling... I think I got it all.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Kenya didn't exist until 1964.

Yes it did.

Maybe you have confused it with their independence, which occurred in 1963; or maybe their becoming a Republic, which happened in 1964. Prior to this it was still Kenya, it was under British rule.

oops, just saw thesungod's post above mine...you beat me to it, but with evidence

edit on 17-5-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

As for Arnold and voting to allow non-US born people to become President...

This was first heard in the 1993 movie "Demolition Man", before Arnold EVER ran for office.

Source

You can read about it here.

top topics

join