It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems Staying Awake & When awake Seeing Visual Energy/Auras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Alright ATS, I need your advice with this problem I've been having. It's not so much a problem, but it's pretty close to narcolepsy. I'm a healthy young adult male that has been as of lately fully enjoying the benefits of sobriety. My dreams are starting to return with super clarity after no herbs and such. Me being already intuitive with extrasensory perception, it feels as though my strength is coming back full force, which is normal. But the thing is, for some reason most days I wake up and I'll be up for 1-15 minutes, completely awake and I will find myself falling asleep again for no reason, happening multiple times before I'm up! I'm pretty healthy and eat my fruits and veggies so its odd. I don't feel like I have a deficiency. It feels like the friends that I have ment in my dreams keep pulling me back to sleep! I have complete control over my dream realm and can and have perceived past-present-future events, but it seems like they really want to get some message across. Also, when I've been awake, I've been experiencing what seems like auras when in an altered state of mind (similar to #) that are so radiant around living plants, people, animals, you name it.

Has anybody ever experienced this before besides me?

edit on 17-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can see that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You must have hit post then fell asleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Seriously though, get a good nights rest then if it continues see your doctor.
edit on 17/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sorry about that guys I hit enter on accident

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Ah content! Do you not think that when you wake up for that first 15 minutes you may be half asleep? Its quite easy to drift back off in that state.

As for the auras, I have no idea? I have never seen them myself?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

I've been sleeping the normal rate 8-14 hrs. The other night I slept for 18 on accident and still had problems waking up. It's really odd. It seems like the dream realm is really trying to show me something important. Any advice while I'm adventuring the realm tonight?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No it's like I'm completely awake talking to my friend and I passed out on him the other day 5 times (he just let me sleep but we thought of it as odd because I would be asleep for only a short while)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The "auras" I can only describe as like a radiant glow around things that sometimes changes hues and brightness, kind of like a heat wave. Generally I can control this but for some reason I cannot anymore and I've never seen it as vividly as now. Wondering if anybody out there is experiencing something similar.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

I'm afraid it sounds like more than I can help you with? You shouldn't be falling asleep like that, sounds like narcolepsy or something.

Are you fatigued all the time you are awake? If you are I would recommend seeing a doctor, just to be on the safe side

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I haven't been fatigued as of late and I get my daily exercise so I'm pretty well conditioned and in good health. It's kind of a scary situation, I haven't experienced something like this since my younger school days when I wouldn't get enough sleep, only difference is that I am fully energized and ready to go and next thing I know I'm asleep and dreaming again and it's hard to wake up. It's starting to get scary.

Also, never had a history of narcolepsy. Who knows what it could be....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I had the same thing when I came off (?). I over used it until I had the most insane experience ever...so insane I quit for ever. Then when I slept I would wake up hearing voices in my room or see wispy things that weren't there during the day. It is like you get your brain tuned into a different frequency and when you stop these chemicals entering your body it makes them itself at random times in your normal life.

Mine when away in a few months.
edit on 17-5-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

I feel you. Honestly I kind of don't want it to go away. It's more powerful than ever. It's the sleep thing that worries me because it seems like I need to return back to sleep and my body is subjected to it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Hey AMA, hate to ask but could you edit your post to remove the said name out? I could care less but if the mods catch it my post will be taken down. Sucks I know.... I'd love active discussion about it but alas such is ATS
I really appreciate it, and I know where ur coming from. I've been reading a lot about native american sorcery lately and it seems like it confirms my suspicions that sobriety gives you the clearest link to altered perceptions. Quite amazing, you can really feel the difference. It's almost overwhelming at times, but I'm starting to enjoy it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you are on big pharm meds that is likely to influence this. When I sobered up I started waking up after every dream(3-5 times a night). "Waking up" throughout the night is normal and everyone does it, remembering it gives you a route to lucid dreaming.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by liquiddrewl

nope I don't take any medication or nutritional supplements except maybe a vitamin b complex once every 2 weeks

no allergies or anything, very healthy

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When sobering up and sleeping I end up having to pee a lot, it's like my body has planned for dehydration and now realized it doesn't need to. Falling asleep can take a long time and after that wake up frequently through the night. Lucid dreaming should be really easy at this point.

On the subject of sleep, in earlier times we as a human race used to wake up in the middle of the night(variable timeframe depending on where/when u were) and do studies or have sex with our partner. You could consider this as part of your sleep pattern that you have become accustomed to.
edit on 17-5-2012 by liquiddrewl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liquiddrewl

Greetings friend.
Went to sleep around 9. JUST woke up again and found your post.
Getting to my normal "routine" of research I suppose

The only thing I could remember tonight is when I was waking up, there was a noise that was all around me that didn't originate in my ears, it seemed like it came from inside me that rose in pitch like I was being 'elevated' (similar to # again) then I broke through and opened my eyes. Kind of a surreal feeling

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Finally made the breakthrough last night.
I was visited by my deceased father. Now all makes sense. He's not really dead after all.
Thank you for your time my friends
edit on 18-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

top topics

join