It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large number of ufo sightings in OLD, Australia according to The QLD UFO research centre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This bloke Tino Pezzimenti from QLD UFO Research centre talks of large number of UFO sightings seen up in Oueensland, Australia on mainstream morning TV !!! A strange & casual story IMO for morning T.V.
He talks of why so many/why their visiting & suggests their here for a bit of sight seeing
. ( I would'nt mind a bit of sightseeing in QLD myself )
Ok heres the link if anyones interested in what he says or more so the casualness of the interview that grabs my attention.

today.ninemsn.com.au...

P:S For peoples info I do believe... Im finding it increasingly interesting how common place stories in media are becoming

This thread is NOT about the footage thats used in the tv interview, make of that what you will
edit on 17-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: because

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Yup I live in QLD and I and my brothers have all seen several different types up here.
There are the fast moving upper atmosphere high maneuverable type, sphere type and the large morph cloaking type.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I live in victoria, no sightings for me. I think it may be to cold for the ETs to do some sightseeing here
. I actually think I'd sh#t myself .

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

*wave
do you have another link, i can only see twitter feed of them talking about it, and the video is about cooking

Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Sorry, will take another look soon see if I can find another

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

ooh i found it lol its a little video underneath the big video.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
why do the reporters always have to sound like its a pack of silly's with their smart comments, and what with the xfiles music.
why do they always do this.

lol i like how he said well its been slow but up until 12 months ago things have picked up.

my husband just looked at me and smiled

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think I almost did the first time I saw one too!

Us two girls were like "Oh my God!" running around like idiots, the three boys were like not moving saying "maybe, maybe, I dunno what that was" but we all saw.
I laugh to think that's how we reacted now.....(snort!)

They should come on down and say Giday to every one I reckon
nicely though, so as not to frighten people.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey guys im in SA! It's good to see other Aussies on here because I don't ever hear anything about ufos and the like in aus.. its always based in America or Europe. Like 90% of the books and stories coming out about contact with ET's is from the US, which makes me think that a lot of it is bs because seriously... There ARE other countries out there besides America, but they seem to be producing the majority of literature on contact stories. I highly doubt that intelligent beings would visit mostly/only that country. That just leads me to believe that a lot of the storys coming out of there are pure bunk.

I think that if I saw anything I would DEFINITELY sh# my pants, but would be far too curious to run away or do something stupid. I would probably just stand there in awe and wait for something to happen... trying to escape just seems like a pointless endeavour because with all their high tech and breaking through dimensions and portals and what have you, you couldn't get away from them.. not on this planet anyway ha.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Oh there's a lot of Australian content on ATS, there is more on other country's though, but that's because most people post on things that are happening around them and their town or country.

The ATS community is growing stronger for this reason. so if you see something interesting, just start up a thread

Try here if you would like to read more Australain topics from ATS

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think the main reason for so many more stories from these countries is because there is just simply more people.
. USA has a huge history when it comes to UFO /sightings and such. Australian people are just so far behind the eight ball on this topic (as far a sightings,contacts & research). Ironically out country should pose one of the best situations for sightings due to lack of population/polluted skies.
I suppose there's just not enough people
Not to sure I want my time to come
when I first see something. Ive had weird dreams & such but nothing like awake, seeing conformation, I just believe, it simply makes sense !!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Double
edit on 17-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: because

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think reporters do this stupid stuff either because their scared of it being reality or scared of public backlash . Keep it light hearted & a bit of a joke & hopefully the story goes away
It's not though, as I said it seems to be more frequent in mainstream media. No one seems to blink an eye.
I always thought UFO sighting was a bit like picking your nose. Lots do, but no one talks about it haha. To me it seems to be everywhere. It could be that I have access to lots of links now after joining ats, maybe it's always been there "shrugs shoulders"
Maybe it's a build up to something bigger ( now I'm starting to sound like a ats member haha)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

i think your right they just want it to go away.
ive never understood why they categorised aliens and ufo's under Science Fiction. i think that is where the problem is. it should be categorised as Unexplained Fact if anything.

lol at the nose picking comment, too fummy

thanks for the chat.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Something strange has been going on because I live in Sydney and on two separate occasions in the past week I have witnessed some bizzare happenings in the skies over Western Sydney of which there is no simple explanation for. I personally do not believe that there are little green men flying their little tin spaceships south for the Australian winter but there is definitely things flying around which can certainly be described as 'unidentified'. I think that 'Unidentified Military Objects' would probably be the most logical and feasable description of this phenomonon.

On Monday morning at approxiately 7.00am I was getting into my car and I noticed an object which was coming from an easterly direction and it had dissapeared off into the distance in the West in what would have been no more than 4-5 seconds. The best way I can description I can give would be that in terms of height and size it was similar to what you see when you get a really clear and visisble pass of a large satellite, the ISS or shuttle only this was in daylight, it was an off white/beige colour rather than bright light, and it moved accross a very wide field of view a lot faster than any satelite I have ever seen.

The second bizzarre sighting happened on either Monday or Tuesday evening (can't remember exactly). I heard a helicopter coming and it sounded low so I went out to the backyard to check it out. It had just gotten dark but it was still easy to see this black hawk which was cruising unusually slow overhead. Usually when they fly over they are in a pack, moving fast and almost impossible to see against a night sky. This one was slow and had a single red light flashing on its tail. I follwed around to my front yard where I have a clear view into the city and thats when I noticed what appeared to be two dull green balls of light which were out approximately 100m in front of the black hawk. These green lights were cruising at slightly different altitudes to each other with one flying slightly to the front left and the other front right of the Black Hawk.

I also noticed out in the distance towards the city that there appeared to be another two helicopters, flashing the single red tail light, which were just hovering in an area which was the direct path of the approaching blackhawk with its green light friends.When they eventually arrived at the same location they all turned and slowly headed in a southerly direction until they were out of sight.

It was all very weird indeed. Did anyone else see this?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi

The blog ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com... carries Australian material. Currently it is running a series of posts about material found on RAAF UFO files. It's worth a look.

Pauline.

top topics

join