It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatches

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
Why was there multiple debris fields?

Light weight debris from the crash floated down wind. Just as it should.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What do you mean I'm not doing anything except winding people up? I post information and let people interpret it anyway they like. My mind is made up and no matter what you say isn't going to change it because i believe my own eyes when i see building 7 imploding. The thing is that you don't have to agree with me at all, i don't care. People can think for themselves and I let them.

You said that you were just here to wind debunkers up in another thread. And I'm not sure the term "information" really stretches to the majority of what you post.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

What do you mean I'm not doing anything except winding people up? I post information and let people interpret it anyway they like. My mind is made up and no matter what you say isn't going to change it because i believe my own eyes when i see building 7 imploding. The thing is that you don't have to agree with me at all, i don't care. People can think for themselves and I let them.

You said that you were just here to wind debunkers up in another thread. And I'm not sure the term "information" really stretches to the majority of what you post.

Wind debunkers up? Can you show me where I say that?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

No, sorry, I can't be bothered. You make millions of posts a day and I can't be arsed to trawl through them.

If you're saying you've now changed your mind and are a fearless seeker after truth then I'll accept that. But I'll be expecting a fairly serious alteration in your behaviour.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No, sorry, I can't be bothered. You make millions of posts a day and I can't be arsed to trawl through them.

If you're saying you've now changed your mind and are a fearless seeker after truth then I'll accept that. But I'll be expecting a fairly serious alteration in your behaviour.

I think this response by tprickoftheshade highlights who is doing the winding up.

Are you still upset at the ten commandments post shadey? I still don't get why that upset debunkers when it was all their own words re-posted. Do you not stand by the comments you have made on the forum?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's funny how when I re-post your own posts slandering 'truthers' as a group, you get so offended that the thread gets closed. But when you slander ME and I ask you to show me what you are talking about, you can't be bothered.

I post videos , articles and my own opinions and I've always said that NOBODY has to agree with me on anything. So my behavior ain’t going to change. You can get me banned from posting, but that's about all that you can do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join