Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatches

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero
 


You already know the real story. We were attacked by Islamic terrorists. You just have problems accepting it because you have fallen for the crap you read on the Internet.




posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Question would be, after so long not using yours, how come you can still type? If you want to go with the OS, fine, but trying to shove it down people with fuctional brains is not just useless, it becomes tiresome and sad after a while...


Really man, really? I'm taking classes at a University right now and maintaining a 3.6 GPA. My brain seems to function.

You, on the other hand, didn't even address my point at all. You ignored my point and started attacking me as a person. Is ATS really devoted to finding the truth in conspiracy theories or is it supposed to be a place where 9/11 conspiracy theorists frolic with no opposition to their false facts?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero
 


You already know the real story. We were attacked by Islamic terrorists. You just have problems accepting it because you have fallen for the crap you read on the Internet.


So what crap have you fallen for then?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


We force feed them computer viruses that not only burn out their hard drive, but also the hard drives of any computers they buy in the future. Other silly questions?

The other question, I answered. Short of drawing you a picture with crayons, if you cannot understand that thirty years of laws, restrictive rules and defense cuts.....all made for what seemed to be good reasons at the time...left us wide open, then there really is no hope for you.
edit on 21-5-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)


It looks like you might have overdosed on that virus you are talking about.

You DID NOT answer my question.. So stop lying. I want to know how do you know for a fact that they are not covering up any criminal activities... ?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
It looks like you might have overdosed on that virus you are talking about.

You DID NOT answer my question.. So stop lying. I want to know how do you know for a fact that they are not covering up any criminal activities... ?


They certainly are, but that doesn't validate a 9/11 conspiracy. You're talking about a conspiracy bigger than the Manhattan Project, which was being leaked the entire time to the Russians.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Sure I did. Common sense and knowledge of history, especially when it comes to our bureaucracy. Accidents and bad decisions have always caused more damage than intentions.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by maxella1
It looks like you might have overdosed on that virus you are talking about.

You DID NOT answer my question.. So stop lying. I want to know how do you know for a fact that they are not covering up any criminal activities... ?


They certainly are, but that doesn't validate a 9/11 conspiracy. You're talking about a conspiracy bigger than the Manhattan Project, which was being leaked the entire time to the Russians.


Please tell me what criminal activities are they covering up.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


Sure I did. Common sense and knowledge of history, especially when it comes to our bureaucracy. Accidents and bad decisions have always caused more damage than intentions.


No investigation necessary.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


There have been several investigations already. You don't want an investigation, you want a witch hunt.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


There have been several investigations already. You don't want an investigation, you want a witch hunt.

Well, I don't accept the conclusion of “failure of imagination”.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Many people heard sounds of buildings as started to break up


On the 56th floor, an architect believes the building was failing structurally.

Architect Bob Shelton had his foot in a cast; he'd broken it falling off a curb two weeks ago. He heard the explosion of the first plane hitting the north tower from his 56th-floor office in the south tower. As he made his way down the stairwell, his building came under attack as well. "You could hear the building cracking. It sounded like when you have a bunch of spaghetti, and you break it in half to boil it." Shelton knew that what he was hearing was bad. "It was structural failure," Shelton says. "Once a building like that is off center, that's it.

.



B.J.B.: Water was pouring down the stairwell, and all the while the building was creaking and cracking, and it felt like it was coming apart



Erik O. Ronningen : I remember how calm and orderly the descent in the stairwells was… and how smoky… accompanied occasionally with the snapping sounds of tortured pipes and walls stressed beyond endurance.



Jaede Barg: The lights in the staircase went out. There were cracks in the stairwell walls with exposed pipes breaking through the plaster. The building was forcefully swaying, enough to require significant balancing. I recall the incredible sound of twisting metal with each sway of the building.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by maxella1
 


Many people heard sounds of buildings as started to break up


On the 56th floor, an architect believes the building was failing structurally.

Architect Bob Shelton had his foot in a cast; he'd broken it falling off a curb two weeks ago. He heard the explosion of the first plane hitting the north tower from his 56th-floor office in the south tower. As he made his way down the stairwell, his building came under attack as well. "You could hear the building cracking. It sounded like when you have a bunch of spaghetti, and you break it in half to boil it." Shelton knew that what he was hearing was bad. "It was structural failure," Shelton says. "Once a building like that is off center, that's it.

.



B.J.B.: Water was pouring down the stairwell, and all the while the building was creaking and cracking, and it felt like it was coming apart



Erik O. Ronningen : I remember how calm and orderly the descent in the stairwells was… and how smoky… accompanied occasionally with the snapping sounds of tortured pipes and walls stressed beyond endurance.



Jaede Barg: The lights in the staircase went out. There were cracks in the stairwell walls with exposed pipes breaking through the plaster. The building was forcefully swaying, enough to require significant balancing. I recall the incredible sound of twisting metal with each sway of the building.




Out of curiosity, where are these sources from? Of course the building was breaking up, explosions were going off even before the plane even hit. Hardly surprising is it!



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


There have been several investigations already. You don't want an investigation, you want a witch hunt.


This is your own assumption that people want a witch hunt!

No, people want the real story, and a proper investigation, the 'investigations' that have been done are farcical at best.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero
 


No, it's a fact after watching years of people like yourself scream how they want to know who is responsible, and when you point out the facts to them, they don't accept them. Normally, because of crap they read on the Internet.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero
 


No, it's a fact after watching years of people like yourself scream how they want to know who is responsible, and when you point out the facts to them, they don't accept them. Normally, because of crap they read on the Internet.


How have you watched me scream for years?! Can one scream through writing?!

You come out with some rubbish statements! And you expect us to take you seriously!?!

We don't want to know who was responsible, we know who did this, and not Bin Laden either!

We want a proper investigation, not some flimsy effort by TPTB!

VERBATIM: "Normally, because of crap they read on the Internet"

You sound like that first responder actor that said 'the plane went Rrrrrrreeeeem, right into the building, then it collpased due to structual failure from the heat of the fire' Are you him?!

I don't accept your 'facts' because you haven't presented one thing that is believable as yet.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero
 


Brilliant illustration of my point. You KNOW who did it and it wasn't Osama.......witch hunt



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero
 


Brilliant illustration of my point. You KNOW who did it and it wasn't Osama.......witch hunt


You know maybe we should of capture Osama and let the law take care of him? You do remember what the law is right?

According to the government Osama was unarmed but orders were to kill not capture. Do you know why ?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Of course the building was breaking up, explosions were going off even before the plane even hit.


Citation please. Where's the evidence of this statement?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by maxella1
It looks like you might have overdosed on that virus you are talking about.

You DID NOT answer my question.. So stop lying. I want to know how do you know for a fact that they are not covering up any criminal activities... ?


They certainly are, but that doesn't validate a 9/11 conspiracy. You're talking about a conspiracy bigger than the Manhattan Project, which was being leaked the entire time to the Russians.


Please tell me what criminal activities are they covering up.


Mostly embezzlement of money, giving shelter to war criminals, and working on secret projects that are likely damaging to the environment or people. I've no doubt the government is perfecting biologic weapons regardless of the legality.

I can see agents of the government "allowing" an attack to take place in order to further an agenda, but the conspiracy toted on this site is just too far-reaching to be plausible.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 



Mostly embezzlement of money, giving shelter to war criminals, and working on secret projects that are likely damaging to the environment or people. I've no doubt the government is perfecting biologic weapons regardless of the legality. I can see agents of the government "allowing" an attack to take place in order to further an agenda, but the conspiracy toted on this site is just too far-reaching to be plausible.


You probably need to sit down for this one because what I’m about to tell you is not good.
-
-
-
-
-

Hope you are sitting down, here it goes.


You are a conspiracy theorist.. I know it;s hard to believe but there is more

_
_
_
_
you are posting on a conspiracy forum.

Shocker I know





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join