It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatches

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1

You really want to know how we eliminate conspiracy theorists?

Actually that's not what i'm asking HERE

But sure tell me how you eliminate conspiracy theorists.

edit on 20-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by dayve

I hope you are not a detective somewhere.

I hope your not serious about all this ... Your act like its a shocker that a plane crashing into a building would make an explosion.... Was it suppose to make no noise, even tho it exploded... If nobody saw a plane, you might have a case, but no...

lol, you have no idea what we're talking about do you?

Im talking about 9/11 when the planes hit the buildings.... You sound like your convinced that it wasnt planes and the explosion was caused by something else..... Am i off? Thats y i asked what your point was to begin with

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

I hope your not serious about all this ... Your act like its a shocker that a plane crashing into a building would make an explosion.... Was it suppose to make no noise, even tho it exploded... If nobody saw a plane, you might have a case, but no...

Im talking about 9/11 when the planes hit the buildings.... You sound like your convinced that it wasnt planes and the explosion was caused by something else..... Am i off? Thats y i asked what your point was to begin with

Yes you are off. feel free to read some of my threads.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Yes you are off. feel free to read some of my threads.

Im talking about this one, whats the point your gettin at

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Okay but pay attention.

Big airplanes slammed into the buildings at around the 70th floor. Big explosion, a lot of damage, and fire. As that was happening a fireball traveled via elevator shaft all the way to the basement and critically injured people down there. On the way to the basement this AL- Qquida fireball made a couple of stops on other floors and blew out windows and stuff, particularly that super duper jet fuel fireball selected the 22nd floor and completely disabled a very important control room on that floor which made rescue a lot more difficult for the firefighters.. Many civilians and first responders reported that there were secondary explosions in the area of the building that was not even on fire, and it was before the building collapse.

Some people here insist that they know what the firefighters mean when they say things like “definitely secondary explosions” and that it was anything except any kind of explosives.

My point is that until the firefighters who made it trough that day clarify what they meant, As far as I’m concerned they meant exactly what the say in the videos, because they are trained professional firemen, and going into a burning structure fires is what they do for a living. The first thing that they learn in the fire academy is scene size up and well being of members of service. They know what is normal in a fire and what isn’t, and what to look for. Secondary explosives are used by terrorists to kill rescuers. They learn about it because if they respond to any kind of fire explosions are very probable and a dead rescuer cannot rescue anybody, so scene safety is the first and the most important part of their jobs.

My primary argument is that the government did not investigate the attacks enough to rule out explosives, but people make up what the firemen are describing based on absolutely nothing. I want people to stop doing that because only the men and women who were there on 9/11 know what they are talking about, and that it's secondary explosions they witnessed not spray cans or fire crackers.

I hope this clears things up for you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ever been in a major fire? Ever seen what happens when a paint locker explodes? Maybe seen what happens when a gas pocket sparks after a gas line is severed? There are a hundred different items that can explode in a modern office building and a few dozen that are just as powerful as an actual explosive.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

and that it's secondary explosions they witnessed not spray cans or fire crackers.

You cannot say that with any certainty, or it's a downright lie. You cannot diagnose whether an explosion caused by fire is different from an explosion caused by demolitions. Plus, demolitions explosives only go off right before the collapse. They're meant to be as few as necessary to sever the vitals of a building.

If the explosions were just few and in-between from impact to collapse, that is not indicative of explosives at all. It's indicative of a very hot fire.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

and that it's secondary explosions they witnessed not spray cans or fire crackers.

You cannot say that with any certainty, or it's a downright lie. You cannot diagnose whether an explosion caused by fire is different from an explosion caused by demolitions. Plus, demolitions explosives only go off right before the collapse. They're meant to be as few as necessary to sever the vitals of a building.

If the explosions were just few and in-between from impact to collapse, that is not indicative of explosives at all. It's indicative of a very hot fire.

They describe explosions in the area of the building that was NOT on fire.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ever been in a major fire? Ever seen what happens when a paint locker explodes? Maybe seen what happens when a gas pocket sparks after a gas line is severed? There are a hundred different items that can explode in a modern office building and a few dozen that are just as powerful as an actual explosive.

And one of the items that can explode is explosives, the firefighters are aware of all the things that can explode in a modern office building.

Stop making things up.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And how did they determine that a non-burning area had an explosion? Can you pinpoint the exact location of a sound? Sound travels, bounces, and gets absorbed by all sorts of surfaces. Even someone who has the most elementary physics education knows this.

Why aren't you using your brain?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Maybe because most of us know that hearing an explosion....doesnt mean there was a bomb.

This would be a good and valid argument were it not for the simple fact that NIST neglected to check for accelerants because no-one heard explosions.

So, round and round we go.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well this is interesting when peoples say they have listened to the tapes ....there are hours and hours of listening and within no time at all people come in and say they heard them all.......CRAP.

now i am sitting here listening to some of them and they are interesting bits of info......It does seems the secondary explosive sounds are heard and some mention how there seems to be explosions where the men seem to feel it makes no sense.

It is like i have copies of the norad tapes with cooper being told that they need to stand down.....makes no sense in that case too.

now these were very brave men...they continued forward....and that is not being questioned....so when people come in and try to use that logic to try to prove their point they are doing so because they don't have any real argument to contribute as they have already shut off their ears.

Now i am listening to Manhattan 5 It is very interesting listening....BUT....again these are professionals stating what they are dealing with....seeing and hearing......trying to do their jobs to the best of their abilities under tragic circumstances.....Now gathering what i have read...the OP is not trying to prove anything here....they are providing a link to something worth listening to.......It is informative and it does lead to questions of what went down on the day......

Now someone said have you been in a fire.....well i have been in two house fires....they are frightening and they are loud...they make a ferocious noise.....and when the gas line goes it amkse a huge sound....but did it sound like explosives to me....nope.....as it makes a whoooosh ......compared to a bang from explosives.....as i have heard both.....and this is from someone who is not exactly a professional but has the experience to hear the difference......so i am sure the professional in the tapes were much more able to make a logical conclusion on what they are hearing......Now we can ignore the facts....but the fact is in the tapes the men are describing the situations as they are unfolding.....So i value their opinions......Does this prove anything either way......nope.....but it does give valuable insight as to the situation of the day.

as i am writing this i am still listening to Manhattan 5 so when the first couple came in.....they must have heard the tapes before.....and were thourouhly able to recall all the info contained within.....or they downright lied......i think it is the second......but i must say thank you to the op....this is a very enlightening listen.....and makes me thing i should post all my norad tapes in a similar manner.......as they too are very interesting......would be nice to have times from those tapes to coincide with these tapes and get a picture of what is going on, on the ground and in the air at the same time.

Still listening to manhattan 5 been fifteen minutes already.......i am glad the the ones bashing the OP have so much time on their hands.

ok just added this edit as they are talking about possible bombs in Vans......they ask command who stated this....command responds PD.

manhattan 1
1246 jumpers reported
1406 fire penetrated the skin
1427 fires being described
1500 people trapped reports
1700 second planes into tower
1820 large green bomber style plane reported

now doesn't that last comment say something to people....GREEN SCREEN

edit on 023131p://f51Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f18Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f20Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
okay have now listened to manhatten 1.2 and there are some interesting points in them and does it lead to any conclusion.....not in my mind.....but the green bomber style plane raises all kinds of flags for me....as that is not the first time it has been said.....but hearing from a person on the ground the day makes it a lot more convincing...
this is a person who reported it first hand to command centre....why on earth would he not be believed.....

here is newer vid to consider about explosions.

you see as time goes on...the truther movemnent gets slagged off....but thankfully when people seek truth they are tenacious....we do not show things for the Oser's.......we show things so that people can learn and hopefully it helps people to understand that no matter what.....some people will keep up the good fight and show the next generation the follies of their governments and how they manipulate the truth.

for those who only think the OS it the true story....well it is your loss of rights and freedoms that you will lose...as the corporates take over the world...and the truthers can dies in pride for at least attempting to expose the real perps of the crime.

and we have people describing the planes......

shall we look

also just for others who would like to see some more things....

now is all things in these vids absolute truth....Of course not....but if for one second a person believes that all things in the OS is truth.....then count yourself as a sheeple.....you have been duped...and you deserve what is coming...so enjoy your prison state as your now a criminal to your fellow man.

edit on 043131p://f02Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://f08Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://f17Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://f17Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You know what's really creepy that I just remembered a few days ago?
My childhood best friend. Her father works for the FBI and has been on tv. (she always bragged about that.) I remember she told me. "my daddy was supposed to be at the pentagon that day, but it got cancelled."

As a kid I just thought. "wow that's so lucky!"
And now I'm like. "Nikki you dumb s#." xD weird, right?

Id talk to the father, but her and I don't talk anymore, our families aren't very friendly anymore. So it'd be really weird and awkward...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You are the one that has no shame. Each and every time people like you bring out your ridiculous theories, you dishonor those who died.

No one is dishonouring anyone that may have potentially died that day just by discussing the events.

I think it's the US government you need to be directing you anger towards, not people trying to find out the REAL story!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Gotta love them fairytalers trying to pick you out of it, so you know them huh?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

And how did they determine that a non-burning area had an explosion? Can you pinpoint the exact location of a sound? Sound travels, bounces, and gets absorbed by all sorts of surfaces. Even someone who has the most elementary physics education knows this.

Why aren't you using your brain?

Question would be, after so long not using yours, how come you can still type? If you want to go with the OS, fine, but trying to shove it down people with fuctional brains is not just useless, it becomes tiresome and sad after a while...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why do people still debate this? It's never going to be resolved...because it never even happened to begin with!

9/11 denier since 2001.

Anything you've seen in the MSM is made up, either using thought out wording or computer graphics. If you happened to live in NYC then you're obviously delusional and probably don't remember what happened exactly. After all it was a decade ago and you're brain has been filled with lies and disinformation.

/s.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

We force feed them computer viruses that not only burn out their hard drive, but also the hard drives of any computers they buy in the future. Other silly questions?

The other question, I answered. Short of drawing you a picture with crayons, if you cannot understand that thirty years of laws, restrictive rules and defense cuts.....all made for what seemed to be good reasons at the time...left us wide open, then there really is no hope for you.
edit on 21-5-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Modern office buildings store actual explosives? I sure don't want to work where you do.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join