It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatches

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Anyone who is truly interested in understanding what was happening on 9/11 these Dispatch audio recordings is very useful. If you really want to know what the first responders had to deal with on the morning on 9/11 just listen to them !

NY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatche

Start with # 15 Fire Manhattan 1
edit on 17-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First collapse starts at :

24:40 mark on Fire Manhattan 2.

31:30 mark EMS Citywide 2

16:00 mark EMS Manhattan South 2

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
First collapse starts at :

24:40 mark on Fire Manhattan 2.

31:30 mark EMS Citywide 2

16:00 mark EMS Manhattan South 2

Correction :

16:10 mark EMS Manhattan South 1 instead of south 2

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Probably one of the strangest I've heard after less than twenty minutes on the first one was a guy describing the second plane as a green, bomber style airplane. It's still really eerie. After they started talking about jumpers, it was really bad.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was expecting the debunkers get here and start explaining to us what the first responders actually meant by “explosions, blasts, etc.”. Surprisingly no one cares. Strange.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Maybe because most of us know that hearing an explosion....doesnt mean there was a bomb.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Maybe because most of us know that hearing an explosion....doesnt mean there was a bomb.

I assume you didn't bother to listen to the recordings then right?

Because they are not only saying they hear explosions.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

listened to them and talked to some of the men who are on the recordings. Point is?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

listened to them and talked to some of the men who are on the recordings. Point is?

Talked to some of the men ? You know some of them personally? Now I'm really curious to know who you are. Any chance you could share how you know some of them ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Talked to some of the men ? You know some of them personally? Now I'm really curious to know who you are. Any chance you could share how you know some of them ?

So have I.....

Attended seminar 5 months after 9/11 - listened to several of the participants including the indcident commander
at WTC 7

Talked to them after.....

Also heard others at various events

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So have I.....

Attended seminar 5 months after 9/11 - listened to several of the participants including the indcident commander
at WTC 7

Talked to them after.....

Also heard others at various events

lol, What are their names?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Every year, we have a bike ride across our state, it attracts riders from all over the United States, including a contingent of riders from the FDNY. The ride in 2002, was missing some of our friends.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Every year, we have a bike ride across our state, it attracts riders from all over the United States, including a contingent of riders from the FDNY. The ride in 2002, was missing some of our friends.

Yeah, it's almost the same thing as actually knowing some of the people on those recordings.

You guys have no shame! It's one thing trying to prove your ridiculous theories of ( nobody in government is responsible, and NIST, FEMA, and Commission are not lying their asses off). But don’t try to prove your nonsense by using these people who actually lived trough that day and you heard them speak somewhere, or knew somebody from FDNY. Do you realize how many of them died on 9/11, and after because of the dust at ground zero. A lot of people listen to the tapes and hear voices that they miss at home.

I wasn't there that day, but I know that they knew what they were doing. Nobody expected for the buildings to go down like they did. Field com would not send so many up to climb to the 78th floor. They went up because they knew that they can knock the fire out and rescue people. What happened was not caused by the impact and fire only.

Fire and EMS and PD on the ground was reporting explosions all over the place. It just so happens that Fire and EMS and PD are trained before anything else about scene safety and well-being of MOS, especially in NYC where terrorist attacks are expected since it happened in WTC prior to 9/11.

Listen to the tapes and just try even if it's only once but try to take what they say as they say it. Stop making things up. They are trained professionals, they know the difference between regular fire explosions and secondary explosions placed on purpose.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Deputy chief Peterm Hayden, Battalion Chief John Salka, Capt Jay Jonas

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So are you tryin to prove it was planes or a bomb....?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join