It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Fukushima Propaganda Has Got To Make You Laugh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How many Fukushima workers have died? You know those guys working in the clean up, day after day, you’d think it would be in the trillions judging from this forum (yes I know the world doesn’t yet have 6.84 billion, but logic & reality has always taken a back-seat against the hysteria here)

Well apparently only 5 Fukushima workers have died so far

The correct, but rarely seen answer is five: one man who became trapped in the console of a crane during the earthquake, two who were swept away by the tsunami and a clean up worker who suffered from a heart attack. Another man reportedly died suddenly in October. Although the company is not revealing the cause of death, they say it was not related to radiation. The entire toll from the earthquake and tsunami, remember, is estimated to be in the region of 20,000. asiancorrespondent.com...

Apparently 14000 in the US have died. Anyone with one brain sell should instantly realise those working at Fukushima should all be coughing serious blood by now, and anyone (like me) who’s studied Chernobyl in detail (not just read the tabloid **** in detail) will know this is obvious rubbish. No surprise then it’s now been realised as such…

Garbage In, Anti-Nuclear Propaganda Out: The 14,000 Death Fukushima Lie Josh Bloom is a scholar at the American Council On Science and Health. Here, he writes about a new study on Fukushima’s impact on the U.S. www.forbes.com...

And see what wiz kids are saying: www.physicsforums.com...

So what pieces of info here (or elsewhere) most strike you as the work of a hypochondriac?

This threads “radiation map” (which is actually a tsunami map) is slightly suspect to say the least www.abovetopsecret.com...
So for the sake of denying lies from the truth, lets share in the most outragous Fukushima propaganda –that's quite possibly being promoted by the worlds coal, gas & oil industries.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: Title updated to include the word "you"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey man....This is ATS...we have no use for logic here, only fear mongering...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I suspect more will die, once they can send people instead of robots, into some of the areas that require people to actually start to fix things.

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Your handle says it all. Do some research. There are lots of good threads on this. Globaly, it's the #1 issue threatening the planet. Frankly, it has me pooping my pants (for a lack of a better term).

I don't necessarily believe this increased death thing is from Fukushima. But time will tell as this is a slow process. If SFP#4 collapses it will just expediate the process. No, I don't think this any ELE, but it's not good. Anywho, my 2 cents.

ETA: S&F for making ME laugh with your post and then making me choke on my vomit.
edit on 17-5-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i agree. i never go into the 'japan' forum as its easily the most idiotic part of this website. theres been a new thread every week for the last year saying how some new expert claims this is gonna cause the end of civilisation.
pls remember 1000's of nuke's (up to 100 megatons) have been dropped all around the planet by the so called 'civilised' nations.
edit on 17-5-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
With no news out of Japan about fukushima, I'd say any information no matter who speaks it is suspect.

Things we know:
Nuclear plant with 4 reactors hit by earthquake and tsunami and are heavily damage or destroyed.

Things we assume:
Destruction of a large nuclear facility is deadly.

Common sense in the wake of a blackout of media coverage and daily information....probably lots of deaths or coming deaths in the path/current of the "accident".

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There's absolutely nothing funny about Fukushima, neither of supposed Fukushima propaganda.

This is one horrid disaster no matter how you look it at.

This caused many deaths and will continue to cause many deaths as it is STILL spewing radiation as we speak!
edit on 17-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 17-5-2012 by nixie_nox because: oopsy

link   

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Anyone with one brain sell

Oh the irony

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
(yes I know the world doesn’t yet have 6.84 billion,

there is over 7 billion as of October 31st 2011

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

And the Easter Bunny is real. Governments never lie. The safety of human beings comes before financial and world power consideration.

Do you know how uninformed you sound...

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread here. I've also noticed the fact that according to TEPCO, radiation seems to have been a harmless thing to the Fuku-50 or 20 or whatever they're up to now for the guys working that place. You'd think all that started and were on site the day the reactors went into Meltdown are still there and just working away. Perhaps that's true.....but...perhaps I'm also Bill Gates using a clever disguise to just mingle with the normal people.

For all the reports of the only deaths seeming to be from physical trauma or other purely mechanical means, (unrelated to the puddles of melted goo at the bottom of at least 2 of the 4 lower reactors..and maybe all 3 that went), I can recall reports like the one describing one of the workers stepping in water that blew their dosimeters right off the curve and had their handhelds just sounds like a long endless TONE, rather than the clickity clack. Oh..but I guess that guy and the partner who was described as being in the same room both just went about their business with nary a care between them. Still working hard over there, I'm sure...

The propaganda here isn't that people are dying, it's the claim that people AREN'T. Personally? I don't know what to make of the reports of radiation effects across the lower west coast and interior of the U.S.. I lean toward paranoia and hypochondria myself. Not because it isn't GOING to happen at some point but simply because the environmental readings flat out don't support that for radiation around us to be exposed TO....yet. Alaska? Well... That's a whole different matter and by currents and weather patterns, they get it right after the Russian Kamchatka Peninsula. How is Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky? Anyone heard from that area in this context, by the way?

That's all just my views and opinions. Take it for what it's worth.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join