It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/18/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I usually see 23 and 32. Both equal a 5. Both are 9 numbers apart. Well 2012 equal a 5. 18 equal a 9. 18 is in the center of the date to mean it has the 5 and the 2012 apart.

To me it is a 5/9/5 from 5/18/2012.

When I was 9 I witnessed something mystical, and it was in the shape of a 9. That's what kept the rain apart. So from 5/18/2012 I also get 23/9/32 by decode.

A point sometime 5/18/2012 est something mystical happens.

I say its a transport back to the remote location of the utopia, where my only relative and I will be back on the same level.

Me and my relative got a wonderful plan, and it's called a killuminati (secret rite) since I've reached enlightenment.

But on to you all...

Do you see certain numbers usually? What do you think it all means to you?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
what?-----uh....what? Can you run that by me again? I have no clue what you are talking about?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

I'm with you yeah you... i didn't follow much of that
but then again its been a long day so yeah if you get what was said i need stupid people terms.... lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A time ago I saw 222 usually. I even had two dorm rooms with that same number.

2+2+2=6.

Friday is the 6th day of the week. Just like my first dorm number equalled a 6.

And Friday is 6 letters. Just like my second dorm number equalled a 6.

5/18/2012 falls on this Friday.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

"Me and my relative got a wonderful plan, and it's called a killuminati (secret rite) since I've reached enlightenment"

This sounds very interesting,can you explain it to me a little bit more. What do you hope to achieve with it?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No trying to be an a-hole or troll, but I do have to wonder, why would anything cosmic be based on EST? Seems like a strange time definition for an event unless something stellar or whatnot co-insided with it.

I mean, I get the numerology, but despite popular belief (of those residence in the area), the universe doesn't revolve around New York City...

And killuminati isn't a new idea...it's literally decades old. I mean, Tupac wrote a fricken song on it...

I don't recall him mentioning anything that would co-inside your date by the by. Perhaps you paid closer attention to his music than I?

Would appericate some enlightenment...

Maybe I just fell for a joke thread?

IDK...-.-;

Oh, BTW, space men will invade the earth on Nov, the 5th, because V told me so.

That's the real reason you shouldn't forget the date, because God help you if you arn't prepared.

These arn't your friendly ETs, they're here for your brains.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: -.-;

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Me and my relative got a wonderful plan, and it's called a killuminati (secret rite) since I've reached enlightenment.

Made me spit out my coffee -- thanks a lot.

So......

you've reached enlightenment, eh?

How can you tell?

Because you add and subtract numbers to get equally insignificant numbers?

Explain this rite "killuminati" please.

You've mentioned it -- dropped the name only -- in a few threads now, but you give absolutely no explanation.

If it is truly "secret", why keep bringing it up to a forum available to the world?

top topics

join