It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epcot, Mirrors, Sam Neill, and The Gates of Hell - SOUNDLESS DAWN IS BACK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This guy has made some awesome videos. He hasn't done much in the past year but it looks
like he is back. For those of you not familiar with his work, I encourage you to check
out his channel. Great stuff.

I'm not sure why I'm having trouble embedding his videos. And yes I know to only
copy the code after = in the you tube button. Not sure why it doesn't work most of
the time. If anyone has better luck, please help me out!

Walt Disney's Epcot center is one of the most prominent Illuminati ritual centers in the world. The public believes that the theme park and the films have an innocent and benign effect on the subconscious of their children. It may be the greatest ruse in history. As I always say, the best way to conceal something is to put it in plain view, and the gigantic pyramid laced biosphere of Epcot's main attraction spaceship earth is certainly in plain view for all that have eyes to see. Space Time has hand picked the actor Sam Neill as it's muse in this strange 3 part story.

Epcot, Mirrors, Sam Neill and the Gates of Hell

He does state in the comments section that this is one of the first videos that he ever did but YouTube took
it down....
edit on 17-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

In the comments the creator of the video said this.

This is an old vid, one of the first I ever did.. Youtube took it down, just uploading again. There will be more video's in the near future.. no worries. :[

Gusee it's old, but still a good video just the same. Found the part about Michael Jackson rather interesting...

join