It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe this.....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Touting the fact that only she can save the Euro. Just glad she's not working with dollar too.

God save us from these too big to fail Politicians, both here and in Europe. Why did they try to link all the economies together? Probably to prepare us for a global economy.

I personally think they have things so messed up to use a prettier word than what I reaally want to say, they have no idea how to fix anything properly. Improper yes, but not properly. Hang on to your wallets everyone we're in for a bumpy ride, I think.

Does anyone have a theory as to what happens to us when the snowball stops rolling?

Nigel Morris

David Cameron will today press the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, to come to the rescue of Greece and other ailing European economies or risk the collapse of the single currency.Mr Cameron flies to the United States today for talks with major industrial leaders, including Ms Merkel, hosted by Barack Obama at his Camp David retreat. The two-day G8 summit will be dominated by the renewed financial storm following the political deadlock in Greece and fears that the eurozone's uncertain future could affect all western nations.

edit on 17-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No, it's all a scam, it sure is obvious to me

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wonder if the Vegas odds-makers have posted numbers on how many time Greece will be bailed out....

Germany stands pretty solid finance wise at the moment...but the piggy bank has only so many coins in it. Will they all be used on Greece in attempts to prop up the line of trembling dominoes...I don't know.

To me, trying to save Greece, is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree with you, more than likely Vegas is laying odds on this as well.

Nearly everything that happens Vegas has odds on it or its outcome, I'd wager.

new topics

top topics

join