It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Takes Man To NBA Game And Reveals To Him Not All Basketball Players Are Human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This man was shocked, sick, and fainthearted at what God revealed to him about some of the people walking amongst us today who look to be human now.

It's horrible what I'm telling you now, it's horrible, You cannot even imagine what the Lord had revealed to us, when the Lord started revealing this to me it almost made me sick, I almost fainted, it took me months, it had taken me months to receive this from the Lord, but I had the Lord Jesus Christ standing before my face, I was talking to the Lord when he told me this ...when he told me this I almost fainted, I could not believe it, like many of you that are listening to this, it's gonna be very hard for you to believe this. You are gonna have to seek the Lord in prayer; You are gonna have to seek the Lord in fasting. Many pastors are gonna be shaken by this. This is a hard word to receive people...

Movies like X-Men and Avengers may be more timely End-Times/Tribulation programming than you suspect. Lucifer is the head of the Illuminati, all top players know this, the people at the bottom may think this is simply about eugenics, power, and money, but at the very top, it's about souls. You have heard about the Bloodlines, the families, and the people who are in top positions in this world, and you've also heard about the bloodcurdling rituals and the eyewitness accounts of shapeshifting into grotesque monsterous forms by top-world players but what you are about to hear may put it all into perspective.

What you are about to hear will shock you and may be the mysterious correlation to verse Gensis 3:15 re enmity between the offspring of the serpent and offspring of the woman.

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

Part 1

Fastforward to point 11:23

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

To finish hearing about it, click on this one too.The part where God takes him to the NBA game and shows him how many people out of the entire thousands there are human is here.

www.youtube.com...

Go to this link to hear a full interview about a lot of the things that God revealed to him in more detail right here.
www.theedgeam.com...

After you hear what this man says, think about this article that was posted on infowars.com yesterday and keep what you just learned in mind.

www.infowars.com...

Humans are made in God's image.

edit on 17-5-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

MBA game OR NBA game?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

MBA game OR NBA game?

Oh, Thanks Swills, I noticed and changed it after you mentioned that to me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a bad case of Space Jam. maybe we need Michael Jordan back.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here is another snippet from another testimony, where a man's wife confesses to him that she is only half-human.

spiritlessons.com...

One night, I woke up in the dead of the night and found a boa-constrictor beside me. I wanted to shout but could not.[color=palevioletred] Some nights, I would wake up to see Alice’s body as transparent as a cellophane bag. Some nights, she would disappear and reappear. Some nights I would hear strange noises or dancing in the living room etc. I could no longer bear these fearful happenings so I decided to ask her, and the first reaction was violence and serious warning. She said: “Do not ask me this question again or else I will deal with you.” ...

...That same night, at 2.00 a.m. (and this is the usual hour of meetings and dangerous operations by all the forces of darkness and their agents), Alice woke me up and revealed certain things to me.[color=purplevioletred] She said: “I am not an ordinary human being. I am half human and half spirit but mainly of the spirit. What you see in my chamber is what I use during my prayers every morning, so that the spirits will guide me through the day. As for the skeletons I will tell you later.”

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

sounds like a case of i lost my f*****g mind...why is it only ignorant,moronic people like this have these experiences? never anyone with a credible reputation?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Sounds like a bad case of Space Jam. maybe we need Michael Jordan back.

I think anyone who ever watched the NBA knew that Shaun Bradley wasn't human.
Seriously. 7"8, and can't do anything other than block shots? That's just not normal.

I'd just like to throw my hat into the ring here, and apologise, on behalf of all Christians, for the nutjobs out there who keep receiving a "word from the Lord" about such things. Clearly, TV hasn't affected us all as much as we thought, and imagination is alive and well.

To those Christians who keep spewing out these things...
I'll just quote 1 John:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

What does this mean?
Subject everything you hear from man to the Word of God. If it doesn't add up, ditch it.
Simple. Remember, "Satan masquerades as an angel of light"... you don't have to be stupid to be deceived. Not these days.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This guy sounds dangerous.

I'd have nothing to do with him. his wife should leave.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Thank you EfficientP, for the link to the spiritlessions page.
Much appreciated!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I thought that god made the universe and everything that is in it? That would include non human beings. So has he made a mistake making non human entities that can shape shift and look like us?
If so, that would mean that he can't know the past the present and the future [as he wants us to believe] as otherwise he would have known that those creatures are turning out to be a problem and he wouldn't have made them in the first place.
Or is he a fallible being that creates this and that, can't see the future at all and often makes mistakes?
If so why should anyone believe anything that is being said about god's grandeur?
Or is the whole god thing just a joke?
I don't believe in a god and stories like this just show why.
Don't mix up mental problems with revelations.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Who cares? I don't care if the demons want to play Mr. Johnson down the street. Who cares if they pretend to be human or if the possess a human? It's the same thing basically, in fact, i'd rather have them appear as a human rather than possess one.

Quit concentrating on what the demon stooges are up to, that's exactly what they want you to do.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Crazily enough, I actually watched part of one of the videos. Then I went outside to mow the lawn, and while riding around I was musing random thoughts.
One of them included what this dude is saying and as I mulled it over in my mind trying to give the man the benefit of the doubt, the thought occurred to me, "So, what happens if a "demon" person aborts their "demon" baby?"
He said that the devil gets permission to send a succubus to someone who aborts their baby, but doesn't explain the dynamics of why God has to "allow" that to happen.
So anyway, then he says that the demon babies are born, or whatever. So what happens if the person who aborts their kid is one of those demon people? Does God still have to give permission for the devil to make another demon kid....with the demon mom? Or is he only interested in sending succubi to non-demon humans who have abortions?
How exactly would that work?

Talk about random thoughts on the riding lawnmower, eh?
I'm glad my husband wasn't there to ask me what was on my mind.
"Oh, just wondering about demons having sex with people and making demon babies...."
Sheesh.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I should have posted this in the OP but I didn't, to warn, if anybody goes to the edgeam site to look at his interview, whilst glancing at the other guest interviews, don't bother to click on that Sherry Shriner person's personal website, because, as I warned in a previous thread, I heard that she is a disinfo shill and your IP gets put on a government list if you visit there. Some of the people within the truth movement are from the wrong side of the tracks and are there to create disinformation and fish out those who know certain things.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
I should have posted this in the OP but I didn't, to warn, if anybody goes to the edgeam site to look at his interview, whilst glancing at the other guest interviews, don't bother to click on that Sherry Shriner person's personal website, because, as I warned in a previous thread, I heard that she is a disinfo shill and your IP gets put on a government list if you visit there. Some of the people within the truth movement are from the wrong side of the tracks and are there to create disinformation and fish out those who know certain things.

lol, the government has no authority over us that isn't granted to them by Father. Meaning if its not His will that we be harmed or imprisioned then we wont be.

new topics

top topics

join