It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake cop killing people or something more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So in mississippi there is allegedly a fake cop commiting murders. Im sure most of you have seen the report on fox but I got to thinking about it and something just seems off with the story. Apparently the victims were pulled over on the side of the road when they were murdered. This apparently is the only evidence they have that points to a police imposter killing people. My thing is it just seems a bit odd they would jump on this without any evidence that an impersonation was being committed. I have a couple of theories here. I think that a cop may have done it and the cops are covering for them in case any video evidence turns up and a police car is in it. Or maybe someone up high wants people to be hesitant to trust the police for whatever reason. They want the sheep to not trust the department dogs. Maybe they want some confrontation. Maybe some random person is trying to get people to stop blindly trusting the police and so they made a point.

I just thought I would put that out there. Thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On tonight's local news, fake cops are being looked for. It was an attempted home invasion. All this does is make people distrust law enforcement even more. This was on the Atlanta 5:00 news.

Des

join