It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frackin' Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This looks like an interesting way to "play like a banker"

www.activistpost.com...

I'd try it myself but I'm scared.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What a great idea! A simple simulator that shows how Fractional Reserve banking works.

More people need to be aware of how we are being "gamed" by the big banks. This program will illustrate it quite well.

Fractional Reserve = Ponzi Scheme

The Wall Street Ponzi Scheme called Fractional Reserve Banking

What a scam! (And a "legal" one to boot!)

edit on 17-5-2012 by Hessling because: ETA

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
This looks like an interesting way to "play like a banker"

www.activistpost.com...

I'd try it myself but I'm scared.

Hello seaside sky,

I've dropped in ATS reading threads before, but this is my first post.

I wrote the program there. But I see that you're a bit nervous about it. The full source code is there, and it's all very simple -- as simple as I could make it. There are no viruses or anything like that. If you download Visual Studio from Microsoft, then download the source code version, you can open it up (with the *.sln file), see for yourself that there's nothing bad in it, and compile it yourself.

I've also ported it to a web version that's available at cynic.me... That lets anyone with a Mac or Linux computer use it. It also works on tablet computers.

I'll be putting out some more information about FRB. That's just the beginning to help people visualize what it is, and to see how different parameters in FRB affect the money supply, etc. etc.

Cheers,

Ryan

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeMind

You're the author? It's such a great idea for a program to help us all understand how the trillions get "created" and who benefits and how they do. It also looks like it would be quite a lot of fun to play with. I'm glad you don't mind that I posted the link here.

Thanks for your reassurances too. It wasn't the fear of viruses so much as the fear that any calculation of compound interest, even in good fun, might conjure up a Rothschild or two. I wanted to make sure I had the necessary talismans to repel them.

I think I'll try it now, Thanks again !

Sue

top topics

join