It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vetting Breitbart - Obama : Born in Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Honestly what Bush and Obama is doing to the constitution is more dangerous than having a foreign born president

In the end, the Constitution is obsolete and has been over rided by corporations through years

True. I think what you have stated is the bottom line, but it is
still a mystery as to WHO this guy actually is. What get my
attention are the report of his being third generation CIA.

So the question is: did Obama use this Kenya story to get into
Columbia and Harvard? His college applications remain sealed,
why? Was this fraud? Was he working for the CIA at the time?
If so, does that excuse the fraud?

More questions: Was he only pretending to be a communist?
Was the Weather Underground a CIA set-up from the start?
All good questions, but it seems there are very few if any really
clear answers.... Who is this guy? No one really seems to know.
The real question is not who he is, but WHO he is working for?

All we can say for sure is this,1) he is the current resident of the
White House, and 2) he has a continued the Bush crime family
foreign policy agenda while 3) pushing a agenda for the domestic
US which serves the money junkie globalist banksters.

I think most people expect #3, his supporters did not expect #2
when they voted four years ago... but knowing what we all know
now, who is going to vote to repeat #1 for four more years?

edit on 17-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Does it really matter if he was born in Kenya or america, that is such a silly rule to be president, honestly

Yea... until you have someone that comes in from another country with an agenda to bring the entire country down from within. Stupid rule, I know.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Does it really matter if he was born in Kenya or america, that is such a silly rule to be president, honestly

Yea... until you have someone that comes in from another country with an agenda to bring the entire country down from within. Stupid rule, I know.

The Kenyan constitution also has a "stupid rule" that required
their President only be a person be a citizen by birth. However,
unlike the U.S. Constitution, the Kenyan constitution does not
require that a candidate for president be “a natural born citizen.”

www.wnd.com...

"The newly ratified Kenyan constitution, Chapter 3, Section 14(1),
entitled “Citizenship by birth,” reads: “A person is a citizen by birth
if on the day of the person’s birth, whether or not the person is born
in Kenya, either the mother or father of the person is a Kenyan citizen.”
All that is required in Chapter 9, Part 2, Section 137(1)(a) to qualify
to run for the presidency of Kenya is that a person be a citizen by birth,
a qualification Obama meets because, at his birth, his father was
a Kenyan citizen."

BTW-- “a natural born citizen” is well defined.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
From the person who actually fact checked the booklet in question:

Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." (Breitbart's story, to its credit, does report that she didn't return their calls.)

- sorry

What did you think she was going to say? "Yes, Obama confirmed at the time that the biography was accurate."? So she could end up like Breitbart? So her family could be threatened or killed?

If they got it wrong at the time, why didn't Obama correct it?

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose special investigative unit already has found probable cause that Barack Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery, says the discovery of a 1991 literary brochure listing Obama's birthplace as Kenya "puts more smoke out there."

And you know the old saying: "Where there's smoke there's fire."

www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think it's funny that the article clearly states they believe Obama is born in Hawaii, and yet most the comments under the article (at breitbart.com) are perpetuating the birther meme.

Madness!

As they point out, the story points to what they characterize as Obama's deceptive, scripted self-image (Much like pretty much every other politician and public figure). It does not mean Obama was born in Kenya.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
R E M I N D E R

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

I know it's a touchy, hot-button subject. Let's keep it civil, on topic and forego the baiting.

Thanks!
edit on 17/5/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Obama already released

his long form birth certificate

It is proven 100% authentic

Real imaging experts confirms

Obama's B.C. is real

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 17-5-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/5/12 by argentus because: changed #6 all caps to lower case

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

until you have someone that comes in from another country with an agenda to bring the entire country down from within

That is just too ridiculous to even attempt to take seriously. So we're supposed to believe a baby was born in Kenya then told his parents to move to the states so he could run for president someday because he hated us, even though his mother was American and Kenya is a friendly country to us??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I think it's funny that the article clearly states they believe Obama is born in Hawaii, and yet most the comments under the article (at breitbart.com) are perpetuating the birther meme.

Madness!

As they point out, the story points to what they characterize as Obama's deceptive, scripted self-image (Much like pretty much every other politician and public figure). It does not mean Obama was born in Kenya.

Actually what they are pointing out is that they think that the MSM did not do a good job of looking at all the evidence - hence they are concentrating on what evidence there is - it is NOT actually a story about Obama being born in Kenya at all.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Madness!

Actually what they are pointing out is that they think that the MSM did not do a good job of looking at all the evidence - hence they are concentrating on what evidence there is - it is NOT actually a story about Obama being born in Kenya at all.

I'm not sure why you think my point is different than yours. I'm pointing out that the story is NOT saying they think Obama is born in Kenya. In fact, they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to say they believe he is born in Hawaii.

The story is about Obama allowing his agent be untruthful about his history.

Because of that, I am noting the irony of all the comments under the breitbart article (and here) that seem to think this proves he was born in Kenya.
edit on 17-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Notice the careful Clinton-esk speak. "It was a mistake" not, it was not true. It hurts the cause today, so back then it was a mistake to disclose it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Obama already released

Obama's B.C. is real

www.whitehouse.gov...

from the article you didnt take the time to read:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Obama already released

Obama's B.C. is real

www.whitehouse.gov...

I saw that shill's "proof," and anyone who has done the deconstruction on their own can point out where he fails to address most of the thorny questions. Anyone can make a video full of bull---- and call it proof....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

So anyone from any nation can be groomed and brought to America to be President? Thats a good way of bringing in enemies.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

From the person who actually fact checked the booklet in question:

Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." (Breitbart's story, to its credit, does report that she didn't return their calls.)

- sorry

What did you think she was going to say? "Yes, Obama confirmed at the time that the biography was accurate."? So she could end up like Breitbart? So her family could be threatened or killed?

That old nugget, how come whenever something comes along you can't refute it is dismissed with the "they tow the conspiracy line on pain of death". Every freaking subject ends up like this. GIven the number of conspiracies that are all true due to people being mysteriously killed or threatened by TPTB I'm suprised the whole world isn't under threat!

You forget the main reason why things never tie up in a neat little bundle:

Humen error.........DAH DAH

Second most common cause of issues mistakenly taken for a conspiracy:

Arse covering (usually due to a bad decision either personal or work)

Third:

Greed

That's all you need to explain every single conspiracy ever expressed here on ATS. But some people just don't get it and aren't stimulated enough by such mundane explanations. Don't believe me? Then just read the "colourful" language that usual ensues (its the adrenalin rush not getting relief).

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What gets me is this simple fact.

They cannot prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he is an American citizen. This means therefore he cannot legally become President of th United States.

They will not hold a court case on this matter with an independant jury and this speaks volumes. You dont need to be a wild conspiracy theorist to see he is in the whitehouse illegally.

Until they prove he is American then he should not be there, period.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You know... I don't think people should be able to say/thread something "Breaking....." when the story has/had actually been up on the site for hours previously. But that is just me, I guess.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to stop by there and check out the great ATS members input and interesting insight. IMO.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

The funniest thing I've heard lately from Bill Maher is "Obama's approval rating is so low Kenya claims he was born in Ghana!"
So guys, let's start the prosecution! First let's dig up the corpse of Ronny Raygun & put him on trial for Iran/contra.
Find Poppy Bush & get him on stand for trading arms for Hostages with IRAN!!!!!
How about a trial for Olly North for shipping coc aine into America & Bush 1 for promoting Crack on TV.
Trial for W Bush jr for outting a CIA agent (hell, his dad might be for that!).
Cheney for habitually lying about WMDs and forcing a war we didn't want and not catching Osama, oops, I mean LETTING HIM GET AWAY!!!!we can't start in the middle, guys, have to go in order of crimes.
Still want to have a go at Obama?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join