It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Vetting Breitbart - Obama : Born in Kenya

page: 1
18
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama


www.breitba rt.com

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other pr
(visit the link for the full news article)


edit on 17-5-2012 by R_Clark because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now we know why Breitbart got the bipolar induced heart microwave attack... Wow... straight off of the press.. It looks like he got the mother birther load... and posted it page one... Now running Page one on Drudge... This is going to require a response... ouch... Trolls welcome... just leave a gratuitous star or two..

www.breitba rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark
 


I'd guess Obamas ideologies are the same as all those in power based on the ideals of the bavarian illuminati.

His recent executive orders prove that straight up.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, that's better than any birth certificate! I'm gonna be a birther now!



edit on 5/17/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Does it really matter if he was born in Kenya or america, that is such a silly rule to be president, honestly



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Well, that's better than any birth certificate! I'm gonna be a birther now!

Oh, that's just great! Here I was part of an extremely unpopular movement--plenty of room for snarky non-joiners like me--and now everybody wants in! Now I'm going to have to find something else.... something really out-there and insane.... Ah! I know: 911 OS promoter....



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I guess it turns out that all the "birthers" that got ridiculed on ATS were right.



There it is. His own short biography from 1991 before he knew he'd be running for POTUS. How much more evidence is required? This bio plus a falsified birth certificate should certainly be enough for any reasonable person to draw the most logical conclusion.

I suppose, no matter how much evidence, there will always be some people who simply cannot bring themselves to believe that Barry is a liar. Even if they were present at his birth in Kenya, they would blame what they saw with their own 2 eyes on swamp gas.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
From the person who actually fact checked the booklet in question:


Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." (Breitbart's story, to its credit, does report that she didn't return their calls.)


- sorry



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River
 


You're asking me if it's silly? It's in the Constitution. Whether or not it's silly is beside the point, IMO. What's IS silly is that people are still trying to say he's from Kenya. THAT'S silly! But to each his own.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Does it really matter if he was born in Kenya or america, that is such a silly rule to be president, honestly


Please tell me you don't live in America....please.....


Des



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Honestly what Bush and Obama is doing to the constitution is more dangerous than having a foreign born president

In the end, the Constitution is obsolete and has been over rided by corporations through years



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This has been posted. Please don't take it away from Anon72.
We need to keep opinions in one thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
From the person who actually fact checked the booklet in question:


Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." (Breitbart's story, to its credit, does report that she didn't return their calls.)


- sorry


What did you think she was going to say? "Yes, Obama confirmed at the time that the biography was accurate."? So she could end up like Breitbart? So her family could be threatened or killed?



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 

Literary agents are drilled to fact-check....101. She better come up with something good lest she get Breitbarted! Okay...I'm being preposterous.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980
 

Oops! You and I were on the same page.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980
 


Why not? Plenty of people have essentially the same thing in various guises already.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark


Now we know why Breitbart got the bipolar induced heart microwave attack... Wow... straight off of the press.. It looks like he got the mother birther load... and posted it page one... Now running Page one on Drudge... This is going to require a response... ouch... Trolls welcome... just leave a gratuitous star or two..

www.breitba rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)




But alas, it was in error. A mistake. A faux pas. A blunder. A sad sad sad oversight (says the editor....today!)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Does it really matter if he was born in Kenya or america, that is such a silly rule to be president, honestly


I think it would be a bit....weird.... to have a President, who enforces the laws of the United states and represents our country abroad, to be in violation of the very document he took an oath to protect and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

As for the "correction" - They seem to be getting more ridiculous. For being born in the US Obama sure does seem to have a lot of "misinformation" about his past.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join