It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gates Of Time Have Opened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is an age of transformation. This is not a transformation in space. Not some shift in power-structures, some development in popular ideology. This is an opening of the gates of time. It is a revalation of the multi-verse, the initial phase of the infinite possible realities in the space-time continuum revealing themselves to you. This present reality you find yourself in is merely a bridge. The structures of your world, your government and society, are of the past. Their time is not where YOU are from, not the true home of your consciousness.

First Wave Of Transmissions: Initiated

Though the 'dominant-society' you find yourself in is of past periods of Evolution, the First Wave of Transmissions from the Future have been initiated. Messages from the future are being offered to you. The first stage is only the very first glimpse, and if you don't understand what to look for you may brush it off as nothing. In the First Wave, somewhat 'random' people may give you these messages, and you may rationalize it in such a way that it is just some person with some opinion, or some person with some creative expression, that doesn't really have much impact on the world. This is just the way the information gets through in this wave.

Come to understand that every expression comes from a place that is its own reality, its own location in space-time. 'Time' is a simultaneous network of conscious connections, and the evolution in terms of range of things considered in these connections, and speed and efficiency of making them, sort themselves out as 'time.' As evolution occurs, you move from the 'past' to the 'future,' but this is just the way this simultaneous network logically sorts itself out. Everything you ever hear or see, whether it be someone talking to you or music or any other expression, consider where it comes from, on its own terms not in relation to your own perception of reality. Consider the fantastic realities that the various expressions in your reality stem from. These are the messages, and they come from those realities, which are of the future. Everything you are presented with in your reality can be traced back to its own location in time, or space-time. To follow a certain type of expression is to follow a path to its location. What path will you follow?
edit on 17-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing... onward.. through the fog..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I've found that when you come to it, the end of time (as you know it) is a very hilarious place to be, and in the lense of higher awareness in hyper-freedom, all typical, standard choices of reaction/response appear as they really are, which is absurd, and then you just don't know WHAT to do, except laugh out loud, where the joke is at the expense of your own prior ignorant self.

I thnk there's a really good stand-up comedy routine re: enlightenment and spiritual humor just waiting in the wings..

When the time comes, we'll laugh our way straight into the kingdom of heaven come of age and for some of us, without a contemptous bais against Christianity, we'll come to understand that Jesus, among other things must have been the funniest and most charming person to ever walk the face of the earth.

that's my two cents..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When I find myself in high states of consciousness, one common aspect is that things seem so strange and hysterical

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The OP has done a great job here explaining some very real things that are happening right now. The strange thing I have noticed lately is when I am out in public, the conversations people are having. People are talking about meaningful things of interest. Next time you go out and about, listen to the conversations around you.
edit on 18-5-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by TheJourney

I thnk there's a really good stand-up comedy routine re: enlightenment and spiritual humor just waiting in the wings..

For my comedy act, I would go by the name, simply of "Bob" and would proceed to cover such topics as

What's in a name? What the hell does "Bob" really mean? You are not your name. (then I'd have the audiance say their own name over and over again a few times to catch the drift of it, and then exchange names with a same-sex person nearby, and proceed to introduce themselves to those around them with their new name, that would be fun..

Who am I?

If I'm me who are YOU?

We are not who we think we are, and can't be if we're to retain our sanity!

What's really going on?

Is this as good as it gets?

Where is yesterday and tomorrow? Why worry?

The eternal now at the end of time - what are the implications of that?

We're all royally screwed in the best possible way.

My cat thinks it's a god.

My dog thinks I'm a god.

We're just God "Godding" but how would you DO that in reality?

The great cosmic joke about death.

Stuff like that...

Bring them to the space of nothing and noone, and then from that place invite the inquiry into things we simply cannot grasp, but which nevertheless bring forth the laughter and the humor of the experience, which is the only real "knowledge" that is possible, and thus, true self knowledge.

The laughter you see, evokes the enlightenment experience, which is filled with enough comedic material to last a millenium and then some, since it looks around in the domain of unknowing, and from that POV pokes fun at everything we THOUGHT we knew about ourselves, others, life, the universe, everything, rendering it all utterly absurd in the light of the knowledge of understanding.

That's the kind of routine I'm thinking about anyway.. bring the audiance to their knees in the face of an eternal mystery they cannot possibly solve, but not without any loss of mirth or charm, and in the process having that quality restored, even as they walk out of the venue to continue on in their largely absurd and previously inauthentic lives.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
The OP has done a great job here explaining some very real things that are happening right now. The strange thing I have noticed lately is when I am out in public, the conversations people are having. People are talking about meaningful things of interest. Next time you go out and about, listen to the conversations around you.
edit on 18-5-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

yea, that's a good example of how things can get through. Based on my experiences, I know that all of this is dependent on your own consciousness. The higher state of consciousness I am in, the more these 'messages' get through. So though I may not always perfectly stay true to this, in truth I do know that all of this is related to my own ability to raise consciousness. But as per your example, this stuff comes through in 'subtle' ways that would be easy to brush off. Random people talking that you may overhear, as in your example, or music would definitely be another big way that is relevant to me. If you don't know what to look for, you'll say 'oh it was just some people talking,' or 'it was just some song,' but that's what they are, and the only reason they are coming through in that subtle way that is easy to brush off is because it is the beginning of a process, and it will come through in more and more direct ways as time goes on, at least if you allow it and go down that path.
edit on 18-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join