It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Star Interview with Sibel Edmonds - she reveals all - on Alex Jones 05/17/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"New Information -- Prosecutors get out your note pads - and she will be on Nightly News 5/18 www.prisonplanet.tv"
she goes into such detail - its scary - no wonder the government is shoving the Fascist crap down our throats -

edit on 17-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
She has a great website too (one of my favorites for quite a long time)

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What a courageous soul... Bless this woman.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Can you post a summary of what this is all about?

2nd

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I could but - I would have to transcribe this -
I dont know where to begin - its one nail biter after another...
a second or third listen is necessary and I might have a go at a fourth time.

it basically - says government is not a seperation of powers as we are lead to believe. she has several conclusions that are new - and make sense when you look at the larger picture;

you got to listen to this yourself - its one bombshell after another - can wait to read her Fictious Book.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by ararisq

I could but - I would have to transcript this - we are using it as evidence. a summary is Government needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

I tried listening but her voice and the way its presented just turns my brain to mush and makes me want to turn it off. Its like nails on a chalkboard to me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

said like a true government shill.... move along nothing to see here... you see nothing, you know nothing is really American - I think we should Honor you with a medal for being such a boy scout protecting us from the evil that people like you do.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I didn't catch her on Alex Jones, but she was also on Republic Broadcasting today with Michael Rivero's What Really Happened radio show. I can't swear to it but he'll probably have the podcast up on his WRH website later today. Otherwise you can listen to a rebroadcast on RBN. I assume Mike gave her more time to talk than Alex ever gives any of his guests.

whatreallyhappened.com...
republicbroadcasting.org...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by ararisq

I could but - I would have to transcript this - we are using it as evidence. a summary is Government needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

I tried listening but her voice and the way its presented just turns my brain to mush and makes me want to turn it off. Its like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I suppose you find Alex Jones' voice soothing??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't have sound right now on my computer, but I'd like to hear someone's opinion of this. who is she, why sould we trust her, what stood out to you, what is a bombshell to an ATS'r?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

well fix your hardware for this one boss, its a must listen first hand. I love the way the government prevents their computers from accessing YouTube. I would want to keep my employees from knowing whats on there too.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Fix my hardware, that's all you can type? Do I need to give a sob story to get a description out of you of the important points to your thread?

Adios.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I will give you a tease: She states - there is no seperation of powers in America. She confirms Bin Laden was getting his orders from the CIA. She blows the Lid off of the protection of Whisle Blowers.... is just one huge bomb shell after another and she goes into detail - so, there is little left for the imagination. its a 5 star interview and you really should get your information first hand - hear say just isn't as good - and heck a 5$ SOUND CARD come on man.... why you need me to give you a summary huh.... ? Look my file is already like a foot thick.... and this is baby crap considering the other stuff thats in there.... 'Hell I sued NIST got there Johnson stuck in their zipper - this isn't nothing. I hope you guys aren't planning on leaving without paying the bill...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So all stuff we have all suspected for a long time and talk about incessantly here on ATS? Who is she anyway, not that I can't google it myself, but as the author of the thread, that would legitimize her words, knowing who she is. Or not, but it's always appreciated to be able to read the meat of story broken down a bit in a thread. I don't have time to read every detail of all the threads I'm interested in, as I doubt you do either.

Also not everyone, everyday, has a perfect computer. I might have a new one tomorrow, but by then I'll have forgotten about this thread, see?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

well I dont know her personally - but she and the record states she worked for the FBI translating communications into english - and what was contained in those communications made her question her superiors and when she didnot get the answers she was seeking - she went to congress - Congress noting that what she was stating was so hot it would bring down the nation - and she has since trying to tell the American people - however, she has been under a gag order - not just any gag order - she is the most gagged person in American History - about a year ago - she broke her silence and started releasing what she had first hand knowledge of. she has since been informed that she might be sent to prison for releasing that information - and well she is no dumby - she see's what is going on and decided to break her gag order - she is writing or has wrote a book - pure fiction mind you - since the FBI has turned down her book and refuses to allow her to publish it - so she said the government is pure fiction and so is her book. you were better off - googling her name.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fethullah Gulen is running a international terrorist organization with the CIA and they made comments on the Bin Ladens were in central Asia and were ready. Bin Ladens with a s because she says they said it that way meaning more then one. Gulen had CIA agent get him a green card. Gulen lives in a castle in Pennsylvania. But his cult like schools are mostly in Texas all though they are in like half the states now. Gulen is supposed to be worth around 25 billion dollars? All his records are hidden even in the schools he has so no money trail can be found. Gulen was kicked out of Turkey but was once recorded as saying stay hidden my friends and move into postions of power so we can take over.

Now Turkey has had repeated coups in th e country. I created a thread just a couple days ago because the new changes taking place in Turkey and the bust of a spy ring and arrest of many generals in that country sound like the new president has started acting on Sibels story. So it must be the secret right wing war on terror global cabal. I also made a thread about how Obama has been trying to dismantle that. And considering Turkeys top general has been on a tour of the US including the Pentagoon they day all the arrest took place in Turkey says Obama might of had a hand in taking down the group. And Sarkozy losing might of had a big hand in this taking place. The left wing global cabal starts to form because it has truley never existed like the right wing global cabal.

Thread on recent events in Turkey.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread on Obama trying to take apart the right wing global cabal.

And anonymous is Obama trying to weed out bad governent contractors and a plus is a chance to talk people into credit monitoring which is sold to the government third party. Facebook style database used by the government. Facebook is being put on the stock market so the government can quit paying out of pocket to run it just to get third party data they could get for less without paying all the bills. Theres hidden sides to every thing in our government that spread just like the board members of corporations like squids with tenticals in all directions. You think you seen there slight of hand but you only seen one as the seven others got away with what ever they were doing unnoticed and even the one hand you seen you could not have stopped it no matter how hard you tried just like Sibel found out.

There seems to be a lot of terrorist groups out there that are being allowed to attack countries with the permission of groups acting outside the sight of the public. Fethullah Gulen being housed in the US as a group with links to Turkey and terrorist around the world. Maryam Rajavi being housed in Iraq as a group with ties to Iran and terrorist around the world. (MeK) Rudy and Mitt love her. MeK blew up a embassy in New York but Rudy loves this woman and thinks shes a hero? He went with Mitt to the NYFD and gave them pizza to make every thing better and to show he still cares about them even though they still want this woman and her group to be thought of as heros in the fight against Iran. But Mek even had Donald Rumsfeld try to protect them in Fallujah Iraq as they were attacking troops Rumsfeld said don't take there weapons and let them go back to there camp. You might remember Fallujah Iraq as one of the hardest fought areas in Iraq. Or how about Blackwater contractors being killed burned dragged through the streets and hung from bridges? Thats Rudy and Mitts new freind. Or how about what they hung Saddam Hussein for with the slaughter of Kurdish people. That was done by Rudy and Mitts new friend for Saddam.

Thread on Mitt, Rudy and Mek.

You can read about Mek here.
www.rand.org...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
yes because alex jones and sibel edmonds know everything about everything, right? ever think of making up your own minds and not listening to the mindless drivel that spews out the mouths of people like this.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sibel Edmonds is putting the rest of America to shame by pretty much standing alone against the shadow government. She deserves all the support she can get.
She pretty much lays it out that the CIA and intelligence agencies have always supported Islamic Jihadist groups including the Taliban and Al Qaeda up to and after 9/11.
The NATO forces control heroin distribution with most of it going through Belgium first on the way to Western markets.
We have used Turkey for passports for Islamic revolutionary fighters in the Balkans, etc.
Funny, It takes an immigrant to know what the loss of freedom really means.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just yesterday, I read on Salon.com about a...well...here's the first paragraph.

A bipartisan band of former Washington officials and politicians has spent the last two years aggressively advocating on behalf of the Mujahedin-e Khalq (MeK), an Iranian dissident group that has been formally designated for the last 15 years by the U.S.

Not to mention it is common knowledge that we trained the original Mujahedin in Afghanistan to help them "overthrow the commies."

Well...the commies look like the effing 12 apostles in comparison to some of the things that our former and current government fascists are/have been doing. I'm going to learn everything I can about this woman right now.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

here is the 5/18/12 Nightly News - 4 Star Interview with Sibel Edmonds ...

new topics

top topics

join