It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW EVIDENCE-Trayvon Martin Shot At Intermediate Range!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's starting to look more and more like self-defense. When are people going to start realizing that? Though I feel it to be a travesty for him to lose his life, there seems to be more info indicating he wasn’t all that innocent.

I am really starting to wonder what will happen if Zimmerman gets off. Riots?

Fnews

A leaked autopsy reportedly shows that the bullet that killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was fired from "intermediate range," which one forensics expert said means anywhere from one to 18 inches away.

The autopsy, conducted by the medical examiner in Volusia County, Fla., also showed that 17-year-old Martin had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle, according to the news report. The report could back the account of George Zimmerman, the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain accused of killing Martin, who has said he fired into Martin's chest in self-defense as the youth was straddling and pummeling him.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

A leaked autopsy reportedly shows that the bullet that killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was fired from "intermediate range," which one forensics expert said means anywhere from one to 18 inches away.

What the hell is CLOSE range, then?

EDIT:
Oh. Stupid coroners.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
can we get over this martin thing? noone outside the US is interested in this topic and incidents like this happen every day...i dont get why this one is still activ...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
can we get over this martin thing? noone outside the US is interested in this topic and incidents like this happen every day...i dont get why this one is still activ...
You're more than welcome to go elsewhere on this fine ATS website if this particular thread doesn’t appeal to you.

I believe Zimmerman is innocent, and if new info can be put forth to prove it, than I think it important for others to know.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good god another Zimmerman/Martin thread. Couldn't you have posted this minute updating of the evidence in the 350-page ongoing Zimmerman/Martin thread? Do we really need 5 new Zimmerman threads a day?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join