It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more antibiotics for the United States of a Miracle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder how many of you know about this lil piece of info. My wife has been suffering from a toothache since yesterday.

( Please no suggestions. We're on top of all the known household remedies.)

So today I go down to the local feed store to purchase some tetracycline. It's pretty much common knowledge that it's the same stuff people take and people been buying it for years For humans. Stuff works great right ? So I walk into the store and the lady at the counter says yes sir get em while thier hot cause they won't be there tomorrow. It seems the govt. realized people are using it. So it's off the market as of tonight at 12:01 am.
So get it while you can folks. I invested in 60 caps and won't be giving them up easily.

My country wants me dead. That's all I can assume.
edit on 17-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Which feed store did you got to?

Just curious as a fellow Apple Vallien who also has a wife with a toothace (actually half the tooth fell out
) and no dental insurance.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I replied but it disappeared.

I said maybe she pulled one over on you cause I don't see this anywhere else. She might have wanted you to $tock up.

BTW - stains teeth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by randyvs

Which feed store did you got to?

Just curious as a fellow Apple Vallien who also has a wife with a toothace (actually half the tooth fell out
) and no dental insurance.

It's right here on hwy 18 between Navajo and central partner. We are also without damn this really psses me off !
We should get together .

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I replied but it disappeared.

I said maybe she pulled one over on you cause I don't see this anywhere else. She might have wanted you to $tock up.

BTW - stains teeth.

I seriously doubt that. She was way to quick with it. Oh and I don't care if it stains something else as long as it gets rid of her pain.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Could have just been that one.

Once the dates run out that kind is toxic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Could have just been that one.

Once the dates run out that kind is toxic.

No it isn't. It has been shown to be good for as much as 15 years later.
I had some that old and we used it when necessary - it worked fine with no problems.

So now we have to pay to see a Dr to get a prescription for the stuff at quadruple the price......

There goes 1/2 of a week's pay.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

You can still get some today. That's all I know for sure.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Gotcha, I usually go to Bear Valley feed for my crickets and dog food, so I'll ask them about it, but for now, it does seem legit

The order, issued by Judge Theodore H. Katz of the Southern District of New York, effectively restarts a process that the Food and Drug Administration began 35 years ago, but never completed, intended to prevent penicillin and tetracycline, widely used antibiotics, from losing their effectiveness in humans because of their bulk use in animal feed to promote growth in chickens, pigs and cattle.

Link

From an agricultural standpoint, I can see the position on the ban, as theses antibiotics were being used as a growth excellerant, with the side effect being a higher immunity to the atibiotics, but here is the kicker...

The F.D.A. has so far refused to propose restrictions on antibiotic uses to prevent disease even when the drugs are delivered in feed or water, and Judge Katz’s order does not extend to disease prevention uses.

But I guess they got that covered too

In a separate move, the F.D.A. is expected to issue draft rules within days that ask drug makers to voluntarily end the use of antibiotics in animals without the oversight of a veterinarian.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Tetracycline only stains teeth in adolescence; it's often prescribed for acne.

Perhaps the rising concerns over antibiotic resistant bacteria are prompting a change in policy?

I'm assuming your wife has used Tetracycline before. Just know it can upset your stomach so best taken with food. Also it can make you more prone to sunburn, so wear sunscreen.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Awe thank you Smyle. You are a sweetheart aren't you ?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Awe thank you Smyle. You are a sweetheart aren't you ?

BWAH HAHA

My evil plan for world domination is working nicely!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey, don't worry, the gov't has got you covered...

the gov't will be distributing its own antibiotics for the masses
www.nti.org...
Exercise Testing Antibiotic Delivery in Mock Anthrax Attack Goes Smoothly

Of course, imo, these things will be laced with hallucinogens, maybe scopolomine www.dailymail.co.uk...
to replicate "zombie" predictive programming, and hey while we're at it, make them trip and think that the person over the tv is some sort of god. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

My evil plan for world domination is working nicely!

Ya Ha Ha ! As if fooling me is any kind of gauge for that ? Silly Smyle.

top topics

join