It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar UFO That Shut Down Chinese Airport! Released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I was looking around the internet and I have not seen alot of talk about this. I was wondering what people on this forum thought of it?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Before anyone gives you their thought, why don't you give us yours?

This is the second time this has happened, the last being in 2010. Although I'm not sure on the authenticity of it. I'll do some more digging on it.

More info: Looks like this was in 2011.

There was never any UFO involved in the shutdown of Jiangbei International Airport, according to an unnamed government official in Chongqing.

Want China Times reports that the official told a reporter that the incident was only “an airspace control exercise.” When the reporter further probed the official about airspace control, the official replied : “I am not authorized to share this and it is inconvenient for me to say.”

Link
edit on 17-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting, probably just the Nazi's checking in before their new movie drops in a few months.
[sarcasm /off]

I honestly don't know. I don't think anybody does other than the people that were there and saw it in their own eyes.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There's an existing thread about it:

UFO seen over Chinese Airport- 08/17/11 with a similar video you posted above from NTDTV here, with same extract where we can see the 'UFO'.

Date of the Chinese article was 08/19/2011.
edit on 17-5-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow,

Something is up there.I wonder what the purpose of the red halo and hook like thing hanging below the craft is. . .Maybe some kind of shield?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm enjoying more and more, how even officials are not outright denying these things anymore. I read in the paper today that Will Smiths son asked Obama is aliens were real and Obama responded with "I cannot confirm, nor deny the existence of Extra Terrestrials..." I just find it amusing.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
what if the UFO's messing with china are really US in origin and it's our way of tacitly telling them that we still got them in check militarily. Seriously a stealthed out UFO would make an excellent recon platform. get anywhere in the world in seconds. infinite loiter time. can get to any altitude or even space.

Maybe were spying on the or doing some psyops against them.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by algaedyne

I've been told learning to write Chinese is VERY difficult. Imagine the manueverability of that thing!!! It was able to skywrite in red below the "hook shield" thingy in Chinese perfectly! Crisp lines with points on the penstrokes like beautiful Caligraphy! All we get here in the States is a white smokey heart, a tic-tac-toe pattern, or the occasional craft pulling a banner telling us to eat at Sonic or asking some girl to marry them. The ET's here have to resort to knocking down corn in pattterns that we can't understand!?

I tried Google Translate but couldn't get the red symbols on my clipboard to paste them... I gotta know what that message says.

I shouldn't have written that last line, now all I can think about is a Chinese Message with a Happy Ending.

All jokes aside.... It's clearly Venus being augmented by Swamp Gas causing a lensing effect making it look closer than it really is... Or a moth flying by really close to the camera so it is out of focus.

Cool find OP! (this time I really mean all jokes aside)
edit on 18-5-2012 by wastedown because: fix my bad grammer

top topics

join