It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Interview Recording - Timothy Good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'll be conducting a recorded interview on Monday 21st May with British UFO Researcher and respected author Timothy Good

Timothy Good's first book, Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-up (1987) became an instant bestseller, and is regarded widely as the definitive work on the subject, together with the fully revised and updated book replacing it, Beyond Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Security Threat (1996), which remained for five weeks on the Sunday Times bestseller list. Alien Liaison: The Ultimate Secret (1991) spent thirteen weeks on the same bestseller list. Alien Base: Earth's Encounters with Extraterrestrials (1998) went to No.4 on the Guardian bestseller list. His book, Unearthly Disclosure: Conflicting Interests in the Control of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (2000) was serialized in the Daily Mail. He has also edited a number of books on the subject, including the bestselling Alien Update (1993). Four of these books have a foreword by Admiral of the Fleet The Lord Hill-Norton, former Chief of the Defence Staff and Chairman of the NATO Military Committee. His latest book is Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence, now published in paperback in the U.K. (July 2007) and in the U.S. and Canada (September 2007).

I would imagine most people on the forum here are familiar with his work, and I'd love to be able to throw some of your questions at him so, please list them below and I'll pick some out to put to him during the course of the interview.

We're having to record this one for inclusion on the show because of the time differential with the UK. Providing everything goes ok we'll be broadcasting it as part of the Live! show on the 26th May.

So, have at it - the more intelligent, diverse and interesting questions the better! I have 50-55 minutes to put your questions to him!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Question.
Is it true that he was the first person to see the original leaked MJ-12 documents?

second Question:
What is Timothy's hypotheses in the alien human/hybrid program related to abductions.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In my own area of special interest, astronaut-related stories, Tim has always seemed to be somewhat over-gullible about rumors coming from multiply-retold uncheckable sources. Can you ask him his current thinking about stories associated with the Apollo-11 lunar landing in 1969, specifically, how can anyone believe the rumors he has published in the past of what Neil Armstrong allegedly revealed to perfect strangers in hallways at conferences?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Questions for Timothy Good

1. How does it feel having this site named after your book?

2. What does R.A.T.S. (Really Above Top Secret) on this site - relate to in real life?

Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thx for this chance, neformore.

1) Aliens and New Energy.

2) What is the best way, for the Official Agencies or Government Agencies worl-wide (like NASA/ESA/JAXA etc..) for Disclosure?

3) Which is, in his opinion, the Time Line, for Disclosure?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Good job Nefomore
I was wondering if you could ask Mr Good what his thoughts are on the role of the Office of Naval Intelligence in the UFO subject?

He's briefly mentioned USO accounts and the ONI in some of his books but I wonder if he could expand a little bit on the topic.

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Have you ever looked into Jamie Shandera's background? If so what did you find?

Exploring ufology can lead us in unexpected directions and, historically, the field is littered with people who lost their way. Some folk went out too far and lost their bearings. Others found their way back. Do you think you ever lost your way? If not, what do you think about those who have?

Back in the days of 'Above Top Secret,' it seemed like the subject was on the edge of going to the next level. If anything, it's become more a niche topic and the 'big cases' have all but vanished. What are your thoughts on how marginalised the subject has become?

Did you follow up on the BBC 5Live reporter's disc-shaped object sighting? I remember your interview on the day and haven't read or heard anything since.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How can he describe himself as an "authority" (as quoted from his website) on a subject that has yet to provide any solid evidence of its own existence? I realize that there will always be things that cant be identified from time to time ( UFO's ) but he is suggesting that certain UFO's are alien visitors.

Does he do any other work apart from lectures and writing books on UFO's? If not does it pay well?

edit on 17-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i dont know him, I will then ask him what didn't reach Nick Pope, that is:

Have you caught witnesses lying and do you use lie detector when checking if someone is lying and do you intend to start using such methods? Don't you think torturing and threatening people is the only way to stop people from lying?
edit on 17-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I disagree with Good. Same as all the others that have managed to get them selves on the ufo book selling band wagon-- selling their merchandise to the few that fall for this stuff!

If I were to create a product claiming to be the best cleaning fluid on the market (in reality made of salt water) with the right marketing & backup I'd probably sell a few thousand units before being taken off the market because my product is a lie! Wouldn't take long, would it!?! These people can create anything they want & get away with it because there's no way of proving either way that what they write (regarding the source of info) is real or not!

If one day some kinda Galatic Federation visits us in force; welcoming us to a new friendly era, telling us this is the first time an alien race has ever visited this planet--- the people in question should be at least arrested for fraud!! Just my way of seeing things for what it's worth...

Peace

dej...
edit on 17-5-2012 by dejarmaX because: spilling mistook

edit on 5-18-2012 by Springer because: We don't insult people here

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

Good is full of Shiite!!!

Disgusting.

Same as all the others that have managed to get them selves on the ufo book selling band wagon-- selling their merchandise to the few that fall for this crap!

You have to buy and maintain food, water, housing, and heating for yourself, and/or your family, don't you?

Are you suggesting that information in a book is invalid just because that book makes money, consider that Phillip Klass, Donald Menzel, Robert Sheaffer and many others have also made money off books dismissing the phenomenon. Do you consider those books invalid as well?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I really do not give 2 shakes of a dogs nipple what you think matey!! It's my personal opinion.. Take it or leave it!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I really do not give 2 shakes of a dogs nipple what you think matey

You don't have too.

Perhaps others will be more open and recognize that calling Good a "Shiite" just for publishing a book on the UFO phenomenon is ridiculous and completely beside the point.

You have read his books though, right?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

I really do not give 2 shakes of a dogs nipple what you think matey

You don't have too.

Perhaps others will be more open and recognize that calling Good a "Shiite" just for publishing a book on the UFO phenomenon is ridiculous and completely beside the point.

You have read his books though, right?
I've read EVERY book on this subject over the past 40+ years... Spoken to more or less EVERY ufo celebrity you care to mention (apart from Vallee) my opinion is put together via all the info I've accumulated over this time span.. I've now PERSONALLY come to the conclusion that this subject is full of shiite due to the fact that NONE of these people have put forward ANYTHING that can be classed as real hard evidence!!! What else can I say?

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Are you suggesting that information in a book is invalid just because that book makes money, consider that Phillip Klass, Donald Menzel, Robert Sheaffer and many others have also made money off books dismissing the phenomenon. Do you consider those books invalid as well?
seriously, that's a good point; I don't know--- I give up

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What does Timothy think of Ivan Sanderson's theories as cited in his book Invisible Residents?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you could just find out if he plans to write another book?
Thanks
I always look forward to hearing Mr Good.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We know about Good and MJ-12

So ask him about MJ-UK is there such a group?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Question: Has anyone come to you with PROOF that they are in fact an alien?

edit on 5-18-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to provide visual aids.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My Question: Assuming there is a world wide UFO cover up and assuming eventually there will be disclosure, who (which nation or group) do you think is in control to decide when and how that happens?
edit on 20-5-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Until you go down there, get invited to work in some facilities on top secret projects, seeing things that your research on the internet shows nothing about (because the internet hardly has anything credible), then come and talk how true/untrue something is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join