It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Dust Killed Donna Summer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Several sources are saying Donna believed her illness was caused by inhaling 9/11 dust.

This is a step too far.

This is rebellion.

She will help us lovingly through these difficult, changing, times.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thousands of people inhaled that dust.Why haven't they died?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

www.myfoxal.com...

9/11 heroes sick, fighting for compensation
Updated: Dec 08, 2011 3:41 PM AST
By Amanda Heisey - email

About 91,000 rescue, recovery and clean-up workers were exposed to toxic dust and chemicals in the wake of 9/11. (Source: FEMA) About 91,000 rescue, recovery and clean-up workers were exposed to toxic dust and chemicals in the wake of 9/11. (Source: FEMA)

FDNY World Trade Center Medical Monitoring Program
The Feelgood Foundation
Uniformed Fire Officers Association

9/11 Multimedia
9/11 Memorials Across America
View the locations of many 9/11 memorials around the U.S.More >>
9/11 Attack Timeline
This interactive timeline chronicles the events of 9/11 using images, audio and video from the 9/11 Memorial Museum's permanent collection.More >>
The Lens: Viewing the 9/11 Memorial
9/11 Memorial staff photographer documents big and small parts of the construction progress of the memorial in New York City.More >>

NEW YORK (RNN) - The U.S. has continued to lose lives due to the 9/11 terror attacks well after the last piece of steel was removed from the smoldering remains of the World Trade Center.

Construction workers, firefighters, police officers and others who gave their time and ability to clean the wreckage and find survivors cannot work, are disabled and have lost their lives due to illnesses developed months and years after the last responder went home.

Ten years later, some also are fighting to be compensated for their losses.

One of those first responders is Al Hagen, president of the Uniformed Fire Officers Association.

With a bicycle hooked to the back of his car, Hagen left his home in Queens, NY, and headed to his firehouse in Spanish Harlem. He grabbed his gear and headed to the World Trade Center (WTC) with the other off-duty members of his company.

He didn't return home for weeks – working at the site, sifting through wreckage, and searching for survivors. Hagan and many of the others who worked alongside him suffer from the dust and fumes they inhaled while working at the remains of the Twin Towers.

Hagan says he continues to be concerned for those who worked to clean up the mess.

"When their WTC illness stopped them from working, their medical benefits also stopped shortly thereafter, just when they needed those benefits the most," Hagan said.

edit on 17-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Many of them have....

Haven't you heard of the ongoing health effects from the responders and bystanders?

ETA...Derepent beat me to it, with some facts to back it up. I'm just at work so I can't do too much digging right now, so thanks D.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The people in an around the immediate area of the tower collapse inhaled massive quantities of dust, and that can lead to pneumoconiosis. More commonly pneumoconiosis is developed over a constant exposure to dust inhalation; it causes irreprehensible damage to the lung. Coal miners get this alot, but the survivors of 9/11 experienced this within a matter of hours, days and weeks after the event. A considerable amount of very fine dust particles loomed over Lower Manhattan for a long time. It causes irreprehensible damage to the lungs.
edit on 17-5-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

The people in an around the immediate area of the tower collapse inhaled massive quantities of dust, and that can lead to pneumoconiosis. More commonly pneumoconiosis is developed over a constant exposure to dust inhalation; it causes irreprehensible damage to the lung. Coal miners get this alot, but the survivors of 9/11 experienced this within a matter of hours, days and weeks after the event. A considerable amount of very fine dust particles loomed over Lower Manhattan for a long time. It causes irreprehensible damage to the lungs.
edit on 17-5-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

Not only that, but there was a great deal of asbestos, so tons of people are likely getting cancer from it. 9/11 is still causing the deaths of Americans to this day.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Would you mind linking some of these sources?
Donna Summer died of cancer, as do thousands of people every single day. To say her death was linked to 9/11 without showing any evidence is just pure BS.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Several sources are saying Donna believed her illness was caused by inhaling 9/11 dust

Can you even prove she was in New York on 9-11
Sources or this Bs did not happen

Cran

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

She herself said this, my friend.
Nothing can be proven.
We know from Cahill and others how toxic the dust was/is. (There are still pockets here and there.)
And not just dust, fumes also.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Yes.
I've got a photograph of myself in New York on 9/11 with my arm around Donna Summer, a glazed expression on my face, and my wife creeping up behind me with a frying pan.
Absolute proof.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Hope she goes easy with the fry pan....lol

From an interview in June 2008

Now Summer is talking about another epiphany, the one that led, eventually, to the making of Crayons. It was 2001, and she had a contract with Sony to make a new album. Her youngest daughter, Amanda (now 26 and a musician; Brooklyn, an actress, is 27; Mimi, the mother of her three grandchildren, is 34), had moved to New York to study acting at the Lee Strasberg school. Summer and Sudano decided to leave their farm outside Nashville (they also have a place in Nashville itself and a condominium in Florida) and go to live in New York for a while, too. But in August that year, while she was gearing up to begin writing for the new record, Summer had a 'premonition. My husband and I were walking down the street over on the West Side [of Manhattan], and I had this feeling. I said, "Honey, I feel like terrorism, high on top of the buildings…"' Summer gives a little snort. 'Obviously he thought I was a nut. He's like, "What are you talking about?" I'm like, "I don't know, I think we've got to get out of here, we've just got to leave."' As well as renting an apartment in New York, they had rented a house out in the Hamptons, Long Island. 'I said to Bruce, "I'm going to the Hamptons and I'm not going to go into the city unless I have to."' Summer told Amanda to avoid subways and clubs, and gave her a 'car pass' so she could call on a private car service whenever she needed it. 'I knew something was going to happen,' Summer says. 'I just had this impending sense of fear. Then when 9/11 did happen it flipped me out.' Sudano decided to go to their home in Florida. Summer, not wanting to leave Amanda, stayed in New York. But she couldn't write. Well, she could, but everything was 'so dark I couldn't even listen to it myself'. Dabblings in poetry and her occasional diary entries didn't help either

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The death rate from cancer of the first responders is above statistical level.
The first possible cause that comes into my mind is radiation.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Unbelievable
link

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonJuan

Or, you know, the high levels of asbestos. That stuff is known to be cancer-causing.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

What were the radiation levels at ground zero?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

What were the radiation levels at ground zero?

Who did measure it? Some government agency? Can we trust it?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Unbelievable
link

75 workers at GROUND ZERO developed some cancer cells.How many of those died and was Donna at ground zero?And yes i was aware of the toxins but not the carcinagins.My bad but still not buying it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Blood cancer, including some very rare types? I doubt that asbestos caused them.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Unbelievable
link

I know. It really is. Healthy skepticism is one thing but there are a lot of skeptards around here.

Further evidence that the WTC was nuked, by the way.

Maybe Donna knew something.... being a huge star in the music industry she was indoctrinated with the "Agenda" a long time ago. It doesn't make her bad, it just makes her privy to inside information.
edit on 18-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: Addition

edit on 18-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Unbelievable
link

75 workers at GROUND ZERO developed some cancer cells.How many of those died and was Donna at ground zero?And yes i was aware of the toxins but not the carcinagins.My bad but still not buying it.

I don't know what killed Donna Summer, but I do know that Ground Zero dust is killing first responders.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join