It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Considering I have posted a few posts already,guess I should introduce myself, and let you know a bit about myself.

First off, I'm the type of person who generally speaks my mind, and can be considered impolite because of it.
(I can try to work on delivery, but can't make any promises)

In a world full of liars, and people who say one thing to your face, and other things behind your back, I consider my honesty to be a good thing, though it will and has offended some at times.

I will never kiss a*** just to be accepted, and won't compromise my integrity just so others like me.

This at times has gained me enemies, though secretly I know some respect me for it.

If I give you a compliment you can be sure it is sincere, as well as any compassion or empathy I may show, for those I feel may need it.

As far as conspiracies go, the truth (in some cases) is difficult to prove, and have learned over time, that all the real answers will never be on a website such as this, though there may be links and clues that help connect the dots.

I also know I don't have all the answers on what "truth" is, and have changed my mind, and opinion on certain views and issues over time.

I do know the general population has been given the royal shaft time and again by TPTB, but how to effectively change this is another issue altogether.

Ok, so there it is. My brief but to the point introduction, for those of you who have taken the time to read it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ah! Fresh blood
Soon others will be along and the ritual shall start
Welcome - Enjoy or if not Endure

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Welcome WW...

Ok, so there it is.

No mention of Sarcasm..?!

Enjoy the site, and try not to take it too seriously...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Welcome...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Ah! Fresh blood
Soon others will be along and the ritual shall start
Welcome - Enjoy or if not Endure

awww..you made me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Welcome WW...

Ok, so there it is.

No mention of Sarcasm..?!

Enjoy the site, and try not to take it too seriously...

Ty, and I will take that great advice to heart, and have some fun.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Welcome...

Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Glad you decided to come in and officially introduce yourself.. Here's the official Welcome

Welcome WhisperingWinds

Please before authoring any New Threads, try our Ask ATS with a few 'key words' on the subject you want to discuss.. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one on the same topic. This will also help insure that your thread won't end up as a duplicate and trashed. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

Speaking of Search, to save a lot of searching and possible future heartache & frustration, examine the links below carefully. Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

ALL MEMBERS: We Expect Civility and Decorum Within All Topics

No Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

Posting work written by others.- Review This Link.

No, No, No to One Line Post - Please Review This Link.

Please Post On Topic - Please Review This Link.

Please enjoy the Discussion Community

***If you follow the below, you'll avoid having visits by your friendly neighborhood moderators. ***

Do Remember To act like an adult. Everyone has an opinion, 90% of the time you will not agree with it. And thats ok, because we have provided a place for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas. As long as your civil, then you've earned a right to discuss it diplomatically also.
Do Remember There are real persons on the otherside of the monitor. Treat them nicely, as you would your own Grandmother.
Do Not Act in an uncivil-like manner, spam or advertise, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive.
Do Not Post Off-Topic Subjects, Racial Slurs or Personal Rants. If you need to cool off and or get something out of your system, post it here in RANT.

Denying Ignorance starts with you!

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

edit on 5/18/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
welcome aboard

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
awesome!

Obviously you can probably tell that I am very similar to you when it comes to speaking my mind.

Glad to see you sign up. I look forward to seeing you on the many threads.

I've been a member for a while now, but you are the first I have ever friended, that says alot. Feel free to message when ever you want.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
awesome!

Obviously you can probably tell that I am very similar to you when it comes to speaking my mind.

Glad to see you sign up. I look forward to seeing you on the many threads.

I've been a member for a while now, but you are the first I have ever friended, that says alot. Feel free to message when ever you want.

Thank you for the kind words, and the same applies to you.

new topics

top topics

join