It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wistleblowers or Frauds?Lets Trade opinions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Do you think he has always been a fraud? I know he has a story that is disinformation, but I don't think he is lying everytime he gets teary eyed speaking of his experience. in 1989 he wasn't a fraud in my opinion, he was the voice of someone alone in the wilderness.

I don't know Greyer. I think some of these guys are decent enough people who tell their stories for personal reasons we don't know the half of. Stone comes across as a sympathetic character who probably didn't expect the amount of attention coming his way.

Back in our school days, there was always some kid talking about the great holidays they went on or how great their dad was. While the other kids bullied the heck out of them, others had some sympathy and knew the stories weren't true.

A lot of people are voices 'alone in the wilderness' and some of those kids from school keep telling the stories long into adulthood. I like to think that Stone is one of those guys and not one of the calculating frauds.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Follow me around much? I'll make it easier for you to troll.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/AlchemicalMonocular&display=posts
edit on 18-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: Troll assistance

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I don't know Greyer. I think some of these guys are decent enough people who tell their stories for personal reasons we don't know the half of. Stone comes across as a sympathetic character who probably didn't expect the amount of attention coming his way.

Back in our school days, there was always some kid talking about the great holidays they went on or how great their dad was. While the other kids bullied the heck out of them, others had some sympathy and knew the stories weren't true.

A lot of people are voices 'alone in the wilderness' and some of those kids from school keep telling the stories long into adulthood. I like to think that Stone is one of those guys and not one of the calculating frauds.

Thanks Kandinsky I agree, it seems like if anybody saw an alien at one point in time they may get emotional like Stone or some of the Roswell witnesses still even long after the event. To me body language can be evidence, and testimony is evidence be it not physical. If it were true, they may be a voice crying without anyone hearing them which I think is the case. The time of '89 was during a plateau of research and it was being leaked, here is what Clifford said in the spring of that year. We don't know if there was a 'deal' made by aliens and humans, but at least there is some evidence as opposed to none.

UFO Universe: Do you feel that these grey guys are evil?

Clifford Stone: Well... there are some things I prefer not to talk about. But I'll tell you this much. First I believe that there is a God. And I firmly believe that God made man and all intelligent life to be a free agent, to choose his own validity. Abductions are real. Abductions are taking place. People are being forced to undergo - partake in various experiments - for whatever reason by our alien visitors.

UFO Universe: And where are you getting your information?

Clifford Stone: From, we'll say, other researchers that wish to remain sort of silent.

UFO Universe: Where did you derive the idea that our government is making deals with aliens?

Clifford Stone: The Snowbird document. This document refers to us making primitive contact with aliens in 1959. On April 25, 1964, we managed to carry on a 3 hour conversation which was the onset of the agreement.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Any chance anyone knows about the snowbird document stone is talking about?Or is that another fraud?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Clifford describes how he got it I think through the Freedom of Information Act.

A copy of the Snowbird Document came into my possession in April 1985. Believing it to be just another fake, I filed it away. In June 1985, I started to hear stories concerning an alleged underground "alien" base in the area of Dulce, New Mexico. This raised my interest and I began to look at the Snowbird Document in a new light.

I spent over 700 hours checking the document very carefully, to insure that it conformed to existing Department of Defense (DOD) Directives and Regulations for a classified document. To my amazement, it did. Furthermore, the document seemed to make sense as written. However, this did not make it the valid document of some American governmental agency. I needed more proof before I could accept the document as genuine.

Knowing that Senator Pete Domenici's office had been involved with the alleged crash of the alien aircraft, I decided to call his office and ask what information they had on the alleged incident. I contacted the Senator's Washington office on February 6,1986, and talked to a Mr. Paul Gilrnan there. I was informed that the only involvement the Senator's office had with the case was to inform the individual who contacted the Senator's office what government agency he should notify concerning the alleged crash. I then asked Mr. Gilman if he had any knowledge of an alleged Top Secret document dealing with a Project Snowbird. He stated that he believed the individual who had earlier contacted the Senator had sent such a document. However, all the information sent by that individual had been returned to him. Also, Gilman appeared to want to cut our conversation short. My brief conversation with Paul Gilman still did not convince me that the document was genuine. After all, the Senator's office apparently had taken no action regarding the alleged incident.

My next step was to write to every government agency that I felt might have knowledge of, or an interest in, the document. At least I felt these agencies would do the same thing the Air Force did with the 1983 document: either confirm the document as genuine or expose it as a hoax. While these agencies did not confirm the Snowbird Document as genuine, they did not deny or expose it as a hoax.

On November 6, 1986, I decided to write Senator Domenici's office for assistance in once and for all getting an answer to whether or not the Snowbird Document was genuine. In a letter dated February 10, 1987, the Senator sent, in reply to my letter, the response his office received from the National Security Agency.

The NSA replied, in part: (See doc. 4-16.)

... his [my] letter asks for NSA analysis of the document he attached. It appears to be an Air Force document. The project names which are referenced, Sigma and Snowbird, are not NSA projects. We have no knowledge of the information contained in the document.

The NSA's response to the Senator shocked me.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thank you Greyer

hope this sheds some light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join