It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it was all a show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Every thing you knew, every awakening, every thought crafted to lead you hear. I believe it is so. Their is a popular saying "hidden in plain sight". This is no metaphor, this is how "they" control. The truth hides behind the fake morals "they" constantly spout at us.

What is good?

What is evil?

Could one exist with out the other?

Could below exist with out above? Can light be perceived with out darkness? Could awareness exist with out ignorance? Some people say with out evil life would be dull, I say with out evil their would be no consciousness. Nothing to compare, thus no questions, no strive. Another saying, "the ends justify the means". Have you met a supper evil villain. Some one that is down right dark to the core, just wants to kill for absolutely no reason at all? I think those people only exist in movies and fabricated media story's. "They" the so called "elite" want you to think thats who they are. When really, they are just taking advantage of "hidden in plain sight" Hollywood propaganda. We are taught, starting at a young age of witch craft and occult ism. Threw cartoons, movies, school and other pieces of media. We are taught that the ones that practice the so called dark arts are pure evil. What if your perception of evil is fake? We ovoid "evil" because we are told they can only bring harm but in return we deny a large array of experiences and life lessons. Wisdom that can only be gained threw experience. If you spend your whole life doing "good" then how do you grasp what is truly good if you do not know of evil?
So whats the lesson?
Next time you read about country are a person doing something "evil" try to look at it from their perspective instead of jumping the gun. Sure maybe they are poisoning our food and water but from their perspective they are helping the planet by reducing population.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

This is no metaphor, this is how "they" control.

i agree, but i see "them" interacting with our physical world, but they are no human elite, they are beings of spiritual nature from another realm or dimension, imo.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

This is no metaphor, this is how "they" control.

i agree, but i see "them" interacting with our physical world, but they are no human elite, they are beings of spiritual nature from another realm or dimension, imo.

I do not know that so I am not going to draw any conclusions. This could be what they want you to think... Gives them more power. It could just be propaganda... So how do you know this to be true?
edit on 17-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I disagree. We should always hate evil and love the good, and the good is it's own reward. It needn't be justified by evil, and evil is not the frame through which good makes an appearance. We know the good when we do it and see it, it's easily recognized and doesn't require a backdrop of neccessary evil, that's absurd.

And there are many ways to realize population reduction/control without causing people to die prematurely.

Don't be absurd, don't be an avocate for the neccessity of evil, it's a terrible argument and very bad philosophy as well as theology.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sometimes you can already feel what's truely good or evil.

You don't have to commit murder to know it's wrong.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

How exactly do you propose what is "evil" and what is "good". These are both subjective human constructs that could be completely different from one person to the next. Who is right?

Even if you go on to say that there are natural evils, I could easily counter that to say that it is simply science and nature. It is the ebb and flow. The polarity of good and evil only has as much value as we have put in it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So how do you know this to be true?

i have had some experiences, which led me to this believe. i will give an example:
i was lying in bed about to get to sleep, when some kind of force let me sink into darkness, like an elevator going down. i was still awake and conscious, when i felt a pulsing pain, like something was whipping me.
in this darkness there was a source of the pain, it was like a tunnel view, at the end there was some kind of light. this all was not like you watch a light from a distant, it was like not in the same room or space.
i was totally paralysed while this was going for about 2 minutes. this was not a dream, it was different. later on i experienced other things, that make me believe in non-human forces deciding the fates of humans.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

How exactly do you propose what is "evil" and what is "good". These are both subjective human constructs that could be completely different from one person to the next. Who is right?

Even if you go on to say that there are natural evils, I could easily counter that to say that it is simply science and nature. It is the ebb and flow. The polarity of good and evil only has as much value as we have put in it.

Exactly its a matter of perception. You can say murder is just plain wrong but I can think of a million different scenarios that say otherwise. We kill all the time, your killing 1000's of germs and other parasites in your body, does that make you evil? Who's to say that a germs life is more significant then a human life? If you want to look at it in terms of good and evil. We turn the world into a toxic dump. (japan radiation?) All a germ does is MAYBE make us sick, so in terms of good and evil a germ would be more good then a human. So if you think in the "logic" of good and evil then you should be killing humans not germs.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

truth is the reason of goods, truth is the exclusive superior existence that allow u to stay free

then evil is the opposition to truth, and even if u like it or fancy on inventing how u need it to stay zero constant out of any responsable constant to realize, despite ur will, the fact is what there cant b opposition to truth when only truth exist so only what is true is real

but wat do u mean with ur op, how does it matter if it is shows or subjective perverts ? u show how u r only ur head will, keeping meaning any according to ur best life

again individuals are never objective when only objective matter for any individual existence

beside that ur show choice reveal the hypocrisy, what can realize forms of opposites then it can realize himself out alone, and what can move alone while meaning all others to b slaves of lies and attached to negative ends, is evil pervert CQFD

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

How exactly do you propose what is "evil" and what is "good".

By a comparison of our understanding of certain situations and experiences. I may not know what is "evil", but I can compare situations with synonyms that equate the experience to one that I would agree fits a definition of evil. But that is just cross analyzing data to rule out contradictions. Language allows us to lump together notions of things we agree on. At the end of the day, good and evil are interpretations of senses that are either pleasant or disturbing. Saying that it doesn't exist however is just disingenuous imo.
edit on 17-5-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My primary perception is of the prime material plane in the space time I currently reside.I am not capable of quantifying a being outside of my existance other than an exploratory guess.That is insufficent information with which I see a choice to invest emotions into ,as I would for an animal in this existance or a person."What if" is a diversion best left to ideas or fancy,not a passionate pursuit.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My primary perception is of the prime material plane in the space time I currently reside.I am not capable of quantifying a being outside of my existence other than an exploratory guess.That is insufficient information with which I see a choice to invest emotions into ,as I would for an animal in this existence or a person."What if" is a diversion best left to ideas or fancy,not a passionate pursuit.
Having said that I do perceive any effort to subdue or control ANY unknown entity as a dangerous trap.
The entity will eventually do as it pleases.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I agree, for the most part. Here is another way to look at it though OP.

Ignorance arises out of awareness. Light arises out of darkness. Evil arises out of goodness. Thus awareness can remain without ignorance, darkness can remain without light, and goodness can remain without evil. Evil is when goodness (which is subjective) is objectified as a universal rule which all beings are to follow. Hitler claimed what he was doing was good, as did the Christian crusaders and Muslim jihadists.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

The definition of evil is also a human construct. "Evil" did not exist before people.. Stuff just existed as it was and there was no balance of value attributed to things. We have defined what is and isn't evil.

top topics

join