It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi not that new here but I have just never got round to signing up and when i did I ended up forgetting my password
. But alas I recovered it and look forward to making posts and giving my thoughts and views on matters past and present, but conspiracy finding must wait as I still have vast amounts to learn as I am only 15 ( believe it or not ). I have followed this website for about 2 years since I have had frequent Internet access and I have been following conspiracy theory's and reading and researching them from the age of twelve when I seen my father reading a conspiracy book and ever since then I have been fascinated by them. I'm interested in all conspiracies, especially " the nights Templar " and conspiracies about lost objects, mythological or evident. My favorite quote ever and helps me get through my mind numbing education is " Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " by the legendary mark twain. I suppose that's all there is to say about me. How are you guys/gals ?

P.S. I'm from sunny Scotland

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnm75

P.S. I'm from sunny Scotland

"Sunny" Scotland? No such place exists.

Only joking, welcome to ATS! (again)

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome mate and Giday from Australia!

There's plenty of young people here, your opinions will be quite interesting, as I listen to my own teenagers.
Looking forward to hearing them

Don't forget to have fun too x

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johnm75

welcome johnm
Scotland huh I'm so green with envy
just kidding

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy the ride

&

Happy Huntin'

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS John, I'm 14 years old so you are not the youngest out here I think ^^
Enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the mothership.
Take care and hope to see you around ze boards

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I gave your post an invisible ninja star, you can't see it because it's invisible

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
welcome to the family!!

strap in, keep all arms and legs down and enjoy the ride!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where the worst of the world meets with the best and they agree more often than not.

May the force be with you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks guys, sorry I took so long to reply. Just out of curiosity what ever happened to alonsotyper the old user here who had some very revealing secrets or so he said did anyone read them and can provide me a link ??? Much appreciated if you could find it for me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hello and welcome! I AM ALSO NEW!

new topics

top topics

join